Post election scenarios

Septextura

Kagan is Jewish

True, still same team though.

What's being labored in our times, Rome is trying to instigate a civil war in the US. They easily created the antifascist left but producing actual organized rightwing fascist front is not going smoothly. Their Jewish collaborators certainly do their end of the script. Conservatives can't stop talking in their little social media bunkers how it's all because of (((them))). But talk is all they do. Not even agent provocateurs at rallies trying to cause a chain reaction is working. But eventually there'll be enough emotional charge and one of their false flags will light the fuse.

DeSanto

What do you think is going to happen next?

Looks like they released COVID-19 just to enable mail voter fraud. I think Trump will remain POTUS by electoral college vote despite losing, key narrative being the serious evidence of ballot stuffing by the left. In such circumstances complete chaos will ensue on the streets, controlled civil war in certain metropolitan areas.

If this is in the books, then I'm wondering for what purpose.
idk, but maybe someone can at least get some Voter ID laws passed before the next election.

DeSanto

Which is why a well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state, and why only 538 people are allowed to vote, and why churches bless AR-15s.
But how many of those 538 voters will vote for Faith Spotted Eagle and Colin Powell next month?
How long 😫 must we endure the 538 comments? We get it! You don’t like the electoral college.

Septextura

His Excellency Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò composed a letter of encouragement and a prayer to be read by Dr. Taylor Marshall before the Supreme Court at the MAGA Stop the Steal March in support of President Trump and a fair election on 14 November 2020. The organizers bumped the speech but then added it back with limited time so that Dr. Marshall had to shorten the reading by one paragraph and omit the longer prayer composed by Archbishop Viganò (an Our Father was substituted).

Communists rallying behind a Catholic. Trad cats rallying behind an Evangelical.

*takes out opera glasses*

Furion

What do you think is going to happen next?

Looks like they released COVID-19 just to enable mail voter fraud. I think Trump will remain POTUS by electoral college vote despite losing, key narrative being the serious evidence of ballot stuffing by the left. In such circumstances complete chaos will ensue on the streets, controlled civil war in certain metropolitan areas.

If this is in the books, then I'm wondering for what purpose.

I'll let the whole mess play out.

The really significant thing is what liberals will try to foist upon Americans.

In the first hundred days of the Kooky administration we would see:

Ban all oil exploration on public lands.
A future date set for banning on private land, sooner than 2030 most likely.

An embrace of Iran, thus legitimizing the regions terrorists.

The US would become dependent upon Islamic oil again, by years end.

The Kooky administration would halt any plans with Israel, reverse plans on declaring Jerusalem it's capital, and put Israel on notice that the Kooky administration is now friends with Iran.

These are just a few of the things the Kooky administration would do.

Electric Skeptic

I'll let the whole mess play out.

The really significant thing is what liberals will try to foist upon Americans.

In the first hundred days of the Kooky administration we would see:

Ban all oil exploration on public lands.
A future date set for banning on private land, sooner than 2030 most likely.

An embrace of Iran, thus legitimizing the regions terrorists.

The US would become dependent upon Islamic oil again, by years end.

The Kooky administration would halt any plans with Israel, reverse plans on declaring Jerusalem it's capital, and put Israel on notice that the Kooky administration is now friends with Iran.

These are just a few of the things the Kooky administration would do.
Wow, a telepath in our midst. Or perhaps just a seer.

Or perhaps just someone guessing and complaining.

Septextura

Jon Voight says go out and fight the left for Trump.

Errrmmm. No.

Trump had/has all the means to win. He allowed this, so now he should fix it. No Christian needs to join honeypot fascist psy ops like the Proud Boys and beat up Marxist college twerps. They tried this rubbish when he won after 2016, but here we go again. They are obviously instigating conflict, this is not about democracy.

article-2724241-20870E6300000578-210_634x390.jpg

voightswiss2.jpg

Whateverman

That's what's being said in mainstream media since August. This decade, possibly in this mandate.
Ok. I haven't actually seen this being said, but to be fair, there certainly is broad awareness that Taiwan is a flashpoint - and one becoming more dangerous by the month.

Thanks for the explanation.

Septextura

Ok. I haven't actually seen this being said, but to be fair, there certainly is broad awareness that Taiwan is a flashpoint - and one becoming more dangerous by the month.

Thanks for the explanation.

It might not be contained to just the Pacific theater. India is getting restless too.

Civil war like conditions in the US already creating a power vacuum.

Whateverman

{.. links snipped/quoted for brevity/context ..}
With only one exception, I don't consider any of those "mainstream" - but I'm not questioning the reporting either. I'm simply explaining that I now understand where our disconnect was.

Thanks for the multiple links. I'll check them out over the course of the day...

edited for clarification: I have no doubt that "mainstream" means different things in different parts of the world.

Septextura

Current estimates suggest that a whopping third of all global commerce sails across the South China Sea each year, making it among the most heavily trafficked and valuable shipping lanes on the planet. In 2016, it was estimated that $3.37 trillion worth of goods was shipped over it. Exercising control over the South China Sea would give China a great deal of economic and diplomatic leverage over not only other Asian nations, but truly, the world.