Posting on Catholic section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theophilos

When I look at the Roman Catholic section, I no longer see the reply button; perhaps there is some confusion about my religion. I am Byzantine Catholic; Byzantine Catholics follow the Eastern liturgy and traditions, but we are in full communion with the Pope of Rome.

Our Church in eastern Europe was outlawed for forty years under the Soviets. The faithful endured Communist persecution operating underground in order to remain in communion with Rome. Many were shipped to prison camps in Siberia, and the Church has only been able to operate freely in eastern Europe since the fall of Communism.

edit link violation

Please restore may ability to post on the Catholic section of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beloved Daughter

When I look at the Roman Catholic section, I no longer see the reply button; perhaps there is some confusion about my religion. I am Byzantine Catholic; Byzantine Catholics follow the Eastern liturgy and traditions, but we are in full communion with the Pope of Rome.

Our Church in eastern Europe was outlawed for forty years under the Soviets. The faithful endured Communist persecution operating underground in order to remain in communion with Rome. Many were shipped to prison camps in Siberia, and the Church has only been able to operate freely in eastern Europe since the fall of Communism.

For more information see:
OUR MARTYRS – Avada Church (stmarysbyz.org)
Ruthenian Greek Catholic Church - Wikipedia

T,

Have you tried refreshing the page?

I've had this problem in the past and refreshing the page always worked.

God Speed

Theophilos

It looks like the problem is limited to the "The Brothers of Jesus" thread, not the whole Catholic section.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member

edit link violation

You are not permitted to debate non Catholics on the RCC board if you are not Roman Catholic. There is an Eastern Orthodox board if you wish to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.