Prayer for our long term friend Darin

Beloved Daughter

Darin was a co-worker with my parents. He was a Fire Control Technician in the Navy. This skill can place a cruise missile on the side of a door frame instead of harm/death of many people.

I grew up loving and respecting him. Today, I learned that he is on home/hospice care for a serious cancer. His doctor has given him weeks, perhaps a few months to live.

While he was still well, he took this picture sometime after working on the church's steeple. God's majesty on display.

Please offer up prayers for him and his family.

1610677965085.png

Beloved

Darin was a co-worker with my parents. He was a Fire Control Technician in the Navy. This skill can place a cruise missile on the side of a door frame instead of harm/death of many people.

I grew up loving and respecting him. Today, I learned that he is on home/hospice care for a serious cancer. His doctor has given him weeks, perhaps a few months to live.

While he was still well, he took this picture sometime after working on the church's steeple. God's majesty on display.

Please offer up prayers for him and his family.

View attachment 686
Beloved Daughter, what a great picture. I know you will cherish it. I pray the Lord will be with them and giving them comfort every step of the way and that he not be in pain. He, and family, are on my prayer list. Thank you for posting this request.

SovereignGrace

Darin went to be with the Lord today at about 11:00 CST. He was so appreciative of all of our prayers and his wife Carole thanked us all. I will miss him.

Thanks for your prayers.

To be absent from the body...we have death wrong. Yes, many suffer, and suffer horribly until death. But once they close their eyes, they open them to see Him. Wow, what a time that is for believers. When their faith ends in sight.