Pope backs civil unions

apostolic lineage of the catholic church is not a lie.
It is one big fat lie by your institution. There is no such thing and the apostles would have nothing at all to do with your leaders. You are besmirching their names by saying they do. Your leaders do not follow their writings, they do not act like the apostles. There is nothing apostolic about them.

not authenticated, but popularly believed as historical and passed on orally.
Yep you brought up legends post 1571.

You posted:

Legend says he was the child jesus took up in his arms (mk9: 35).

My response was another legend, what you said about Romulus and Remus can be said about your legend about Ignatius. If you don't want the stupidity of what is posted to be revealed, don't post the rubbish.

balsham herself, is the final authority... correct?
You can never get my avatar right. But this shows the problems with how the RCs read scripture etc.

I have never said I am the final authority. I quoted the scripture which stated exactly what I said. But you are you own authority, you have decided to reject the scripture about testing the spirits, you have decided this imo because you know your institution fails those tests. You ignore scriptures because the scriptures show the truth about your institution and its lies.

they can if they're born again and have the HS.

wrong again. there were no catholics then.

catholics don't know inspired from made up by the rcc.

Christians don't believe what the rcc teaches.

I'm not part of a denom.

thank God for that! didn't a catholic start it?

scripture is... but what the rcc teaches isn't.

nope, solid evidence right out of scripture.

why can't you post scripture as evidence of what you believe?
Yep an RC started it.

You posted:

My response was another legend, what you said about Romulus and Remus can be said about your legend about Ignatius. If you don't want the stupidity of what is posted to be revealed, don't post the rubbish.
By the way Mark 9:35 states:

35 Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

No I quoted scripture, you are rejecting what scripture says about testing the spirits. It is you who are your own authority, ignoring the scriptures you don't like.
You can never get my avatar right. But this shows the problems with how the RCs read scripture etc.

I have never said I am the final authority. I quoted the scripture which stated exactly what I said. But you are you own authority, you have decided to reject the scripture about testing the spirits, you have decided this imo because you know your institution fails those tests. You ignore scriptures because the scriptures show the truth about your institution and its lies.
yes, test the spirits but who is the authority to decide... you?

You posted:

ignatius is not a legend. he is also called theophorus and was born in Syria, around the year 50; died at Rome between 98 and 117.

It is one big fat lie by your institution. There is no such thing and the apostles would have nothing at all to do with your leaders. You are besmirching their names by saying they do. Your leaders do not follow their writings, they do not act like the apostles. There is nothing apostolic about them.
it is historical truth. since you cannot accept it, all you can do is evade and deny.

yes, test the spirits but who is the authority to decide... you?
Well do you think God would lead us astray, we have His word to guide us. It is obvious your institution has ignored those tests because it fails them. It fails because it ignores the writings of Paul and Peter, and Paul makes up most of the NT.

N
it is historical truth. since you cannot accept it, all you can do is evade and deny.
No I didn't evade and deny. I do not deny your the fact that Peter would have nothing to do with an institution that wallows in all forms of sexual sin. He said that words of Paul are scripture, Paul is clear if so called brothers and sisters do sexual sin expel them. But your misogynist institution excommunicates women who have abortions but does nothing about leaders who abuse children, rape nuns and fornicate. That is being hypocritical, which puts your leaders in the same boat as the Pharisees.

We do not have to follow false leaders, we do not have to follow liars that means we do not have to follow your institution.

ignatius is not a legend. he is also called theophorus and was born in Syria, around the year 50; died at Rome between 98 and 117.
I didn't say he was a legend please do not misinterpret my post. Your reading comprehension shows why RCs have trouble with scripture. I was commenting on the legend about Ignatius that an RC brought up without any evidence. I never said Ignatius was a legend. He didn't reach those heights.:)

I didn't say he was a legend please do not misinterpret my post. Your reading comprehension shows why RCs have trouble with scripture. I was commenting on the legend about Ignatius that an RC brought up without any evidence. I never said Ignatius was a legend. He didn't reach those heights.:)
so, being the bishop of the catholic church in antioch is historical truth. thanks.

Back