Panic among Christians!!...Bible verse confirm authenticity of Jesus speaking on Youtube

marco

Panic among Christians!!...Bible verse confirm authenticity of Jesus speaking on Youtube

This is what is happening, a group just announced that Jesus has finally arrived and published his first speech, that says Rome will be destroyed in 9 days by la Palma volcano eruption.

Some say he is a false JESUS but the Bible confirms he is the real Jesus.

Revelation 1:7

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

the clouds are the volcano clouds, and the Roman soldier pierced Jesus.

edit-self promotion/advertising not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Carabbio

I guess we'll know Oct 30th.
I've still got my copy of "88 reasons the Rapture will occur in 1988. It Proved BIBLICALLY beyond any shadow of doubt, that 1988 is when it absolutely WILL HAPPEN!!! I'll be at a Halloween block party on 10/30 in the evening. but if the world ends, I'll probably be aware of it.

Our Lord's God

This is what is happening, a group just announced that Jesus has finally arrived and published his first speech, that says Rome will be destroyed in 9 days by la Palma volcano eruption.

Some say he is a false JESUS but the Bible confirms he is the real Jesus.

Revelation 1:7

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

the clouds are the volcano clouds, and the Roman soldier pierced Jesus.

edit

Is money somehow involved?

Last edited by a moderator:

RiJoRi

It's October 31st. Much todo about nothing...

Deu 18:21-22 ISV 21 "Now you may ask yourselves, ‘How will we be able to discern that the LORD has not spoken?’ Whenever a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, and the oracle does not come about or the word is not fulfilled, then the LORD has not spoken it. The prophet will have spoken presumptuously, so you need not fear him.”

--Rich

Gary Mac

I haven't seen the guy on you tube so cant comment on his status, but could you recognize him if it was Christ for most of you cant recognize Christ even in this forum.