Post election scenarios

Septextura

What do you think is going to happen next?

Looks like they released COVID-19 just to enable mail voter fraud. I think Trump will remain POTUS by electoral college vote despite losing, key narrative being the serious evidence of ballot stuffing by the left. In such circumstances complete chaos will ensue on the streets, controlled civil war in certain metropolitan areas.

If this is in the books, then I'm wondering for what purpose.

Torin

I think Trump will lose the Electoral College, then litigate. There will be riots, possibly but probably not leading up to a civil war.

It is hard to tell though. Things are much less certain today, for a variety of reasons, than they have ever been in my lifetime.

J regia

Looks like they released COVID-19 just to enable mail voter fraud. I think Trump will remain POTUS by electoral college vote despite losing, key narrative being the serious evidence of ballot stuffing by the left. In such circumstances complete chaos will ensue on the streets, controlled civil war in certain metropolitan areas.

Which is why a well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state, and why only 538 people are allowed to vote, and why churches bless AR-15s.
But how many of those 538 voters will vote for Faith Spotted Eagle and Colin Powell next month?

Harry Leggs

Looks like they released COVID-19 just to enable mail voter fraud.
That is a stretch.
I think Trump will remain POTUS by electoral college vote despite losing,
Trump did not lose. Not legally.
key narrative being the serious evidence of ballot stuffing by the left.
Hope so but i am not so confident in the process. They will do what is expedient which means throwing Trump, voters and legal process under the bus. Expecting justice from the courts is a fools errand. They will punk out. The left does not care about anything except winning. Whatever promotes winning for the left is moral and right and whatever does not is immoral and wrong including legal process, right and wrong etc. Right now Biden has 72,437 mil and counting. Where did all those votes come from and it is tops. Nobody running for President got them many votes. That was the result of ballot havesting by the left. They tried it in Ca and turned a bunch of red districts blue and now they have done the same nationwide. We knew this was going to happen. About 1:52:40 in towards the end.

In such circumstances complete chaos will ensue on the streets, controlled civil war in certain metropolitan areas.
We already have that. The point is what is going to be done about putting an end to it?
The purpose for the left is to win and eventually punish dissent. The only question here is to what extent will the left seek out and punish dissenters. In France, they dragged out the guillotine.

Last edited:

Hypatia_Alexandria

That is a stretch.

Hope so but i am not so confident in the process. They will do what is expedient which means throwing Trump, voters and legal process under the bus. They do not care about anything except winning.
That's a joke. It was not Biden who claimed he won before all the votes had been counted.

Temujin

Looks like they released COVID-19 just to enable mail voter fraud.
Hahaha haha! A world wide pandemic, affecting billions, 1.25 million dead, just to ensure that your tinpot dictator gets beaten in an election? Just how self-centered and deluded is it possible for someone to get?
I think Trump will remain POTUS by electoral college vote despite losing, key narrative being the serious evidence of ballot stuffing by the left.
The evidence being what exactly? The lies tweeted by Trump, or the lies tweeted by his family? There is no actual evidence of electoral malpractice whatsoever, just some ludicrous conspiracy theories tj cover up the fact that Trump is losing because he got less votes.
In such circumstances complete chaos will ensue on the streets, controlled civil war in certain metropolitan areas.

What purpose would there be in challenging a perfectly fair election process, taking time, (in the case of Pennsylvania because Republicans refused to allow counting to start earlier) but no longer than predicted and with no actual evidence of malpractice whatsoever.

J regia

That is a stretch.

Hope so but i am not so confident in the process. They will do what is expedient which means throwing Trump, voters and legal process under the bus. They do not care about anything except winning. Whatever promotes winning for the left is moral and right and whatever does not is immoral and wrong including legal process, right and wrong etc. Right now Biden has 72,437 mil and counting. Where did all those votes come from and it is tops. Nobody running for President got them many votes. That was the result of ballot havesting by the left. They tried it in Ca and turned a bunch of red districts blue and now they have done the same nationwide. We knew this was going to happen. About 1:52:40 in towards the end.

We already have that. The point is what is going to be done about putting an end to it?

The purpose for the left is to win and eventually punish dissent. The only question here is to what extent will the left seek out and punish dissenters. In France, they dragged out the guillotine.
But if your country was a democracy instead of using an 18th century system with just 538 actual voters who are free to vote for Faith Spotted Eagle or Colin Powell, then Biden would clearly be the winner.

Septextura

I'm thinking botched elections is just pretext for something else more serious to follow. Controlled localized civil war (color revolution) is one of the means in the causal chain, not the actual goal.

Septextura

Which is why a well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state, and why only 538 people are allowed to vote, and why churches bless AR-15s.
But how many of those 538 voters will vote for Faith Spotted Eagle and Colin Powell next month?

In color revolutions you'll be against mercenaries like Black Water and similar, experienced in urban warfare worldwide. College commies paid by Soros are just NPCs to maintain a narrative through the media.

Temujin

I'm thinking botched elections is just pretext for something else more serious to follow. Controlled localized civil war (color revolution) is one of the means in the causal chain, not the actual goal.
But as the election is not botched, the point is moot.

Hypatia_Alexandria

In color revolutions you'll be against mercenaries like Black Water and similar, experienced in urban warfare worldwide. College commies paid by Soros are just NPCs to maintain a narrative through the media.
What has George Soros to do with all this?

Or is this just another manifestation of Christian anti-Semitism?

Septextura

Video from 9 years ago. The Supreme Court will decide the election.

Amidst the chaos a UN peace keeping mission is planned to be deployed. Which reminds me of Dana Coverstone's dream. Sounds unbelievable, right?

The United Republics: A Peace Plan for America

Last edited: