Please pray for a woman I've cared about for a long time

dee07

Hello everyone please pray for a woman that I have known, loved and cared about for a long time. In fact I've posted prayer requests for her in the past like a long time ago on here back in 2012,2013 and 2014. Her name is Kayla. She recently graduated collage (a Christian collage more on that later), with a Master's in science.

I think she is going into medicine to be a doctor's aid or nurse practitioner. In the past I tried to get to know her better but she pushed me away and doesn't want anything to do with me. Which is fine, but I still love her regardless. As a believer I'm still very concerned about her soul and her salvation status and this is mainly what this prayer request is all about. You see, she grew up in a Christian household, she's of or at least, used to be part of the church of God denomination. Back ten or fifteen years ago she was a very dedicated believer.

But sadly, even after going to a Christian college she met a couple of non believing lesbian women who I think sort of brainwashed her into rejecting God and becoming a far left leaning bi sexual woke radical femminist. She's also has a big fascination with astrology and anything halloween related, not full hardcore witchcraft per se, but a lighter version nonetheless. In addition, she has become a person who indulges in the wild party lifestyle. She loves bars and night clubs. She's a avid drinker, but from what I can tell at the moment, she's not into any illegal drugs that I know of which is a good thing obviously.

And again there is no way I can reach out to her since she doesn't like me, so the only way I can be any sort of a blessing to her is to pray for her, but my prayers and faith can only go so far. That's why it's such a good thing to get others to pray as well and that's why I'm asking you all to pray for her soul. If she is not saved than obviously pray that she will come and know Christ for the first time. If she did come to Christ back in the early 2010s but has completely fallen away, pray that she will come back.

Also pray that God will keep her safe and keep her from harming herself and getting caught up even more in this lifestyle she currently likes and indulges in. She has such great potential to be one of the kindest and most loving people on the planet but with the way she is now she's quickly turning into one of the most unhappiest and most cruel.

Please pray that God will reverse this situation in her life. Pray that God will put better people in her life that will be great influences to her and help lead her to God for the first time or at least lead her back to God. I bet her parents are worried about the path she is on, if not they need to be. They are believers, especially her mom but her mom is into the Joel Osteen and prosperity gospel junk.

Pray that God will make His love and His grace and mercy irresistible to her and that she will greatly desire to get close to Him. God can still reverse her situation, God can and still does do miracles in people's lives and I'm not going to give up on praying for her, I just ask that you all will help me and have my faith unite with your all's faith and watch God move in a great, powerful and loving way in her life. Thank you all so much. God bless.

She has such great potential to be one of the kindest and most loving people on the planet but with the way she is now she's quickly turning into one of the most unhappiest and most cruel.

May the Lord let her see the futility of the life she is now living and that before it is too late she returns to her first love. (Revelation 2:4)

Praying for divine intervention in her life, and blessings of whatever she needs for her highest good and well being, according to His will.

Give it to Him and trust that she is being looked after in the best ways.

i will pray. ? There are several different "Churches of God." Some are not Christian. Perhaps she wasn't a Christian. But, regardless, she needs prayer.

i will pray. ? There are several different "Churches of God." Some are not Christian. Perhaps she wasn't a Christian. But, regardless, she needs prayer.
Yeah I'm not for sure either. Personally I grew up Baptist, but I did find her church on this Church of God website edit advertising violation, so this might better decipher whether or not her denomination is legit or not. Thank you for praying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine there is more that one "church of god' denomination. Herbert W. Armstrong had a cult, for instance. You need to know a church's doctrine. I was in a cult for many years and they took and still take great pains to hide some teachings from outsiders. I spoke in a church years ago about my experience and expressed my belief in the Trinity and a group of people interupted me to say that Jesus was not always God. There are several Baptist denominations. I haven't run across a non-Trinitarian Baptist, but some are Calvinists and some are not. Some are Seventh Day, some are General, Freewill, Reformed, Primitive, etc.

Prayer is great!

Back