Peer-reviewed study on vaccines... “We made a big mistake.”

Magdalena

Audio interview with pro-vax Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated.

“We made a big mistake… we thought spike protein was a great target antigen… not a pathogenic protein… we are inadvertently inoculating people with a toxin, can cause cardi-vascular damage, infertility."

Last edited:

Ficciones

Why is it that the pro-jabbers attack the scientist or platform rather than demonstrating what they say is in error?????

My guess is that they can't.

Me and pretty much everyone I know (men and women, ages 13 to 93) got vaccinated with either AZ, Pfizer or Moderna, and we're all fine, but go ahead and listen to the veterinary college guy on some backwater podcast predicting doom from vaccines.

Bonnie

Why is it that the pro-jabbers attack the scientist or platform rather than demonstrating what they say is in error?????

My guess is that they can't.
I think it is interesting and needs more study. But I did note this about the disease itself:

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines produce the full-length spike protein. Pfizer studied several formulations initially, but found that the full length protein vaccine had fewer side effects and was better tolerated than other vaccine candidates, so that is the one they went with. It is also likely that the full protein contains more epitopes (sites for immune activity) and therefore produces more thorough and longer lasting immunity. The proteins, however, are in a fixed state, they are unable to change their confirmation, which is necessary to bind to cells. So they function differently than spike proteins on infecting virus.

After the Pfizer vaccine full spike proteins are expressed on the vaccinated cells for presentation to the immune system. But the vaccine-induced proteins do not appear to cause any harmful effects. This may be because the vaccine is administered in the muscle, and so muscle cells are the ones taking up the mRNA and making spike proteins. There is a vigorous immune response which neutralizes the spike proteins before they can cause any harm. This is very different from a virus replicating throughout the body.
(from May 5, 2021)

Some scientists have been debunked and proven to be wrong. But I think more study is needed. I suspect this will come out in more and more medical and scientific journals.
I think this needs more study and opinions from more scientists/doctors in vaccine research to confirm or deny what this Doctor has said.

Last edited:

Bonnie

I think many people think it came from a specific species of bat. Ding-bats
Not necessarily. There is still no absolute proof that the virus was from animals or from a lab. I hope proof one way or another is found, so we can avoid something similar happening in the future.

Bonnie

Here is an interesting note--our newspaper has a pharmacy column every Wednesday, where people can write to give or get information about various drugs, side effects, etc. Today a woman with PCS who had covid last December asked if it would be okay to get the vaccine. The site's author quoted the CDC, that yes, she can get it. But that isn't what I was focusing on. The author of the column noted that some with post covid syndrome (PCS) got some unexpected benefits after they got the vaccine. According to Yale Medicine, April 12, 2021, 30%-40% with the syndrome noted improvements of their symptoms after vaccination.

Again, this whole virus thing is quite fascinating.

Last edited:

Magdalena

I think it is interesting and needs more study. But I did note this about the disease itself:

I think this needs more study and opinions from more scientists/doctors in vaccine research to confirm or deny what this Doctor has said.
It needed more study before they innoculated everyone. We have posted many examples of other doctors, pathologists, and experts saying the vaccines are dangerous. How many more do you need?

Bonnie

It needed more study before they innoculated everyone. We have posted many examples of other doctors, pathologists, and experts saying the vaccines are dangerous. How many more do you need?
Really? Like the one about black-footed ferrets getting the vaccine, deliberately given the virus, and they all died?

And Tucker Carlson?

And we have posted examples from doctors andscientists that have countered what some of your experts have said. Like that Nobel Prize winner warning of ADE. I posted stuff from scientific sources about it that showed that the vaccine developers bent over backwards to develop a vaccine that would be the least likely to cause such a thing. They pointed out that ADE is an acute response that would have shown up quickly after being vaccinated, not years later.

I have used such sources as the Mayo Clinic, MedPage Today, JAMA Internal Medicine, Life Science, Pasteur Institute, Science Magazine, UC-SF, Davidson Institute of Science Education, and many others.

Now, you may very well be right--but you could also be wrong. So could I. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Faithoverbelief

Really? Like the one about black-footed ferrets getting the vaccine, deliberately given the virus, and they all died?

And Tucker Carlson?

And we have posted examples from doctors andscientists that have countered what some of your experts have said. Like that Nobel Prize winner warning of ADE. I posted stuff from scientific sources about it that showed that the vaccine developers bent over backwards to develop a vaccine that would be the least likely to cause such a thing. They pointed out that ADE is an acute response that would have shown up quickly after being vaccinated, not years later.

I have used such sources as the Mayo Clinic, MedPage Today, JAMA Internal Medicine, Life Science, Pasteur Institute, Science Magazine, UC-SF, Davidson Institute of Science Education, and many others.

Now, you may very well be right--but you could also be wrong. So could I.
Where are all the millions of dead bodies?

Whateverman

Audio interview with pro-vax Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated.

“We made a big mistake… we thought spike protein was a great target antigen… not a pathogenic protein… we are inadvertently inoculating people with a toxin, can cause cardi-vascular damage, infertility."

Why are all these pundits who have dramatic news to share only being found in obscure portions of the internet?

Possibly because those portions are trying to drive up web-hits?

Naw, it can't possibly be that simple...

Whateverman

Because it's the responsibility of the people making the claims to demonstrate that what they're saying is true.

And they almost universally refuse to do so.

Whateverman

given the historically acknowledged contamination possibilities..,. bacterial, viral, fungal and other chemical pollutants… why would disposing of bio waste into municipal water treatment or disposing of it via agriculture be (even remotely) sane?
You've been drinking filtered waste water almost your whole life.