Pray for Brenda

puddleglum

A woman named Brenda, who lives in my apartment building, is confined to a wheelchair and needs help in carrying out her daily activities. Her son used to stay with her and help her, but he has moved out and told her he won't be helping her anymore.

To receive the help she needs, she should be in a nursing home, but she has been in two nursing homes and was treated badly. For this reason she refuses to consider moving into another one. Pray that she can find one where she will receive good care and will be willing to move into it. Also pray that her children will be saved and will be willing to give her the care she needs.

RiJoRi

A woman named Brenda, who lives in my apartment building, is confined to a wheelchair and needs help in carrying out her daily activities. Her son used to stay with her and help her, but he has moved out and told her he won't be helping her anymore.

To receive the help she needs, she should be in a nursing home, but she has been in two nursing homes and was treated badly. For this reason she refuses to consider moving into another one. Pray that she can find one where she will receive good care and will be willing to move into it. Also pray that her children will be saved and will be willing to give her the care she needs.
Praying!

--Rich

puddleglum

Brenda has started suffering pain and has had to be hospitalized. Please pray that the doctors will have the wisdom to successfully treat her and that after she leaves the hospital she will find a place to stay where she will receive the care she needs.

Beloved Daughter

Brenda has started suffering pain and has had to be hospitalized. Please pray that the doctors will have the wisdom to successfully treat her and that after she leaves the hospital she will find a place to stay where she will receive the care she needs.
Many prayers from my husband and I. Our church will pray as well. Every time you post, I can see that Jesus is huge part of your life. God Bless.

balshan

praying

Rachel Redux

I think if she's on Medicare/Medicaid there are a lot of at-home services available to her. Is there someone available to get that ball rolling?

puddleglum

I think if she's on Medicare/Medicaid there are a lot of at-home services available to her. Is there someone available to get that ball rolling?

She did have someone who came in three times a week to help her, but that person stole some money from her. She has tried to get someone else but there seems to be a shortage of workers.

Janice Bower

Father in Heaven, please come to Brenda's aid and help her children to obey your will for her. Help other old people whose children don't care.

Ephesians 4:32

In Jesus' name, Amen.

inertia

Praying now.

___