Please pray for Pinellas County and Tampa and that area of Florida

Janice Bower

They are under evacuation orders and hurricane warning. They are low lying and could have disastrous flooding. My youngest sister lives there but we should pray for everyone in that area. If flash floooding occurs there's no where for the water to go and they're expecting heavy rain through Friday. Thank you.

Reactions: Nic
They are under evacuation orders and hurricane warning. They are low lying and could have disastrous flooding. My youngest sister lives there but we should pray for everyone in that area. If flash floooding occurs there's no where for the water to go and they're expecting heavy rain through Friday. Thank you.
Praying for all in the path of this storm. ?

I feel sorry for ALL Floridians and people on the U. S. east coast north of Florida. None of my siblings are Christians. I have relatives a little north of Miami and two brothers in Miami. My mother passed away in 2018 as an unbeliever, Her three younger siblings passed away before that . I don't know how my cousins are doing or anything about their families. Some of my friends have relatives in Florida. ? for all.

Christians, what does all this destruction mean? It's not just Florida and it's not just Ian. Fires in the West, tornadoes in Kentucky and many other states.

Back