PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION

Tercon

You start with an "If..." I also can start with an if:

If Shiva is reality and someone doesn't believe Shiva exists or you have a unbelief in the reality of Shiva, then disbelieving reality exists is a form of mentally ill? And I am not trying to be the least bit derogatory here and I hope you do not take it as such.​

Any if should be followed by "and if not ..." or alternatively it needs to include specific evidence that the "if ..." is true. So far you have failed to di either . You say "if..." and then ignore the possibility of "if not..." and fail to provide evidence. Hence all your arguments are based on an unsupported assumption that your "if...2 is true.

An argument based on an unsupported assumption is built on sand.
No actually that's not how the truth and reality works. Rather I already know the ONE and ONLY reality of God and in God's reality NO other god can exist or be known to exist, including "shiva" silly. And thanks for demonstrating for everyone how and why the truth and reality isn't known to you.

rossum

Rather I already know the ONE and ONLY reality of God and in God's reality NO other god can exist or be known to exist, including "shiva" silly.
And in my reality all the many gods are unimportant; the only important thing is the Four Noble Truths. In a Muslim's reality there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is His prophet.

We know what you believe. Many different people believe many different things. Mere sincerity of belief is insufficient. A great many LDS are perfectly sincere in their belief that Joseph Smith was a prophet. Does that make their belief true?

You need to show us more than just a sincerely held belief. Every religion has sincere believers, so sincerity is not very helpful in deciding which religion to follow.

Temujin

And in my reality all the many gods are unimportant; the only important thing is the Four Noble Truths. In a Muslim's reality there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is His prophet.

We know what you believe. Many different people believe many different things. Mere sincerity of belief is insufficient. A great many LDS are perfectly sincere in their belief that Joseph Smith was a prophet. Does that make their belief true?

You need to show us more than just a sincerely held belief. Every religion has sincere believers, so sincerity is not very helpful in deciding which religion to follow.
But Tercon is a solipsist and the only opinion with any weight whatsoever is his own. His whole belief system rests on the fact (to him) that what he believes to be true, is therefore true. I'm not sure that the concept of other people having sincere conflicting beliefs is understandable.

Electric Skeptic

If belief is necessary in order to ,make the truth known to you and you cannot both believe and unbelieve at the same time in order to make the truth and reality known to you, then how can you know unbelief exists in reality when belief is what it necessary in rodre to make the truth and reality known to you to begin with?
Once again you confuse unbelief and the object of that unbelief.

Unbelief exists; everybody lacks belief in somethings. You lack belief in any number of things; your unbelief exists. The objects of your unbelief may not.

Unbelief exists in reality; objects of unbelief may not exist in reality.
All Christians believe in their belief's capacity to make the truth and reality known to them, because in reality belief is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to everyone including atheists silly.
No, they do not. Nobody but you beliefs in their belief's capacity to make anything known to them. Belief is necessary (as everybody agrees); it is not sufficient (as everybody but you agree).
The lack of something that occurs in reality, in this case belief, doesn't have the capacity to make the truth and reality known to anyone, because in reality it is belief that is necessary in order to make the truth known and not unbelief at all silly.
So what? You have an unbelief in leprechauns. So what? You have other beliefs that allow you to know the truth and reality. Just like atheists.
Actually in realty it is "going to come down" to how and why the truth and reality is known to us, because it is ONLY in and with belief and a believing mind that the truth and reality is known to us. And NOT with unbelief or a unbelieving mind silly.
Your mind is just as unbelieving as mine. I don't know whether this is the usual problem with your English language comprehension or what. A mind that has an unbelief (like yours and mine) is an unbelieving mind. So according to your 'logic', neither of us can know anything about truth or reality, which is obvious nonsense.
Lack of belief has NO ontological or epistemological status in reality, because if belief is necessary and NOT unbelief to make the truth and reality known to us to begin with, then in reality YOUR unbelief doesn't have the capacity to make the truth known to anyone including you . You are wallowing around in your own delusional nonsense silly.
Nobody suggested that unbelief has the capacity to make anything known. That is your strawman.
Strawman and projection.
You dont' know what either 'strawman' or 'projection' mean, as you demonstrate every time you use them.
In reality there is no belief required nor any necessary in order for something to not exist in reality silly.
That's a strawman, since I never said anything to the contrary.
And unbelief nor lack of belief cannot be a belief and a unbelief at the same time.
Another strawman since I never said anything to the contrary.
Also, for the same reason why in reality you cannot believe and disbelieve in the same thing at the same time, as that is in violation of the Law of Non-Contradiction.
Yet another strawman since I never said anything to the contrary.

None of this even addresses the fact that you, just like me, have a number of unbeliefs. Those unbeliefs exist in reality; the objects of them may not.

Nouveau

...disbelieving reality exists is a form of mentally ill?
Reality is MIPUST, and you disbelieve in it, so you should indeed be asking this question of yourself.

And I do think that in doing so you are exposing your to a form of mental illness.
By reading and responding to your posts we may indeed be exposing ourselves to mental illness.

I have been coming here for about 12 years now to argue for the truth and reality of God... that seems like a complete waste... this kind of irrational behavior is a indicator of mental distress.
You said it. You've been repeating the same nonsense for over a decade, with zero support from anyone, and constantly running from the same refutations and counterarguments. Your constant confusion and persistence in denying reality is definitely an indicator of mental distress.

Electric Skeptic

I have been coming here for about 12 years now to argue for the truth and reality of God, because I believe He is reality. But what draws unbelievers here, as if they are not arguing for the existence of something, but rather have spent years arguing for the non-existence of something that they don't even believe to exist, that seems like a complete waste of a life to me to fight against something they don't even believe exists. And this kind of irrational behavior is a indicator of mental distress.
You aren't arguing for the reality of God. You are arguing your own strange misunderstanding of basic English that has nothing to do with any God. As you've been told any number of times, no Christian agrees with you. It is not an atheist vs Christian issue.