Paving the way

And no,the 144,000 who are sealed with the name of their father in their forehead are not sealed in the nations.They are sealed in Israel.

Ezekiel
9 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Last edited:
144,000 is not a large number in todays demographics. Jesus selects them out of the vast multitude. Rev 7:1-9
Nowhere does the Bible say those 144k are resurrected, or killed first.

The current Jewish State of Israel is just another modern nation, consisting of hundreds of ethnicities and languages.
The true Israelites are the Overcomers for God, people from every tribe, race nation and language. 1 Peter 2:9-10, Revelation 5:9-10
Still scattered around the world, but soon to be gathered into all of the holy Land.

Where did I claim that?
In the holy Land, the Lord's people will be divided into 12 groups; each named after a son of Jacob. Each person according to their personal characteristics.
Other that the 144000 of the tribes of Israel,are seen a great multitude who come out of great tribulation.They come from the nations and they are not of the tribes of Israel. They are of the nations.
Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Of the tribe of Judah means they are descendents of juda
So then: where are the descendants of the other 10 tribes? [Benjamin did join with Judah]
Do not say they amalgamated with Judah, as the Bible says they are as many as the sands of the sea. Jews are 20 million total., half in the Land and half still dispersed.

Matthew 15:24 says who Jesus came to save and Matthew 8:11 mentions them , then Matthew 8:12 describes the fate of Jewish Israel.

So then: where are the descendants of the other 10 tribes? [Benjamin did join with Judah]
Do not say they amalgamated with Judah, as the Bible says they are as many as the sands of the sea. Jews are 20 million total., half in the Land and half still dispersed.

Matthew 15:24 says who Jesus came to save and Matthew 8:11 mentions them , then Matthew 8:12 describes the fate of Jewish Israel.
You don't know where the descendents are and don't act like you do .Only God knows who is a descendant of who.If you claim to know then you may as well claim to be God as well.

You even think you know the family tree of every person in Israel and Palestine today ?

You don't know where the descendents are
And I don't care. That is God's secret and His concern, not mine.
For us Christians today, it is enough to believe in Jesus and to keep His Commandments.

The true people of God come from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10, & 7:9
Those people who call themselves Israelis, face Judgment and punishment. They will be gone after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Hosea 4:1-3, +

And I don't care. That is God's secret and His concern, not mine.
For us Christians today, it is enough to believe in Jesus and to keep His Commandments.

The true people of God come from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10, & 7:9
Those people who call themselves Israelis, face Judgment and punishment. They will be gone after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Hosea 4:1-3, +
We are talking about the people who the word of God calls Israel.The word of God says 144000 are sealed from the twelve tribes of Israel.Not 144000 from the nations.

We are talking about the people who the word of God calls Israel
Paul tells us plainly who are the Israelites of God. Galatians 3:26-29, Galatians 6:14-16

The mixed race peoples who are the citizens of the Jewish State of Israel, have falsely taken the name of Israel. Gods Prophets say they will be Judged and destroyed and only a remnant of Christian Jews will survive. Isaiah 22:14, Romans 9:27

Not 144000 from the nations.
At present, righteous Christian Israel, the Overcomers for God; ARE still scattered among the nations. Jesus will select the 144k from out of His faithful peoples. Revelation 14:1-5, Rev 7:1-14

Do you think it is sufficient to just claim to be Jewish? Again, Paul makes it clear who a real Jew is. Romans 2:29

Paul tells us plainly who are the Israelites of God. Galatians 3:26-29, Galatians 6:14-16

The mixed race peoples who are the citizens of the Jewish State of Israel, have falsely taken the name of Israel. Gods Prophets say they will be Judged and destroyed and only a remnant of Christian Jews will survive. Isaiah 22:14, Romans 9:27

At present, righteous Christian Israel, the Overcomers for God; ARE still scattered among the nations. Jesus will select the 144k from out of His faithful peoples. Revelation 14:1-5, Rev 7:1-14

Do you think it is sufficient to just claim to be Jewish? Again, Paul makes it clear who a real Jew is. Romans 2:29
I'm not the one who is calling the 144000 Israel.God is saying the 144000 are of the twelve tribes of Israel.
You claim that none of these can be in the country called Israel today .How do you know? Are you God?Can you tell us the lineage of every citizen in Israel today?Yes or no?

I'm not the one who is calling the 144000 Israel.God is saying the 144000 are of the twelve tribes of Israel.
You claim that none of these can be in the country called Israel today .How do you know? Are you God?Can you tell us the lineage of every citizen in Israel today?Yes or no?
Your understanding seems to be very limited and you are a shocking jumper to wrong conclusions.
I make no such claim; there WILL be 12,000 from the tribe of Judah and 12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin, making 24,000 to come from worldwide Jewry.

But the rest of the 144k must come from the House of Israel; at present still scattered among the Nations. From the people that Jesus came to save, His faithful Christian peoples. Ephesians 2:11-18

Your understanding seems to be very limited and you are a shocking jumper to wrong conclusions.
I make no such claim; there WILL be 12,000 from the tribe of Judah and 12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin, making 24,000 to come from worldwide Jewry.

But the rest of the 144k must come from the House of Israel; at present still scattered among the Nations. From the people that Jesus came to save, His faithful Christian peoples. Ephesians 2:11-18
More silly nonsense.

There are 12 tribes of Israel.Not 10.
As of now you do not know where they are.You claim to know but only God knows where the 144,000 of the 12 tribes of Israel are.Fact is ,your not God and you don't know.All 144000 could be in the land of Israel today and not in the nations as you are not God and you don't know who they are or where they are.

Let's get this straight.You are not God keraz.You do not know the names of the 144000 or their whereabouts.You do not know their lineage or anything.

This we do know.They are all sealed in their foreheads in revelation 7 before the great multitude shows up from the nations.
They are not of the nations because they are seperated from the nations.
The 144000 are not mentioned in the following verse because they were not with these in the following verse.

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

There are 12 tribes of Israel.Not 10.
You are wrong, as usual.
God separated the 2 tribes of the House of Judah from the 10 tribes of the House of Israel in the days of King Rehoboam. 1 Kings 12:20-24
They have not yet re-joined, as described in Ezekiel 37:15-28
You do not know the names of the 144000 or their whereabouts
Right; I don't. That is because they are not yet selected. Jesus will do that after all the faithful Christians gather into all of the holy Land. Revelation 14:1-5 Their task is to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus to the nations. Isaiah 66:19
The 144000 are not mentioned in the following verse because they were not with these in the following verse.
Obviously; this is because the 144k are chosen out of the great multitude.
The plain understanding of a narrative sequence.

You seem to want to conjure the 144k up from nowhere!

You are wrong, as usual.
God separated the 2 tribes of the House of Judah from the 10 tribes of the House of Israel in the days of King Rehoboam. 1 Kings 12:20-24
They have not yet re-joined, as described in Ezekiel 37:15-28

Right; I don't. That is because they are not yet selected. Jesus will do that after all the faithful Christians gather into all of the holy Land. Revelation 14:1-5 Their task is to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus to the nations. Isaiah 66:19

Obviously; this is because the 144k are chosen out of the great multitude.
The plain understanding of a narrative sequence.

You seem to want to conjure the 144k up from nowhere!
No ,you are wrong as always.There are 12 tribes of Israel .Not ten.
It started with Jacobs name being changed to Israel.12 tribes came from him.Not 10.Let us take note that the scripture itself says that Judah and Benjamin are both tribes of Israel .Not seperated from from the other tribes but all of them together and sealed with God's name in their forehead together.
Israel is one.
Let us go over revelation again,shall we.

Revelation 7
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand

Now you claim that the 12 tribes can't be together,yet there they are.

You claim only two tribes are in Israel today but you have no proof of your claim because you acknowledge you don't know the lineages of those who dwell there.For all you know ,all 12 tribes could be there now,but you refuse to except that could be the case.

I remember reading how Joseph and Marry had to travel 90 miles to the city of David to be counted in the census.
Joseph being of David's loins would have been from the tribe of Judah.
Yet David and Marry lived in Nazereth before the census.The land of the tribe of Zebulun.
The descendents of Jacob were allowed to move and live in lands that were not inherited by them.They were free too move about as Joseph and Marry did.They were allowed to marry outside of their own tribes and could live wherever they pleased.
So you don't really know who is a descendent of who.There are probably very few people in the middle east who knows what tribe they came from .

So you don't really know who is a descendent of who.There are probably very few people in the middle east who knows what tribe they came from .
Right. After nearly 6000 years every person has a bit of every ancient ancestors genes.
None of that matters to us, as our Christian salvation has nothing to do with ethnicity. The tribal divisions of Israel and Judah, is God's mystery and we need not worry ourselves about it. All will be revealed in due course of time.

This could pave the way for the little horn to change laws.
Minorities such as the saints could be hurt by such changes.

Daniel 7:
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Not only that, but add to this fact what is happening in the daily lives with high monetary inflation to all residents of Europe, particularly the war Ukraine and Russia, more intensely, and US-China relations, and strong sufferings of the peoples of Africa, everything that is happening now and will happen hencefourth It is still heading towards the last week which should begin, I believe as soon as the new and last Pope is elected. Then there will be two terrible Beasts reigning on Earth, one in Vatican City, and one in Jerusalem City -Revelation 13:1-18.

Back