Prayer for the lost

The above is the truth of what anti-Calvinists falsely teach. ^^^

^^^ This is also true, but provisionist false teachers are anything but consistent.

^^^ All of the above points are true, they are all substantiable false teachings of provisionism.

Whooops!
I see no ad hom attacks in this post. It hits home that's the problem. According yo them the gospel is God's grace and that is the extent of it. God does no more. I have heard Flowers say God's grace is not even necessary for one to believe.

maybe you do have a real gospel then

Romans 1:16 (KJV) — 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
As you pointed out it is a false gospel , Peter and James agrees with you and Jesus fltom .

1 Peter 1:23
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

James 1:18
He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we would be a kind of firstfruits of His creation.

As you pointed out it is a false gospel , Peter and James agrees with you and Jesus fltom .

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we would be a kind of firstfruits of His creation.
Where is the love ?

I did not ask what it is professor, I asked where it is when declaring war on your brothers and sisters in Christ? Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing
Jesus said to His disciples

And he answered them,“Who are my mother and my brothers?”34 And slooking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 tFor whoever udoes the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

I see no ad hom attacks in this post. It hits home that's the problem. According yo them the gospel is God's grace and that is the extent of it. God does no more. I have heard Flowers say God's grace is not even necessary for one to believe.
That's correct. The fact remains stating what others believe, and the outlying and inherent problems within those beliefs are not ad hominem, and it isn't even libel. It is simply stating verifiable facts.

Unfortunately, we have witnessed these anti-Calvinists do exactly what they accuse; quote others out of context, attribute quotes to persons who never made the statements, falsely misrepresent what we believe, and make myriads of unsubstantiated accusations. Those are all libelous actions and are intended to cause division in the Body, sow discord, malign, and cause strife &c.

And he answered them,“Who are my mother and my brothers?”34 And slooking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 tFor whoever udoes the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

Where is the love in declaring war on your brothers and sisters in Christ?

How does God save those for whom Christ did not die, according to TULIP?
According to Scripture.

He doesn't save those for whom He didn't die. In reality, your question is flawed like your theology.

He died, was buried, was resurrected, and was sighted some 2000 years ago. He accomplished in His cross and resurrection, salvation for all those He made alive, saved by grace, who died in Him, were buried with Him, and were also raised in Him, having all debt canceled, and nailed to that cross. All of these facts are found in these passages; Ephesians 2:1-10; Colossians 2:11-13. It shows exclusivity. This shows that He died specifically for literal persons, not the world at large. This in itself shows the propitiatory sacrifice was limited in scope: It was only for those for whom He died.

Exegeting these texts shows forth these truths. I don't think you're into exegeted Scripture, but out-of-context Scriptures misused as proof texts.
For whom do you pray to be saved?
2 Timothy 2:8-10. We don't know who the elect are, but God does, so we pray for lost people.

According to Scripture.

He doesn't save those for whom He didn't die. In reality, your question is flawed like your theology.

He died, was buried, was resurrected, and was sighted some 2000 years ago. He accomplished in His cross and resurrection, salvation for all those He made alive, saved by grace, who died in Him, were buried with Him, and were also raised in Him, having all debt canceled, and nailed to that cross. All of these facts are found in these passages; Ephesians 2:1-10; Colossians 2:11-13. It shows exclusivity. This shows that He died specifically for literal persons, not the world at large. This in itself shows the propitiatory sacrifice was limited in scope: It was only for those for whom He died.

Exegeting these texts shows forth these truths. I don't think you're into exegeted Scripture, but out-of-context Scriptures misused as proof texts.

2 Timothy 2:8-10. We don't know who the elect are, but God does, so we pray for lost people.
Your response is flawed just like your theology .

yep

According to Scripture.

you can't preach the gospel Paul preached

1 Corinthians 15:1–11 (LSB) — 1 Now I make known to you, brothers, the gospel which I proclaimed as good news to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I proclaimed to you as good news, unless you believed for nothing. 3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep. 7 After that, He appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, and not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me. 11 Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Back