Please join this effort

Shoonra

I am trying to persuade the people responsible for the CARM forum to provide some means for typing in Greek and Hebrew lettering. The Unicode lettering systems don't work on CARM. Wikipedia has its own method for enabling Greek and Hebrew, and I was hoping CARM would either adopt such a feature or else enable Unicodes, but it has done neither. I wrote to the masterminds behind CARM months ago about this and they said they were working on it but then they seem to have forgotten it. I am hoping that if a multitude of CARM users - at least the ones on the KJV Only forum and the Biblical Languages forum - joined me in nagging them, that project might move forward. Please send an email to
Research Ministry, Christian Apologetics <[email protected]>
and tell them (politely) you want a facility that enables Greek and Hebrew lettering on the CARM forums.
// Shoonra

?
I am trying to persuade the people responsible for the CARM forum to provide some means for typing in Greek and Hebrew lettering. The Unicode lettering systems don't work on CARM. Wikipedia has its own method for enabling Greek and Hebrew, and I was hoping CARM would either adopt such a feature or else enable Unicodes, but it has done neither. I wrote to the masterminds behind CARM months ago about this and they said they were working on it but then they seem to have forgotten it. I am hoping that if a multitude of CARM users - at least the ones on the KJV Only forum and the Biblical Languages forum - joined me in nagging them, that project might move forward. Please send an email to
Research Ministry, Christian Apologetics <[email protected]>
and tell them (politely) you want a facility that enables Greek and Hebrew lettering on the CARM forums.
// Shoonra
?? What am I missing? Cut-and-pasted from mySword app, Berean Interlinear Bible (BIB):

Ἀπεκρίθη and
בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית

--Rich

Depending on another website for the existing Bible text is an inconvenience, not to mention the possibility that there might be a reason to present a word or phrase that doesn't appear in the Interlinear Bible.

Back