PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION

Michael R2

But that's NOT evidence mind you! There are any number of perfectly innocent explanations for that. @Electric Skeptic will pipe up and give us one directly.
The explanation is simple. The 1.8 million figure is the number of mail in ballots requested in the June primary or a lowball on the number requested by Democrats for the general election. The actual number of requested ballots in the general election was 3,087,524 according to the Pennsylvania Secretary of State.

Pennsylvania Early Voting Statistics (electproject.github.io)

Temujin

ha ha ha

1.8 million from requested from Democrats. 3 million total.

gads man, don’t you get embarrassed be continually getting burned by your crazy, propaganda blogs?
Some people are not easily embarrassed. It's a defence mechanism bought on by posting embarrassing things 40 times a day.

rossum

They got back 700,000 more ballots than they sent out.
No. They sent out 3,000,000 ballots. They got back about 2,800,000 ballots. The 1,800,000 figure was an estimate based on IIRC an earlier (pre-Covid?) primary.

Your sources are feeding you bullcarp.

Thistle

The perfectly innocent explanation is that Nouveau got burned again by another, silly, right-wing lie.
It's not those on the right who have announced to the world that they are committed to lie about Donald Trump. It's those on the left. And the front page of the New York Times was the perfect place to do it, which they did [Link].

So you'll have to forgive me if I believe the people who've not already obligated themselves to lie.

Thistle

No. They sent out 3,000,000 ballots. They got back about 2,800,000 ballots. The 1,800,000 figure was an estimate based on IIRC an earlier (pre-Covid?) primary.

Your sources are feeding you bullcarp.
Addressed in post 108.

Electric Skeptic

It's not those on the right who have announced to the world that they are committed to lie about Donald Trump. It's those on the left. And the front page of the New York Times was the perfect place to do it, which they did [Link].
It's not those on the left, either. It's ONE journalist.
So you'll have to forgive me if I believe the people who've not already obligated themselves to lie.
We know you fail to believe anybody who tells you the truth about Trump and this election.

Thistle

How does it feel to be in denial?
You've committed yourself to believe the people who've already told you that they will lie to you [link]. I don't presume to change your mind, I write this for the benefit of some disinterested and objective reader whom it may help. So your nonsense is not entirely without purpose. Thank you for making your contribution to they advancement of truth by repeating the lies you've committed to believe.

Michael R2

So a Democrat academic, cites a Democrat Secretary of State, for numbers on a topic the left is unified in not being objective about [link], and what level of credibility are you suggesting I ascribe to this?
The numbers can be checked. You are welcome to do so.

Michael R2

That is called an audit, review of signatures, envelopes, etc, etc, . . .
That is for determining whether or not a particular ballot is valid. It doesn't change the number of ballots sent out or received. The Department of State in Pennsylvania reported 3,087,524 ballots sent out. Is that number wrong?

Thistle

That is for determining whether or not a particular ballot is valid. It doesn't change the number of ballots sent out or received. The Department of State in Pennsylvania reported 3,087,524 ballots sent out. Is that number wrong?
You apparently trust it. Would the partisan Democrats lie? Let me think about that. Yeah, they are part of the crew who committed to no objectivity. You seem to be prepared to believe anything, but a straight forward commitment to lie. To each their own.

Michael R2

You apparently trust it. Would the partisan Democrats lie? Let me think about that. Yeah, they are part of the crew who committed to no objectivity. You seem to be prepared to believe anything, but a straight forward commitment to lie. To each their own.

rossum

Mmmm... The projection strong in this one is, Luke.