Parallel worlds of pseudo Christianity.

GeneZ

Those who are mystics and psychics by nature, learn Biblical terminology, and end up creating an alternative lifestyle to true Christianity, while calling it Christianity. They seek approbation from their "muse" not God. Yet, they keep moving along as if it were God.

If truly saved they must outgrow their "carnal" tendencies by means of accepting correction from the Word of God. Not all will. Some will. The only way we can test the spirits is by means of knowing sound doctrine. Which God provides as He wills.

Gary Mac

Those who are mystics and psychics by nature, learn Biblical terminology, and end up creating an alternative lifestyle to true Christianity, while calling it Christianity. They seek approbation from their "muse" not God. Yet, they keep moving along as if it were God.

If truly saved they must outgrow their "carnal" tendencies by means of accepting correction from the Word of God. Not all will. Some will. The only way we can test the spirits is by means of knowing sound doctrine. Which God provides as He wills.
Correction comes only by Gods Spirit. Even Jesus was corrected in Matt 3:16, that is when it all was opened to him and we are no different.

e v e

Correction comes only by Gods Spirit. Even Jesus was corrected in Matt 3:16, that is when it all was opened to him and we are no different.
I am not bothered by whatever bad things you said about me Gary : I only care what He Says.

I met Him and I listen to Him. Not to you.

GeneZ

To say Jesus received correction? As if he erred? Was imperfect? Tells me something about you ...

Gary Mac

I am not bothered by whatever bad things you said about me Gary : I only care what He Says.

I met Him and I listen to Him. Not to you.
Bad things? All I am trying to convey to you there is a better way of life than the one you have described to me about this ugly and hateful world and state pf being you live in. there really is a batter way for life. All I try and do is point you to the life that is not of this world but is of heaven and joy and peace but you continue to look for it to come someday as a form of eden instead of living it this day.

You can think bad of me if you kike but my intent is there is a better way to live.