Peter Rebels and goes to Rome

Buzzard

dingoling. said:
So when Jesus said to Peter in Matthew 16, "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven", Peter and the other disciples know exactly what Jesus was saying. Jesus was giving Peter both royal authority and priestly authority for his kingdom.
Peter and the other disciples know exactly what Jesus was saying.
Yes, and they, Peter included, know exactly what Jesus was saying.
when Christ spake these words

Matthew 20:25
But Jesus called them unto him, and said,
Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them,
and they that are great exercise authority upon them.

26 But it shall not be so among you:

Now does anyone here think
Peter went to Rome and set himself up as "A Pope"
and became one of the princes of the Gentiles

#2:
Deut 32:1
Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak;
and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
He is the Rock, his work is perfect:
for all his ways are judgment:
a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
I have asked
Is Peter "a God "
was Peter a Sodomite ???

Buzzard said:
-------- The Two (2) Rocks-----------

Is Peter "a God "
lets see if any RCC'er will answer

Last edited:

#2:
I have asked
Is Peter "a God "
was Peter a Sodomite ???

The RCs do not like to test their institution against scripture. I mean the rock refers to God or Jesus and never Peter. They need to desperately change it to Peter to control the laity. But it is such a shame because their fruit is so smelly and their teachings so false. Even Peter would never teach what the RCC teaches about him being a rock.

Peter never prayed to Mary after she died, Peter would expose sin, Peter accepted the writings of Paul as scripture, he never belittle God's word, and he never harmed the sheep. The evidence is strong that the RCC has never followed Peter and therefore their apostolic succession is a blatant lie.

They will never answer the question
He is the Rock, his work is perfect:​
for all his ways are judgment:​
a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.​
I have asked
Is Peter "a God "
He sets in the temple of God shewing himself to be GOD

Now is Peter GOD

#2:
I have asked
Is Peter "a God "
was Peter a Sodomite ???

I like the strategic editing there Buzz. Why did you chop the ending off of verse 26? "But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;" KJV

Our Lord wishing to extinguish the indignation conceived against the brothers, James and John, lays before them the difference of secular and ecclesiastical princes, shewing that precedency in the Church is neither to be sought for by him who is not possessed of it, nor too eagerly loved by him who has it; for secular princes are lords of their subjects, keeping them under subjection, and govern them in every particular according to their will; but ecclesiastical princes are honoured with precedency, that they may be servants of their inferiors, administer to them whatever they have received from Christ, neglect their own convenience for the good of their neighbour, and be willing even to die for the spiritual good of their subjects. It is neither just nor reasonable, therefore, to desire precedency in the Church, without these qualifications. No prudent man is willing to subject himself to such servitude and danger, as to take upon himself the obligation of having to give an account of the wickedness and perversity of others, unless fearless of the divine judgments, he abuse his ecclesiastical superiority. - Commentary of St. Chrysostom, another early Catholic, like St. Jerome.

I like the strategic editing there Buzz. Why did you chop the ending off of verse 26? "But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;" KJV

ecclesiastical princes are honoured with precedency,
They also are honored with bullet proof Popemobiles.
that they may be servants of their inferiors, administer to them whatever they have received from Christ, neglect their own convenience for the good of their neighbour, and be willing even to die for the spiritual good of their subjects.
And they do this from the Vatican which isn't exactly what most would characterize as an inconvenience.
No prudent man is willing to subject himself to such servitude and danger,
I've never seen a Pope who looked anything like a servant. There's a documentary about the current Pope that is quite revealing, and shows him flying around in his private helicopter. We're not talking about some reclaimed used Huey with bare steel either, but lush leather upholstery, sound deadening insulation, air conditioning etc.
Oh the sacrifices the Pope must make to be a servant.

Back