Popular Kooky Hell Belief

JonHawk said:
We are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
After faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus; Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

Anyone can see that you relied on your corrupt knowledge instead of believing in the One God promised, Christ Jesus.
Case in point you. God reveals Himself through His Son - Before long, the world will not see Me anymore, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. John 14:19-20
Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:22-23
Our Lord's God said:
Self identifying again?
As many as received the Lord Jesus, to those who believe in Him, to them He gave the right, the authority to become sons of God, born not of flesh, but born of God. John 1:12-13
Our Lord's God said:
I guess I'll take that as a yes.
We know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:20
Our Lord's God said:
It is quite plain that your notion of faith is faith in your own faith - perpetually confirming yourself.
It's quite plain that through Christ Jesus we are accounted as the children of God! And that is what we are! The reason that the world does not know know us is that it does not know Him. 1 John 3:1
Our Lord's God said:
Whatever gave you the idea that these verses were talking about you? I know. Your self identifying confirmation bias routine.
The Spirit of God bears witness that we are sons of God, partakers in Christ Jesus. Rom 8:16-17
Citing verses and referring them to yourself is what every false prophet does too. Or didn't that occur to you?
It is quite clear that "No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
It doesn't fool those who actually have that Spirit.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
But you can keep trying if you want.
And we will continue to demolish every haughty pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 10:5

Citing verses and referring them to yourself is what every false prophet does too. Or didn't that occur to you?

It doesn't fool those who actually have that Spirit.

But you can keep trying if you want.
He never has an original thought from God Himself. All he knows is how to edit his bible to suit his own will for it.

As many as received the Lord Jesus, to those who believe in Him, to them He gave the right, the authority to become sons of God, born not of flesh, but born of God. John 1:12-13

We know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:20
He never has an original thought from God Himself. All he knows is how to edit his bible to suit his own will for it.
Jesus said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.” John 6;29

Jesus said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.” John 6;29
What, you mean God sent a man to lead you to Him? but to you that cant happen can it for to you that man was a god instead of the One who sent that man to show you His ways.

But because that is gnostic lies, that agnostic Spirit you are advocate of you dont believe God sent Jesus to show you His ways at all.

What, you mean God sent a man to lead you to Him? but to you that cant happen can it for to you that man was a god instead of the One who sent that man to show you His ways.
But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.” John 10

Back