Pray For Workers for the Harvest of Babies, Children, & Mentally Challenged

Hark

Pray that the Lord will raise up workers for the harvest of babies, children, and the mentally challenged.

The biggest excuse which is no excuse, that babies, children, and the mentally challenged do not understand, but scripture says otherwise.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

So the Father draws ALL of ANY AGE unto the Son to believe in Him to be saved. Our believing is not done by a persuasion of a man's speech but the Spirit's power.

1 Corinthians 2:3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

So do not hinder the babies, nor the little children, nor the mentally challenged from hearing the gospel to believe in Him to be saved.

Mark 10:13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

We can sing Christian songs to little babies, children, and mentally challenged as well as share the Good News with them.

Indeed, pregnant women can speak to their unborn child in the womb, since it is the Father that draws them unto the Son to believe in Him to be saved.

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Share the Good News with your captive audience today, trusting the Father to draw them unto the Son to believe in Him to be saved.

Let them come to the door of Jesus Christ in joy today, knowing the Father is the One that draws them to the Son to reveal His Son to them so they can believe in Jesus Christ to be saved..

So pray that the Lord will raise up workers for the harvest for the unborn babies as well as babies, children, and the mentally challenged.

Beloved Daughter

This is nothing more than the thread you have previously posted.

These scriptures do not teach about preaching to babies, mentally challenged and the disabled.

You may certainly pray for them and I will as well. There is nothing wrong with your motives to do so. I applaud your kind heart.

Just don't try to make the scriptures say what they do not say.

John 6:44 is Jesus saying that those who will be saved will be drawn by the Father. No mention of age, sex, etc.

John 6:44

New American Standard Bible 1995

44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

It eliminates all who are not drawn by the father.

God speed.

Hark

This is nothing more than the thread you have previously posted.

These scriptures do not teach about preaching to babies, mentally challenged and the disabled.

You may certainly pray for them and I will as well. There is nothing wrong with your motives to do so. I applaud your kind heart.

Just don't try to make the scriptures say what they do not say.

John 6:44 is Jesus saying that those who will be saved will be drawn by the Father. No mention of age, sex, etc.

John 6:44​

New American Standard Bible 1995​

44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

It eliminates all who are not drawn by the father.

God speed.
It is a prayer request. The OP is explaining the scope of that prayer request for what to pray for in raising up workers for the harvest, knowing by the scripture that God the Father can do this intervention.

So by your verse, the Father can just as easily draw unborn babes to the Son to believe in Him to be saved in the womb. And because there is no mention of age or sex, is why no ne should be limiting what the Father can do in drawing any one to the Son to believe in Him to be saved.

Beloved Daughter

It is a prayer request. The OP is explaining the scope of that prayer request for what to pray for in raising up workers for the harvest, knowing by the scripture that God the Father can do this intervention.

So by your verse, the Father can just as easily draw unborn babes to the Son to believe in Him to be saved in the womb. And because there is no mention of age or sex, is why no ne should be limiting what the Father can do in drawing any one to the Son to believe in Him to be saved.
I'm not questioning your motives. Scriptures tells us that those who will be saved were already chosen before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:3-11English Standard Version (ESV)

Spiritual Blessings in Christ

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known[b] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

John 6:37-39English Standard Version (ESV)

37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

Again, your prayers can't possibly hurt. I just don't want you to use the wrong verses. God will only draw those he has chosen. He will not draw any one else.

Romans 8:28-30English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Hark

I'm not questioning your motives. Scriptures tells us that those who will be saved were already chosen before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:3-11English Standard Version (ESV)

Spiritual Blessings in Christ

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known[b] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

John 6:37-39English Standard Version (ESV)

37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

Again, your prayers can't possibly hurt. I just don't want you to use the wrong verses. God will only draw those he has chosen. He will not draw any one else.

Romans 8:28-30English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.
Could that not be applied to the unborn as well?

Since He knew them and their times are in His hands, He would know if they prefer to be with God & all that is good to reveal His Son to them to believe in Him to be saved. He would know a spirit that would have sought Him from those that would not.

Scripture may not prove directly what I am sharing, and making this prayer request for, but it can support its application and certainly cannot disprove the notion when God is not limited by anything in saving any one in the land of the living for which the living are in the womb.

Thank you for sharing and I thank God for you too.

Beloved Daughter

Could that not be applied to the unborn as well?

Yes and No.

Since He knew them and their times are in His hands, He would know if they prefer to be with God & all that is good to reveal His Son to them to believe in Him to be saved. He would know a spirit that would have sought Him from those that would not.

A baby in the womb has no cognitive ability to prefer anything. But, and this is what you are missing, it doesn't matter was an unborn baby might want. If they were chosen before the foundation of the world, then God will save them. Remember salvation does not depend on what humans want or do, but on God who shows mercy.

Scripture may not prove directly what I am sharing, and making this prayer request for, but it can support its application and certainly cannot disprove the notion when God is not limited by anything in saving any one in the land of the living for which the living are in the womb.

I have no problem with you praying for anyone.

Thank you for sharing and I thank God for you too.

Hark

Yes and No.

A baby in the womb has no cognitive ability to prefer anything. But, and this is what you are missing, it doesn't matter was an unborn baby might want. If they were chosen before the foundation of the world, then God will save them. Remember salvation does not depend on what humans want or do, but on God who shows mercy.
Right. That is why I promote that God the Father is not limited for why we can pray for them; because believers look at the recipients when they should be looking at God the Father in accomplishing this.
I have no problem with you praying for anyone.
:)(y)