Popular Protestant Youtuber converting to Catholicism

Movie stars, sports players, and politicians are popular too. But it doesn't mean anything for popularity and human judgments will not be the final judge, nor will your institution. Because God, Himself will have the final say on the day of judgement.

Believing in Jesus, means trusting Him solely at His word.

John 5:24
“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

John 19:30
When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
Really, believing in Jesus, means trusting Him solely at His word?

Jesus said, "...this is my body....this is my blood of the covenant....". Are you really trusting Him solely at His word?

Last edited:
More nonsense. There was no 'appointment' in Matt 16. The rock isn't Peter as we have proven over and over again. There is no papacy in the entire n.t. The council of Jerusalem didn't establish any succession. And church structure is described in detail in scripture, not centuries later. A 'universal human authority' such as your papacy has indeed been the ruin of millions of catholic lives.
You haven't proven that the rock isn't Peter.

Jesus said, "...thisismybody....thisismybloodofthecovenant....". Are you really trusting Him solely at His word?
Symbolic. If we follow your reasoning Jesus said Peter is satan, herod is a fox etc. So are you really trusting Him solely on His word. He spoke figuratively and in parables so often, only the spiritual blind did not see it.

Jesus said, "...thisismybody....thisismybloodofthecovenant....". Are you really trusting Him solely at His word?
har har har. Yup, keep driving me and others further and further from any rcc. Good job! I want NOTHING to do with any rcc.

Symbolic. If we follow your reasoning Jesus said Peter is satan, herod is a fox etc. So are you really trusting Him solely on His word. He spoke figuratively and in parables so often, only the spiritual blind did not see it.
So you are not trusting Him solely at His word. Thanks.

No it is the way RCs misuse the word of God and their false practices that drive people away from the bad tree.
If I were to leave the Catholic church and become a nCCs then I become my own "Pope" and decide for myself what I believe to be the correct interpretation of scripture. And that is what I did as a nCCs. I discerned from my own personal interpretation of scripture that the Catholic church is correct.

Back