Pray for my husbands' vision

Cynthia

Monday the 30th Nov, my hubby is having tubes of some kind put in his left eye to drain the buildup of fluid due to Glaucoma. Please pray for it to be successful and that the glaucoma will be a thing of the past for him. He has been retired 3 weeks and we have plans that include some sightseeing travel in the future, Lord willing.

Beloved

Monday the 30th Nov, my hubby is having tubes of some kind put in his left eye to drain the buildup of fluid due to Glaucoma. Please pray for it to be successful and that the glaucoma will be a thing of the past for him. He has been retired 3 weeks and we have plans that include some sightseeing travel in the future, Lord willing.
Cynthia, would you please update us on the progress of your husband?

Cynthia

Cynthia, would you please update us on the progress of your husband?
Yes. He slept well after the surgery and had no pain. Post-op on Tue 1Dec was good. Another check in 1 week and another in 1 month to determine if the procedure was a success. His vision is still poor in that eye (for reading etc), but we are hopeful that it will clear up some with a little time. Thank you for asking.

Redeemed

Praying right now.