Pope backs civil unions

mica said:
the truth of the nt is not taught by the rcc.
balshan said:
Yep as I said nothing to do with your evil lying institution. It is not in the NT.
so, where did you get 27 books for your nt?
neither post above says that our bibles are missing the nt books.

what they do say is that what the rcc claims is said in those books is not actually found in those books. nor has any catholic here been able to post verses that do support the rcc false teachings.

who knows where the rcc gets its false teachings, but it isn't from God's word.

maybe from a rcc course on fiction writing...

when will you answer my questions?
-the real presence of Jesus Christ in the consecrated brad and wine
- it was God who revealed it to Paul
- all his epistles
-i already gave you the epistle, chapter. please backread.
- 1cor11: 24-26

what they do say is that what the rcc claims is said in those books is not actually found in those books. nor has any catholic here been able to post verses that do support the rcc false teachings.

Yep as I said nothing to do with your evil lying institution. It is not in the NT.

yes, your bible has the 27 nt books and you got it from the catholic church.

if not, tell us where you got it?

here are my questions
can you post even 1 of the mysteries that Paul revealed? or how he came to know that mystery?

how many of the books that he wrote have you read? a chapter in any of them?

can you post what Paul wrote about that is necessary for salvation?

wrong. the 2nd answer is wrong also. so you don't know the mysteries or who specifically revealed them to Paul.

- all his epistles
and you understand nothing in any of them?

wrong also. that is false and certainly is not necessary for salvation.

if you can't post the actual verses, don't expect a reply from me. as is usual when you just cite a verse, what it actually does say isn't what you think it says. looking them up is useless. do you get those vs cites from the ccc?

that's a big NO, I'm not 'back reading'. quote the post you're replying to because i won't respond / chase into a catholic rabbit hole.

The poster wishes that is what we said. But unfortunately for him, that is not the claim at all. They just ignore what is written in the NT and try and take the credit for the books from God to them. There myths come from the founder of their institution the father of lies.

The Corinth church is the perfect example of Peter not being the Pope and the RCC ignoring what is written in the NT books.

- all his epistles
It was not revealed to Paul at all. You left out where Paul says very clearly it is a remembrance of me.

This is what happens when you read it out of context:

1 Cor 11

23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. 29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves

There is no evidence of a literal change, again it is symbolic. But your institution ignores verse 27 and those priests are eating and drinking in an unworthy manner. Yep they are sinning against Jesus.

sorry, but the sinfulness or sinlessness of the valid minister has nothing to do with consecration.
Sorry it is really bad they are sinning against Jesus according to 1 Cor 11 and they are not valid ministers at all. Look at the requirments of ministers set out by Paul. They fail the good reputation test, they do not have a wife, they are not gentle, they lack self control, they are not above reproach, they fail the test. The number is not small it includes most of your leadership because scripture clearly says that those who know of the sin and ignore it are part of that sin. From testimonies at the Royal Commission we know for every abusive, child molesting priests there were 7 to 8 who knew about them.

1 Tim 3:1+

The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church? ...

1 Tim 3:10
And let them also be tested first; then let them serve as deacons if they prove themselves blameless.

They are not valid ministers.

here are my questions
can you post even 1 of the mysteries that Paul revealed? or how he came to know that mystery?

how many of the books that he wrote have you read? a chapter in any of them?

can you post what Paul wrote about that is necessary for salvation?

wrong. the 2nd answer is wrong also. so you don't know the mysteries or who specifically revealed them to Paul.

and you understand nothing in any of them?

wrong also. that is false and certainly is not necessary for salvation.

if you can't post the actual verses, don't expect a reply from me. as is usual when you just cite a verse, what it actually does say isn't what you think it says. looking them up is useless. do you get those vs cites from the ccc?

that's a big NO, I'm not 'back reading'. quote the post you're replying to because i won't respond / chase into a catholic rabbit hole.
looks like you are always correct. can you back up your personal interpretations with how the early church understood it?

Sorry it is really bad they are sinning against Jesus according to 1 Cor 11 and they are not valid ministers at all. Look at the requirments of ministers set out by Paul. They fail the good reputation test, they do not have a wife, they are not gentle, they lack self control, they are not above reproach, they fail the test. The number is not small it includes most of your leadership because scripture clearly says that those who know of the sin and ignore it are part of that sin. From testimonies at the Royal Commission we know for every abusive, child molesting priests there were 7 to 8 who knew about them.

1 Tim 3:1+

The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church? ...

1 Tim 3:10
And let them also be tested first; then let them serve as deacons if they prove themselves blameless.

They are not valid ministers.
so, who does the testing... you?

Back