Prayer for Grandma

Dorian

My Grandma was born in 1924. She is slowly passing away and will be with the Good Lord in a few days. I’m having a hard time looking at pictures of her in a hospice bed because she was always so upbeat, positive, and strong willed. So many good memories. Please pray for her.
God Bless You,
Dorian

balshan

My Grandma was born in 1924. She is slowly passing away and will be with the Good Lord in a few days. I’m having a hard time looking at pictures of her in a hospice bed because she was always so upbeat, positive, and strong willed. So many good memories. Please pray for her.
God Bless You,
Dorian
I will pray for you and her. I lost my grandmother when I was 18 years old and I still think about her. She took me to theatre and ballet etc. She stayed with us even though my parents were constantly fighting. She stayed because she knew we needed her. Those good memories will never be forgotten.

Beloved Daughter

God Bless You,
Dorian

My grandmother went the same way. I try to remember how much joy she brought into my life. I would love to pray for her.

We shall behold Him. Sandy Patti

jonathan_hili

God Bless You,
Dorian
Hi Dorian, will say a prayer for her and for you (and your family). May the Lord keep her close to his beautiful heart.

Jonathan

Dorian

Thanks so much, all of you, for the comforting words and prayer. It really means more than you know. My Grandma went to be with the Lord on February 20th. She taught me a lot about what it means to be a Christian through enduring Faith and Christ-like love for others.

God Bless You Friends,
~Dorian

A73C3DFE-DC8E-4AF7-8415-CF77E84E7FE4.jpeg

balshan

Thanks so much, all of you, for the comforting words and prayer. It really means more than you know. My Grandma went to be with the Lord on February 20th. She taught me a lot about what it means to be a Christian through enduring Faith and Christ-like love for others.

God Bless You Friends,
~Dorian

View attachment 994
I am glad you have a blessed relationship with your grandmother. It is a gift. I am now a grandmother and I still miss my grandmother's advice and support. She was a blessing, our parents were very dysfunctional and she lived with us to ensure we were all looked after. It would have been so hard on her. I have come to understand more of what she went through to ensure we were fed, clothed and had a staple element in our lives. I am the eldest of 9.

It is great to know others who have great memories and experiences with their grandmother. It has made me want to have the same relationship with my grandchildren.

Great photo

SteveB

God Bless You,
Dorian
Sounds like this is about how you're feeling in light of her "going the way of all the earth."
I can appreciate this.
I lost mine in 1994. She was born 10 years before yours, in 1914. 2 months before her 81st birthday.

We all grown old, frail, and seem less than what we once were in our prime. And yes.... that is a VERY hard, bitter, painful pill to swallow. This is just one of many reasons why Hope in Jesus is so important, and profound.
Praying for you.

Dorian

Thank you for the prayers and understanding Steve.

Since she passed God has been teaching me little lessons hear and there. I have learned to spend more time with those still living and reflect on how short life is. I’m taking much less for granted that’s for sure.

God Bless you brother.

SteveB

Thank you for the prayers and understanding Steve.

Since she passed God has been teaching me little lessons hear and there. I have learned to spend more time with those still living and reflect on how short life is. I’m taking much less for granted that’s for sure.

God Bless you brother.
Grace and Peace be with you.
Keep learning to follow Jesus.
Check out 2 Corinthians 1:3-10.
God is a powerful God. He can do things that we can't even begin to imagine.