Pothole Pete proves child abuse comes in many forms

stiggy wiggy

I'm not sure why Pete Buttigieg needed two whole months of paternity leave unless it was because he needed that much time to figure out how he and his "husband" could be able to physically sire a child together, but he must have figured it out, because he's back. Personally, for the kid's sake, I'm hoping for a massive increase in potholes to keep Pete busy. The less time this freak has with that poor unwitting child, the better.

Yakuda

I'm not sure why Pete Buttigieg needed two whole months of paternity leave unless it was because he needed that much time to figure out how he and his "husband" could be able to physically sire a child together, but he must have figured it out, because he's back. Personally, for the kid's sake, I'm hoping for a massive increase in potholes to keep Pete busy. The less time this freak has with that poor unwitting child, the better.
I wouldn't let him have a puppy let alone a human baby

Whateverman

I suppose, then, that we should thank CRAM for separating you from your kids, for the same reason.

Bob1

So much Christian love in your post.

stiggy wiggy

So much Christian love in your post.

Thanks for the kind words. I HOPE you're right that my sentiments are founded on Christian love for the poor twins (yes, I just found out that there are TWO victims), as opposed to being founded on my disdain for Pothole Pete. Thanks for thinking the best of me.

Furion

Who is the mother here?

Petey or the other Petey?

Whoever has the bigger chest for chest feeding I guess.

Do these liberals here realize they are being laughed at?

vibise

Who is the mother here?

Petey or the other Petey?

Whoever has the bigger chest for chest feeding I guess.

Do these liberals here realize they are being laughed at?
Why would anyone laugh at a couple who want kids and are obviously putting in the effort to care for them? Why is two months paternity leave too much to spend full-time with new babies?

What is disturbing is that some faith-based adoption agencies funded by the federal govt are allowed to discriminate against gay couples.

Furion

Why would anyone laugh at a couple who want kids and are obviously putting in the effort to care for them? Why is two months paternity leave too much to spend full-time with new babies?
People feel sad for such delusion, but they laugh at you.

Whateverman

Why would anyone laugh at a couple who want kids and are obviously putting in the effort to care for them?
Because "pro life" is only meant for babies who haven't yet left the birth canal. Once they're out, they're fair game for ideologues.

Furion

I am OK with homophobes laughing at me.SSM is legal, and same sex couples can adopt or opt for artificial insemination to start their own families.The legality of SSM will not be overturned, so the laugh is on you.
I am OK with dingy leftists thinking everyone is a homey phobe.

It makes them feel better, like they are doing the work of God or something.

So, which one is the momma?

Furion

What makes you think Furion is scared of homosexuals?
It's like they have their own vocabulary, which most also laugh at.

They get sooooo triggered when someone doesn't use their words.

"You can't say momma with two gay guys, that's homey phobic!"