Pope backs civil unions

if you believe that then why do you believe what the RCC teaches instead of what the Bible teaches?

Why do you continually claim men of the RCC (pope, magisterium) are infallible?
Good question, but now, for that, off to the dungeon for some torture for you until you confess, then the fire!!

can you post an example of when He did that from scripture?
He has not, but if God wishes to then He is very able to that.. I think that this is all the poster is trying to say ? God did how ever give David great wisdom and that ended is disaster..

ramcam2 said:
that mary is sinless is also upheld by the orthodox church and high church lutherans.

no human is infallible does not mean God cannot confer the gift of infallibility to man.
mica said:
can you post an example of when He did that from scripture?
Did you ever get an example? Did I miss it?
no, it's been asked many times, there is no scripture verse to be found because it isn't scriptural and isn't true. It's made up by the men of the RCC.

when catholics know of no supporting scripture they just move on... or post something from an ecf or pope or post 'the RCC teaches'.

no, it's been asked many times, there is no scripture verse to be found because it isn't scriptural and isn't true. It's made up by the men of the RCC.

when catholics know of no supporting scripture they just move on... or post something from an ecf or pope or post 'the RCC teaches'.
the issues is not about " good Mary " or " bad Mary " is it, what we are missing is the FACT that Mary OBEYED God in this issue.. We often forget that GOD is GOD He does what He likes/pleases ? Who are we to judge God about what and how and who HE does and does not do etc; ?
" Isa 46:10 At the beginning I announce the end, proclaim in advance things not yet done; and I say that my plan will hold, I will do everything I please to do. "
So who are we to speak on Gods behalf other than to quote His Word ?

Your institution is not founded by Jesus or guided by the Holy Spirit. Your institution does not show the fruit of the Spirit.
it is founded by jesus christ and is proven by history. the fact that it is still around despite the attacks of anti-catholics is proof enough of the guidance of the holy spirit as promised by her founder.

it is founded by jesus christ and is proven by history. the fact that it is still around despite the attacks of anti-catholics is proof enough of the guidance of the holy spirit as promised by her founder.
No your institution is not founded by Jesus and it is not proven by history at all. It is not anti catholic is a false claim, stating the truth about your institution is not an attack that shows a personality disorder if you believe you are attacked when you are not.

The Holy Spirit is the counsellor for all true believers. Your wolves are not true believers.

guidance of the holy spirit/spirit of truth (john14: 16; 16: 7-13 refers to the gift of infallibility.

we refer to the church in a feminine way. she is our mother, she is the bride of christ.
YOU might call the RCC by the " her " adjective, that issue is a sacrilege and Mary worship....the Messiah is a man and He is Jewish and He came to save His people but they rejected Him. Surly you do have any issues with that, it is all explained in the NT and the Letters.. BTW, there are 100s of letters that are not in the Bible... Any and other things are form the cultish RCC saying that Mary was sinless and such and the mother of God, seriously, lol.. The RCC will have to explain all of that to God on judgement day.. It is thy who are the antichrist.. The RCC does all things by the Anti Christ way of doing things. They worship statues in their churches and have the Messiah still ALIVE still on the cross looking skywards. Their messiah has not died so how can He rise sinless form the dead ?

the writers of the bible were guided by the holy spirit and the reason the bible is infallible.
all the bible writers were guided by the Spirit of the one true God and also, by what each of them witnessed and actually experienced as well.

guidance of the holy spirit/spirit of truth (john14: 16; 16: 7-13 refers to the gift of infallibility.
Oh rubbish. It has nothing to do with the false claims by your pope and his cronies to having this gift. If they did then they would not have added false doctrines.

Doesn't Christ point out that the elect cannot be deceived? If they cannot be deceived, then they can only sin intentionally, but that doesn't sound like something the elect would do.
Why would you equate sin with deception? The elect are still human flesh and bone. Sin still wages war with our spirit. Deception is altogether different.

Back