Peter Ruckman on abortion

CES1951

I have SUGGESTED it might be possible, as I don't believe God ever approved of incest between full siblings, but, as Scripture doesn't say where Cain's wife came from, I can't say ANYTHING for sure about it.
You've done way more than "suggested it" and you know it.

robycop3

When my firstborn died about 6 hours after she was born, and after we cried, we bought the styrofoam box that babies are buried in, and gave it to the cemetary, paid them, and moved on without bothering with any "Religious rituals". The cemetary wanted to have one, but since Angeline (her name) was already with God, then nothing was required for either her, or us. In not too long, I'll meet her - as she is.
yes, that's a comforting thought. God took her for His own reasons, which are always higher than ours.

robycop3

I believe the following shows God's view of abortion except for medical reasons, rape, incest, etc:

Jeremiah 1:
4 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

Now, if He knew Jerry before He formed him, why would He not know everyone else before He formed THEM ? This shows that God considers even a blastula(very early embryo) to be a person.

And let's not forget Ruckman's racial views !

If you notice that no matter how much integration is carried out, the IQ of blacks is ALWAYS lower than whites…
(Ruckman, Peter. Discrimination: The Key to Sanity. 1994, p. 15)

…people who could not invent a calendar or even a wheel…If white Dutchmen had not come down there and showed "the first black man to use a white bathroom" how to farm, build, manufacture, mine, merchandise, sanitize, regulate, and organize a civilization, there would be no civilization there. It was the Shemites who built the Egyptian empire, and it is NOT in central Africa; it borders Asia and had access to all the wisdom and culture of the east (Mesopotamia, Syria, Persia, Chalead, and Israel) through the centuries. Eqypt is now the exception which the monkey men use to overthrow the rule. It is an old, old story. The rule is: unless "whitey" shows the black man how to play the piano, the tuba, the trombone, the banjo, the saxophone, the clarinet, and the trumpet, he stays squatted in front of a hollow log.
(Ruckman, Peter. Discrimination: The Key to Sanity. 1994, p. 20)

Negroes have to be carried. Where they are left to themselves they resort to mugging, rape, slavery, dope traffic, and eventually cannibalism.
(Ruckman, Peter. History of the New Testament Church. Vol. 2, 1984, footnote 44.9, Chapter 11)

How can a CHRISTIAN idolize him ??????????????????????????????????

Bob Carabbio

I believe the following shows God's view of abortion except for medical reasons, rape, incest, etc:

Jeremiah 1:
4 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

Now, if He knew Jerry before He formed him, why would He not know everyone else before He formed THEM ? This shows that God considers even a blastula(very early embryo) to be a person.
I never took anything that Ruckman said seriously. He's just another false teacher among many.

JDS

I know I left out many other events, but this isn’t the forum to discuss Ruckman/racism/abortion.

Off topic per mod

Last edited by a moderator:

robycop3

Not surprised that anyone silly enough to try to enlarge the false KJVO myth as Ruckman did would support an evil practice such as abortion for convenience.