PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION

rossum

That was not the Pennsylvania state legislature. It was a private meeting in a hired hotel room by the Republican members of that legislature, not a meeting of the whole legislature in formal session.

Your source has badly misinformed you.

Thistle

That was not the Pennsylvania state legislature. It was a private meeting in a hired hotel room by the Republican members of that legislature, not a meeting of the whole legislature in formal session.

Your source has badly misinformed you.
Yes, it is. It has the Speaker of the House, the Senate Majority leader, the whole nine yards.

Thistle

Given the overwhelming level of malfeasance, I expect they will pass a law to allocate Pennsylvania's electors to Donald Trump for the 2020 cycle. Chalk one up for the good guys.

Electric Skeptic

Given the overwhelming level of malfeasance, I expect they will pass a law to allocate Pennsylvania's electors to Donald Trump for the 2020 cycle.
There is no evidence of any malfeasance. Doing what you suggest will aid Trump in his efforts to steal the election.

Thistle

Still wrong.

"At the request of Senator Doug Mastriano (R-Adams/Cumberland/Franklin/York), the Senate Majority Policy Committee is holding a public hearing Wednesday".

It is not the legislature.
Yes, it is. Senator Doug Mastriano was that imposing bald guy that presided over this meeting.

Thistle

There is no evidence of any malfeasance. Doing what you suggest will aid Trump in his efforts to steal the election.
You just saw a room full of witnesses each one of which signed a sworn affidavit of their testimony. They each testified to malfeasance.

Backup

Given the overwhelming level of malfeasance, I expect they will pass a law to allocate Pennsylvania's electors to Donald Trump for the 2020 cycle. Chalk one up for the good guys.
You are setting yourself up for a big disappointment

Thistle

Still wrong.

"At the request of Senator Doug Mastriano (R-Adams/Cumberland/Franklin/York), the Senate Majority Policy Committee is holding a public hearing Wednesday".

It is not the legislature.
It's not a committee of the Elks Club, it's a committee of the legislature.

Thistle

If they have evidence,
There is no "if." You saw it if you watched the hearing. If you refused to watch I can't help you.
why aren't they presenting it to a court?
We exhausted that issue on another thread.
Because they know it woudln't stand up, and they're trying to steal the election instead.
But having a million more mail in votes for Biden, than they mailed out ballots, is not stealing an election? Please spare me the violins.