Pothole Pete proves child abuse comes in many forms

Bob1

Nope, I quoted a definition that proves YOU wrong. Wanna see it again:

phobia: n an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something

We avert ourselves from that which we fear.

Not only that, I also presented you with the top four google listed definitions, which all define it EXCLUSIVELY as a fear.

And for a bonus, I gave you the Greek derivation, which means fear.

You have been thoroughly trounced here.
😂 More like you got owned. Your own citation includes AVERSION.

Lion IRC

What is disturbing is that some faith-based adoption agencies funded by the federal govt are allowed to discriminate against gay couples.

Darwinian evolution and sexual selection has been discriminating against wannabe gay dad couples since forever.

And last time I checked the World Health Organization still says breast milk provides the best health outcomes and welfare for children. So it's hard to see how two men can claim that their artificially adopted child will be just as well developed.

Electric Skeptic

I quoted a definition that proves YOU wrong. Wanna see it again:

The definition you posted shows you to be wrong as it defines phobia as a fear or aversion.

Massive self-pwn. Pull your foot out of your mouth.

Electric Skeptic

Darwinian evolution and sexual selection has been discriminating against wannabe gay dad couples since forever.
No, it happens.
And last time I checked the World Health Organization still says breast milk provides the best health outcomes and welfare for children. So it's hard to see how two men can claim that their artificially adopted child will be just as well developed.
No offense, but that's just ludicrous. I suppose you're just as concerned that children of male/female couples where, for some medical reason, the mother can't produce milk, won't be just as well developed?

Lion IRC

Health outcomes for breast milk are empirically better. #IFLScience

Pete Buttigieg doesn't have lactating breasts.

BMS

Why would anyone laugh at a couple who want kids and are obviously putting in the effort to care for them? Why is two months paternity leave too much to spend full-time with new babies?

What is disturbing is that some faith-based adoption agencies funded by the federal govt are allowed to discriminate against gay couples.
Because a couple of the same sex cant have kids. It discriminates against reality

stiggy wiggy

The definition you posted shows you to be wrong as it defines phobia as a fear or aversion.

I quoted a definition that proves YOU wrong. Wanna see it again:

We avert ourselves from that which we fear.

Not only that, I also presented you with the top four google listed definitions, which all define it EXCLUSIVELY as a fear.

And for a bonus, I gave you the Greek derivation, which means fear.

You have been thoroughly trounced here.

Pull your foot out of your mouth.

You mean the one that's been kicking your butt?