PayPal shuts down Free Speech Union, Gays Against Groomers accounts

Thistle

Christians don't have to believe that everyone else is wrong about everything. We only need to believe that they're wrong when they disagree with Christianity. Very prescient comments by gays against groomers Who have been shut down by PayPal:

"The tyranny of the “woke” is getting entirely out of hand. When a tiny fraction of the population runs roughshod over the majority, you know two things: 1) the small minority is aggressive and unrelenting. 2) The majority is primarily composed of spineless, amoral beings who have been successfully indoctrinated into believing that tolerance of everything is preferrable to intolerance of anything."​
In the LGBT the T has gone after the G!

Correct. I mention this occurence a few weeks ago. Also Eventbright has cancellef some women's events because of transactivisn.
The T transactivism is homophobic, misogynistic, and actually transphobic. Thats woke

Correct. I mention this occurence a few weeks ago. Also Eventbright has cancellef some women's events because of transactivisn.
The T transactivism is homophobic, misogynistic, and actually transphobic. Thats woke
Now that you mention that I think I remember seeing your post on that topic. It came to my attention again because Tim Pool mentioned it in his podcast.

Reactions: BMS
Back