Pelosi Banned from Communion… Finally!

Have it your way.
It isn't "my way." I am not Frank Sinatra.

Sir, the Bible makes it clear that the Church is the pillar of Truth. What do you want from me? The Bible said it, I believe it, that settles it.

I notice that you people are very selective in how you read the Bible. You down play or minimize passages that conflict with your ideology.
you might want to go ahead and make the decision on whether you want the mark of the beast on your right hand or on your forehead. Then again, you have less than a 50% chance of making it that far in the tribulation period .
Well, that is good.

The bible was meant to carry the message of salvation to the people. Something that the rcc clearly has never wanted. Self proclaimed authority is absolutely worthless.
What "self proclaimed" authority? The authority of the pope and bishops does not come from any "self proclamation" but from the fact that they succeed the apostles.
What about the dozen or so traditions concerning Mary?
What of them?
I will agree that you do not make them equal with the Scriptures. You put them miles above the Scriptures.
Why is the authoritative testimony of the Church to these doctrines not sufficient evidence that they are apostolic and thus in Scripture?
That is because none of your traditions can be found in the Scriptures
So what?
or they directly contradict the Scriptures.
This actually would matter if our doctrines conflicted with Scripture. They don't, so I do not see what they problem is.
The traditions of the rcc originated in the pit of hell and have absolutely nothing to do with the One, True, and Living GOD that made all of creation by the power of His spoken word.
No, Protestantism originated in the pit of Hell. The reformers were the devils henchmen.

If the RCC was proven false---where else would I have to turn? Christianity will have been proven false.

Do you have some place else for me to turn? If so, where is it?
Your only other option would be either one of the 22 other churches that are also Catholic, or the Eastern Orthodox faith.

What does it say about you that you do not trust in GOD enough to believe that HE can communicate the message of salvation through HIS GOD-breathed words without it having to be "interpreted" or have "sacred traditions" added to HIS word in order to be complete?
Because those very same Scriptures said Jesus established a church, and that he who heard that church was hearing Him. It's always "the Church" that Jesus talks about, that it will have the power and the proper authority to decide things. He never said that all things were to be just written down and then the individual will be deciding things for themselves. Nope, that was not the plan.
What is really sad, is that the fact that the Scriptures are referred to as the word of GOD at least three times at every rc service, yet you still treat them as if they were a Hustler magazine by making your "traditions" equal to them.
That my friend is a disgusting comparison, and you should apologize. We see the Word of God in the Church, in the Holy Eucharist as He comes to us, and in the Holy Scriptures which is our guide.

Your only other option would be either one of the 22 other churches that are also Catholic, or the Eastern Orthodox faith.
The Eastern Orthodox is in schism, but for all intents and purposes is Catholic. Thus, if "Rome" fell, they also go with it. The same with the other 22 Rites. They are all in the family. We go, they go. And if we go, that is it. There isn't anywhere else. Protestantism falls with us too. Whether you like it or not, Protestantism stands or falls with Catholicism. That is why I wouldn't consider a Protestant sect. We go, you go. I get you do not agree, but facts do not care about opinions or feelings.

Your problem is that you think the RCC is the pillar of truth.
What other Church is?

All you have to do--to refute my claim is produce the Church that IS the Pillar of Truth.

So--produce the Church. Is it your Church?

And please----don't come back with this "The Church is not a sect" nonsense. I am not claiming the Church is a sect. The Church is certainly broader than sect. But there must be a sect of all the sects that teaches the True Biblical Faith. The can't all--as they teach contradictory things. Produce that sect.

What other Church is?

All you have to do--to refute my claim is produce the Church that IS the Pillar of Truth.

And please----don't come back with this "The Church is not a sect" nonsense. I am not claiming the Church is a sect. The Church is certainly broader than sect. But there must be a sect of all the sects that teaches the True Biblical Faith. The can't all--as they teach contradictory things. Produce that sect.
But they have "elements" of the truth which put them in "partial" communion with the Catholic Church and these heretic sects have been by no means deprived of significance and importance in the mystery of salvation, and these sects themselves are a means of salvation.

Wouldn't you agree with this?

romishpopishorganist said:
If the RCC was proven false---where else would I have to turn? Christianity will have been proven false.

Do you have some place else for me to turn? If so, where is it?
catholics don't even consider the 'option' of doing what He tells them to do (in scripture) - believe in and follow Him alone.

But they have "elements" of the truth which put them in "partial" communion with the Catholic Church and these heretic sects have been by no means deprived of significance and importance in the mystery of salvation, and these sects themselves are a means of salvation.
Only because of the Catholic Church. Whatever graces exist in the Protestant sects, exists only because of Catholicism. This is why if Catholicism falls, they fall with it. Whatever elements of Truth exist in Protestantism, they only exist through the Catholic Church.

In short, the only reason there are ANY graces of salvation and ANY elements of Truth within Protestantism is precisely becasue of Catholicism. Thus, there is no Protestantism without Catholicism and no Christianity without Catholicism and no graces of salvation without Catholicism. Protestantism is nothing--on its own.
Wouldn't you agree with this?
See above. I do not know if you take that as agreement or not.

romishpopishorganist said:
But the presence of Christ on earth is mediated in and through His Body.
mica said:

that which you reject.

yes you do. your beliefs / posts very loudly proclaim that.

YOU are the one who rejects that.
no, I am part of His body of believers, His church. that's what happens in the rebirth, which catholics haven't experienced.

It isn't "my way." I am not Frank Sinatra.

Sir, the Bible makes it clear that the Church is the pillar of Truth. What do you want from me? The Bible said it, I believe it, that settles it.

I notice that you people are very selective in how you read the Bible. You down play or minimize passages that conflict with your ideology.

Well, that is good.
LOL! REALLY? Are you under the impression that you will die in your own bed with your family gathered around to see you off? You are more likely to die on side of the street as road kill, you may be buried in a mass grave, you may starve to death, eaten for dinner by your dog and his friends, die of a disease in a man made pandemic propagated by Bill Gates, or you can die a pretty normal death by being shot by a stranger for no reason at all. Have fun and take comfort in these words.

LOL! REALLY? Are you under the impression that you will die in your own bed with your family gathered around to see you off? You are more likely to die on side of the street as road kill, you may be buried in a mass grave, you may starve to death, eaten for dinner by your dog and his friends, die of a disease in a man made pandemic propagated by Bill Gates, or you can die a pretty normal death by being shot by a stranger for no reason at all. Have fun and take comfort in these words.
Vatican has representative at Davos WEF https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/s...-implementing-wef-agenda/?utm_source=featured

What other Church is?

What is your definition of Church?

Back