Pick your favorite argument for Christianity and let's discuss.

e v e

if all you know is living in an acorn talking to yourself, no one will convince you theres a better other place to live.

e v e

worse, many believe there could be other realities, planets, universes, but expect those would have the same mindset, be the same as their acorn.

some physicists call that a form of monotheism... the standard model or unified theory.

it makes sense that satan realm promulgates its religious monotheism here on its prison planet.

bigthinker

worse, many believe there could be other realities, planets, universes, but expect those would have the same mindset, be the same as their acorn.

some physicists call that a form of monotheism... the standard model or unified theory.

it makes sense that satan realm promulgates its religious monotheism here on its prison planet.
I suppose it makes sense that some human beings imagine that Satan is real.

e v e

I suppose it makes sense that some human beings imagine that Satan is real.
the SA glyph in hieroglyphs jus refers to a representative of the tao realm or osiris related realm. satan means someone of that realm, which is this one... and it’s plasma torus.

e v e

the torus has been drawn by every culture, and described in every ancient text.

in scripture it’s the tree of good and evil.
it’s a realm that adam entered; and a consciousness or will directed that realm.

Attachments

• 09F6B137-9F43-4F0B-95A3-D76D4D0EB338.jpeg
    09F6B137-9F43-4F0B-95A3-D76D4D0EB338.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

e v e

here is the norwegian depiction of the torus/world tree:

Attachments

• 4E41240F-E239-4653-8C38-CCFF8FB86CAB.jpeg
    4E41240F-E239-4653-8C38-CCFF8FB86CAB.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 0

e v e

it’s the physics adam entered, which realm is the acorn in my metaphor. an entirely different land than in Genesis. in the last picture, this earth is in the left tree branches of the large tree at the edge of the bubble dome. West of where eden was. eden is below the disc.

e v e

this torus we are in of course fits the tao physics, casimir effect, etc. and indeed the tao symbol is a flattened torus.

thats the matrix adam became a prisoner of, and we also. God did not create this earth... it is what egyptian hieroglyphs call ‘second sky.’ rg-veda also describes the same.

man got trained to read scripture in a vacuum to hide what the texts of prophets are actually about.

e v e

you did say to pick my argument. i just picked one outside the list this matrix ‘hands out.’

bigthinker

Ah, I wondered what you were going on about. Sorry I missed that.
Okay, so what do you believe and why do you believe it?

e v e

Ah, I wondered what you were going on about. Sorry I missed that.
Okay, so what do you believe and why do you believe it?
i just gave you some of it.

this cosmology is related to the fall, when adam left eden and went to the other realm.

the image of the world tree shows a map.

below and east of that large tree is eden. the disc being the sekht fields (elysian fields) or place the conquering gods settled on top of eden to vampire.

we are on a tiny blip of an earth far away, on purpose, much like when people were sent to australia as a prison.