Please pray for my neighbor...

Father, in the name of Jesus I pray for @RiJoRi's neighbor. I pray for her physical as well as emotional healing. I pray that you give her peace, seeing she lost her daughter a little over a year ago. I pray that her family will step up and in to provide physical as well as emotional support. I pray that you bless her last years to be her best.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen!

Father, in the name of Jesus I pray for @RiJoRi's neighbor. I pray for her physical as well as emotional healing. I pray that you give her peace, seeing she lost her daughter a little over a year ago. I pray that her family will step up and in to provide physical as well as emotional support. I pray that you bless her last years to be her best.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen!
Thank you very much!
I saw Margaret yesterday. She is home, and "doing better, but got a ways to go," as she put it. Her grandson, Jason, is with her during the day.

Thanks again, everyone! ? ?
--Rich

Thank you very much!
I saw Margaret yesterday. She is home, and "doing better, but got a ways to go," as she put it. Her grandson, Jason, is with her during the day.

Thanks again, everyone! ? ?
--Rich
Hi Rich.
It's a couple weeks after your last post.
How is she coming along?
Any further updates?
?

Hi Rich.
It's a couple weeks after your last post.
How is she coming along?
Any further updates?
?
Thanks, Steve! Still alive and kicking, as they say! Pretty much the same, although her house still smells of tobacco. ? But since we're an hour's drive from Winston Salem, we're in the heart of tobacco country. There's even a "Tobaccoville" nearby.

Thanks again for your prayers and concern,

--Rich

Thanks, Steve! Still alive and kicking, as they say! Pretty much the same, although her house still smells of tobacco. ? But since we're an hour's drive from Winston Salem, we're in the heart of tobacco country. There's even a "Tobaccoville" nearby.

Thanks again for your prayers and concern,

--Rich
22+ years ago my mom died of lung cancer, with metastatic cancer to the brain.

She smoked for 41 years. She was of the era that everyone smoked. TV and radio ads were rampant. Hollywood actors and actresses made smoking appear cool/in/hip.

Had she lived, she'd be 85 now. But.... her smoking mattered more to her than her family did.

I spent the last week of her life watching her die.

22+ years ago my mom died of lung cancer, with metastatic cancer to the brain.

She smoked for 41 years. She was of the era that everyone smoked. TV and radio ads were rampant. Hollywood actors and actresses made smoking appear cool/in/hip.

Had she lived, she'd be 85 now. But.... her smoking mattered more to her than her family did.

I spent the last week of her life watching her die.
My sympathy. I lost my mom to alcohol just a month or so before I graduated high school.
I had asthma as a child, so there was not a lot of smoking in my house, and I knew it would be "Reel Dumm" to start, no matter how cool the Marlboro Man looked.

--Rich

Back