Pelosi Banned from Communion… Finally!

It isn't hyperbole. It is truth. I would rather be atheist than Protestant. If the RCC fell----I wouldn't join a Protestant sect, I would likely be atheist--or maybe Jewish. Certainly not Protestant.

To the extent that they teach the Catholic Truth, yes. Protestant sects do teach the basic tenants of the creed. Those tenants are essential and at least they believe those.

Yes I do. I just happen to believe that the "Body of Christ" is broader than the visible boundaries of the Roman Catholic Communion.

Correct; nor do they have the perfection of Faith, nor do they have ALL the graces of salvation God wants us to have. But the Eucharist is a pretty big one. For me, the Eucharist is the only reason TO be Catholic in the first place--all things being equal. You take the Eucharist away, what are we? Nothing but another Christian sect.

I do not care what you buy.

True--but you have to define your terms. Chattel Slavery (the slave trade, slavery by kidnapping, force and coercion) is what most people think of when they think of slavery. This IS the type of slavery that is intrinsically evil. This IS the type of slavery that the Church as well as Scripture has always condemned.

So is Chattel Slavery.

Pope Francis is just a moron. I got no directive from either the diocesan bishop or pastor that Church teaching has changed.
@romishpopishorganist @Mysterium Fidei … I think maybe the CARM Mods were onto something when they made it a rule for nonCC’s NOT to argue with each other on the RCC forum.

Perhaps RCC’s should consider it as a rule for themselves.

@romishpopishorganist @Mysterium Fidei … I think maybe the CARM Mods were onto something when they made it a rule for nonCC’s NOT to argue with each other on the RCC forum.

Perhaps RCC’s should consider it as a rule for themselves.
@romishpopishorganist knows I'm just funnin' with him. He knows he's my favorite Protestant on this forum. 😉

Hey, what did you mean when you said Bergoglio was an "imposter" pope?

👍

An illegitimately “selected” (not legitimately elected) installed puppet of the deep church.

Much like the “selected” President of the United Deep States of America.

An infiltrator.
Having no legitimate authority.
Twaddle. He was selected in the same way as a myriad of popes before him. If he is illegitimate so were they.

So Biden's "Bishop", and Pelosi's "Bishop" aren't united in their ("Infallibvle Catholic") interpretation about abortion. Surprise, Surprise!!!!
Actually, they are united in opposition to abortion. Where they differ is in the proper sanctioning of the Catholic politician in their respective diocese.

In other words:

We can't win. When we stand up for the truth--we are evil and bad. When we do not stand up for the truth, we are evil and bad.

You know, you fundamentalists remind me of the Scripture passage: "We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn."
(Matthew 11: 17)

Well, guess what? "Wisdom is vindicated by her actions." (Matthew 11: 19)
It's not a matter of winning. We have no concern for winning an argument. We want you to have a close and loving relationship with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The CC has mangled the scriptures. You can read them for yourself and see for yourself.

👍

An illegitimately “selected” (not legitimately elected) installed puppet of the deep church.

Much like the “selected” President of the United Deep States of America.

An infiltrator.
Having no legitimate authority.
Just trying to understand, are you a "resignationist"? Do you believe Ratzinger is still the pope? Do you believe the see is currently vacant? Is Bergoglio an anti-pope? I'd like to understand your position a little better.

It is not his table, He is not the one who hosts the Mass, He is not an official of the Feast. He is like all of us just one more sinner at the table of God, God who calls us. The Mass is a grace and we're not the ones giving it. We are ALL unworthy to receive it.
Nonsense. It is the Lord's table. People who promote grave sin have no legitimate seat at the table. If you really are a bishop in the Orthodox church then you know that each person at the table should evaluate themselves to ensure they are worthy.

I don't know how you can say abortion is not a grave sin.

Actually, they are united in opposition to abortion. Where they differ is in the proper sanctioning of the Catholic politician in their respective diocese.
so much for one united 'church', one authority etc.

Nonsense. It is the Lord's table. People who promote grave sin have no legitimate seat at the table. If you really are a bishop in the Orthodox church then you know that each person at the table should evaluate themselves to ensure they are worthy.

I don't know how you can say abortion is not a grave sin.
If Jesus could accept Judas at his table then any one is acceptable. Moreover It is not your job to decide who is worthy nor is it mine nor yet the Archbishop's.

If Jesus could accept Judas at his table then any one is acceptable. Moreover It is not your job to decide who is worthy nor is it mine nor yet the Archbishop's.
According to the CC that Pelosi belongs to, she has no liberty to support the killing of another human being.

A reformed view.

Theological Reasons Judas Did Not Partake​

If Pastors know that someone is in unrepentant sin it is their duty to fence that person from the Table (1 Cor. 5:11). Since Jesus knew infallibly that Judas was reprobate and eternally damned “that the Scripture might be fulfilled” (John 17:12), how much more would He not say to him, even conditionally: “this is my body broken for you…my blood, which is shed for you”?

Pastors today declare the covenant promises and blessings in the Word to all upon condition of belief, not knowing who is reprobate. But Christ’s promise of His body was particularly given to all who were present, unqualified and particularized to those men. Therefore Judas couldn’t have been a partaker.

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it… But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.
Matthew 26:27, 29

Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Luke 22:28-30

Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
John 6:70

According to the CC that Pelosi belongs to, she has no liberty to support the killing of another human being.

A reformed view.

Theological Reasons Judas Did Not Partake​

If Pastors know that someone is in unrepentant sin it is their duty to fence that person from the Table (1 Cor. 5:11). Since Jesus knew infallibly that Judas was reprobate and eternally damned “that the Scripture might be fulfilled” (John 17:12), how much more would He not say to him, even conditionally: “this is my body broken for you…my blood, which is shed for you”?

Pastors today declare the covenant promises and blessings in the Word to all upon condition of belief, not knowing who is reprobate. But Christ’s promise of His body was particularly given to all who were present, unqualified and particularized to those men. Therefore Judas couldn’t have been a partaker.

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it… But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.
Matthew 26:27, 29

Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Luke 22:28-30

Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
John 6:70

Theological waffle. It is not your table (nor mine). Bishops, priests, etc. are neither the hosts nor the bouncers nor the ones who wrote the guest list. The Eucharist is the resurrected body of Christ given for the life of the world. Jesus Christ is the one who invites the guests (“all you who labor”); he is the host of those who come; he is the setter of the table; and he is the feast which is shared (“Take this, all of you. . .this is my body, this is my blood”). We are guests at the meal, and sometimes (by his calling) servers. So stay in your lane, please. The wait staff doesn’t get to exclude those who want to come. If you don’t like the company Christ calls (and, admittedly, it is a rag tag bunch of sinners, one and all), it’s you who need to leave the table, not them.”

Theological waffle. It is not your table (nor mine). Bishops, priests, etc. are neither the hosts nor the bouncers nor the ones who wrote the guest list. The Eucharist is the resurrected body of Christ given for the life of the world. Jesus Christ is the one who invites the guests (“all you who labor”); he is the host of those who come; he is the setter of the table; and he is the feast which is shared (“Take this, all of you. . .this is my body, this is my blood”). We are guests at the meal, and sometimes (by his calling) servers. So stay in your lane, please. The wait staff doesn’t get to exclude those who want to come. If you don’t like the company Christ calls (and, admittedly, it is a rag tag bunch of sinners, one and all), it’s you who need to leave the table, not them.”
catholics aren't at His table. they're at a pagan table made up by the rcc men.

Back