Popular Protestant Youtuber converting to Catholicism

Quoting the actual words of scripture is driving you and others away. Kind of what happened in John 6 I guess.
Take me very seriously ding. I began posting here in march of this year, and the replies by YOU and a few other rc's, have pointed me away from Christ. Everything is a joke to you, even the gospel message appears to be a joke to you. And if it is a joke to you... you are in for a very rude awakening. I can assure you of that. And so can everyone else.

No one who is born of God, act's or even speaks, like this is a joke. Only atheist's who do not believe God exists act like you are doing now. Sometimes I think we are conversing with a 13 yr old, who is an atheist , pretending to be a rc,

If I were to leave the Catholic church and become a nCCs

This is your life, and your problem. No one can impart any part of their salvation to you. You specifically, have to make the choice, and it is yours alone to make. No one else can do it for you. You have two choices, you can either believe the gospel as preached by the apostles in Scripture or you can reject it. That is it.

The onus is on YOU. You will not be able to pass the buck to anyone else. You will be held accountable for every idle word you speak, not just your actions. Think about it, but don't take too long.

Take me very seriously ding. I began posting here in march of this year, and the replies by YOU and a few other rc's, have pointed me away from Christ. Everything is a joke to you, even the gospel message appears to be a joke to you. And if it is a joke to you... you are in for a very rude awakening. I can assure you of that. And so can everyone else.

No one who is born of God, act's or even speaks, like this is a joke. Only atheist's who do not believe God exists act like you are doing now. Sometimes I think we are conversing with a 13 yr old, who is an atheist , pretending to be a rc,
Be honest then. You made a statement:

Believing in Jesus, means trusting Him solely at His word.

You are not being honest with yourself or others.

If I were to leave the Catholic church and become a nCCs then I become my own "Pope" and decide for myself what I believe to be the correct interpretation of scripture. And that is what I did as a nCCs. I discerned from my own personal interpretation of scripture that the Catholic church is correct.
There is no pope in scripture. It is adding to scripture to say we need to believe what your institution interpretes scripture to mean. You were always an RC in your heart. You now give us your own personal interpretation of the RC interpretation. You cannot discern if you think an institution that teaches false doctrines, adds to scripture, does not expose sin is correct.

We can understand scripture for ourselves no need for a false teacher at all.

Deut 30

11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

2 Tim 3:16

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Acts 17:11

Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

No need for anyone to explain God's word to us, it is written on our hearts. When it is on our hearts we know when we are being told false doctrines, we know the truth.

Hebrews 8:10

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Cor 3:3

And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts

Last edited:
There is no pope in scripture. It is adding to scripture to say we need to believe what your institution interpretes scripture to mean. You were never an RC in your heart. You now give us your own personal interpretation of the RC interpretation. You cannot discern if you think an institution that teaches false doctrines, adds to scripture, does not expose sin is correct.

We can understand scripture for ourselves no need for a false teacher at all.

Deut 30

11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

2 Tim 3:16

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Acts 17:11

Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

No need for anyone to explain God's word to us, it is written on our hearts. When it is on our hearts we know when we are being told false doctrines, we know the truth.

Hebrews 8:10

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Cor 3:3

And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts
What do you mean by your statement, "You were never an RC in your heart."?

Oh they did so many times, it is embarrassing that you haven't seen the truth in what they posted.
I would say that dingaling sees the truth, s/he just refuses to accept it as such, insofar as dingaling's reference for truth is what s/he interprets the RCC decrees to mean.

Pitiable.

--Rich

There is no pope in scripture. It is adding to scripture to say we need to believe what your institution interpretes scripture to mean. You were always an RC in your heart. You now give us your own personal interpretation of the RC interpretation. You cannot discern if you think an institution that teaches false doctrines, adds to scripture, does not expose sin is correct.
I'm afraid it's worse than that. Dingoling, by its refusal to deny the RCC, is indicating that it agrees with all the heinous crimes and cover-ups that have come to light in the last few decades. Dingoling cannot say, "Well, that was then, we are better now," because nope, the Un-holy, Roman Catholic "church" still follows its fore-fathers, the immoral emporers of Rome.

--Rich

I'm afraid it's worse than that. Dingoling, by its refusal to deny the RCC, is indicating that it agrees with all the heinous crimes and cover-ups that have come to light in the last few decades. Dingoling cannot say, "Well, that was then, we are better now," because nope, the Un-holy, Roman Catholic "church" still follows its fore-fathers, the immoral emporers of Rome.

--Rich
It is a very sad truth.

Back