Prayer for Grandma

Dorian

My Grandma was born in 1924. She is slowly passing away and will be with the Good Lord in a few days. I’m having a hard time looking at pictures of her in a hospice bed because she was always so upbeat, positive, and strong willed. So many good memories. Please pray for her.
God Bless You,
Dorian

balshan

My Grandma was born in 1924. She is slowly passing away and will be with the Good Lord in a few days. I’m having a hard time looking at pictures of her in a hospice bed because she was always so upbeat, positive, and strong willed. So many good memories. Please pray for her.
God Bless You,
Dorian
I will pray for you and her. I lost my grandmother when I was 18 years old and I still think about her. She took me to theatre and ballet etc. She stayed with us even though my parents were constantly fighting. She stayed because she knew we needed her. Those good memories will never be forgotten.

Beloved Daughter

God Bless You,
Dorian

My grandmother went the same way. I try to remember how much joy she brought into my life. I would love to pray for her.

We shall behold Him. Sandy Patti

jonathan_hili

God Bless You,
Dorian
Hi Dorian, will say a prayer for her and for you (and your family). May the Lord keep her close to his beautiful heart.

Jonathan