Pope Francis phoned Joe Biden and congratulated

Harry Leggs

Biden and the fake pope are both commies.
Well at least the Pope did not steal his friend's wife and then say They eloped or whatever. Sounds like a relationship conceived in adultery. Normally nothing good ever becomes of that sort of thing. Biden made it work. She was married when they met and the affair ended her marriage to Bill Stevenson. All is forgiven with the Pope as long as the money is paid or whatever. Only in Washington with the Dems can someone like that make it to be possible President. White trash Dems.

Temujin

Well at least the Pope did not steal his friend's wife and then say They eloped or whatever. Sounds like a relationship conceived in adultery. Normally nothing good ever becomes of that sort of thing. Biden made it work. She was married when they met and the affair ended her marriage to Bill Stevenson. All is forgiven with the Pope as long as the money is paid or whatever. Only in Washington with the Dems can someone like that make it to be possible President. White trash Dems.
Lol!!! Of course, Trump is the model for marital fidelity, and his supporters never project. Hahaha hahaha!

Cynthia

Actually the fake pope has better PR than Biden. We don't actually know what things he has done and perhaps suppressed. Im not a catholic, but I really liked Ratzinger, he wrote really great books. And I believe Francis had a hand in getting him deposed to the old folks home.

Septextura

Why call pope Francis fake? He's as real and as legitimate in the RCC as any other pope they had. There are no good and bad popes, only more and less popular. They all serve the evil one.

Harry Leggs

Lol!!! Of course, Trump is the model for marital fidelity, and his supporters never project. Hahaha hahaha!
Whose best friend's wife did Trump steal? And then lie about it? Did Trump go to the Catholics to get it all resolved? As far as i know Trump takes them off the rack, not out of the used section. Joe Biden is a homewrecker. That much we know and now Biden is in position to wreck the United States by by continuing the cheat relationship with China et all. Sellin out America for case via his son. America up for sale now that Biden may be president. Just go thru sonny to get an appointment and pay the tribute.

Last edited:

Temujin

Whose best friend's wife did Trump steal? And then lie about it? Did Trump go to the Catholics to get it all resolved? As far as i know Trump takes them off the rack, not out of the used section.
Good to see that the Conservative view of women as property is still alive and well. Is misogyny compulsory amongst Trump supporters or does it just come naturally to you?

Harry Leggs

Good to see that the Conservative view of women as property is still alive and well. Is misogyny compulsory amongst Trump supporters or does it just come naturally to you?
Well you aren't worried about Joe Biden selling out America thru his son Hunter. Stealing wife from best friend... his reputation as a home wrecker. So your unwelcome assessment is worthless to me. (n)

As a general rule any man who seduces a married woman and esp the married spouse of a good friend is a low life. There are certain things real men just do not do.

Temujin

Well you aren't worried about Joe Biden selling out America thru his son Hunter.
Didn't happen.
Stealing wives from best friends... his reputation as a home wrecker.
Biden does have a reputation, as a kindly, sympathetic and honest man. Anyone sane would take his reputation over Trump's every time.
So your unwelcome assessment is worthless to me.
So what? The way you talk about women on this thread says all that needs to be said about you.

Temujin

Then falsify it. Don't just deny.
I don't need to falsify every stupid rumour on the Internet. The evidence produced was insufficient for the allegation to be taken seriously by the agencies whose job it is to decide these things. That is sufficient falsification for any normal person.

Why don't you worry about the way you talk to others and while you are at it you need to heed nobody comes on here for unwelcome assessments from you, They are off-topic. Worry about yourself.
Tough. The comments you made about women are unacceptable and need to be pointed out. I have done so. That you find them unwelcome is a good thing. Perhaps you will hesitate before using such language in future.

Septextura

No point arguing about it. If Rome wants Joe, Rome gets Joe. Trump has no choice but to play ball and he clearly does. Trump didn't build a wall, which would stop the inflow of catholic immigrants from Central and South America. He stacked the Supreme Court with catholics to the brim. He didn't drain the pedo swamp. Trump tries to strike a deal with all sides, jews, caths, prots, lefties etc. pleasing them all. He will put up a public fight for the next 4-5 weeks, expose the voter fraud and then concede, claiming victory in 2024. Or something like that.

I also don't see how can lefties gloat. They got an old white catholic millionaire appointed by the Vatican. They got duped with Kamala, she's not going to be president. It wouldn't make the slightest difference even if she did.

They always do the "dementia" or "imbecile" trick. Go listen to some recordings of interviews of Clinton, Bush Jr. Obama, Trump few years before becoming POTUS (or Hillary running for one). They are smart, lucid, sharp, brilliant, erudite. As soon as they throw gloves in the POTUS race, they become illiterate hicks, idiots, suffering dementia, fainting, start clowning, tweeting nonsense etc.

But hey, in 2019 I thought this election cycle would be a boring routine. A global pandemic, open election fraud scandal and a successful coup was the last thing on my mind. Not boring at all.

DeSanto

No point arguing about it. If Rome wants Joe, Rome gets Joe. Trump has no choice but to play ball and he clearly does. Trump didn't build a wall, which would stop the inflow of catholic immigrants from Central and South America. He stacked the Supreme Court with catholics to the brim. He didn't drain the pedo swamp. Trump tries to strike a deal with all sides, jews, caths, prots, lefties etc. pleasing them all. He will put up a public fight for the next 4-5 weeks, expose the voter fraud and then concede, claiming victory in 2024. Or something like that.

I also don't see how can lefties gloat. They got an old white catholic millionaire appointed by the Vatican. They got duped with Kamala, she's not going to be president. It wouldn't make the slightest difference even if she did.

They always do the "dementia" or "imbecile" trick. Go listen to some recordings of interviews of Clinton, Bush Jr. Obama, Trump few years before becoming POTUS (or Hillary running for one). They are smart, lucid, sharp, brilliant, erudite. As soon as they throw gloves in the POTUS race, they become illiterate hicks, idiots, suffering dementia, fainting, start clowning, tweeting nonsense etc.

But hey, in 2019 I thought this election cycle would be a boring routine. A global pandemic, open election fraud scandal and a successful coup was the last thing on my mind. Not boring at all.
The best is yet to come...

DeSanto

I suspect there should be no objections to releasing the Durham report... now that the “election” is over. Right???

Septextura

The best is yet to come...

It's going to be no doubt shocking and mind blowing. But if Trump concedes and Biden is sworn in, America officially becomes a banana republic. What thrives in such countries? Corruption, Communism, Catholicism, CIA. What a great abbreviation - CCCC.