Prayer for the lost

Thank you for proving my point, that you are simply destroying your credibility, and since you can't defend your false teachings you have to resort to worthless rhetoric such as, "I know you are but what am I?" tactics.

SquirrelyGuy claimed he believed that the gospel message had to be repeated over and over to unbelievers, as many times as possible, to get them to accept the message. That is the textbook definition of "brainwashing". However, I don't believe that it needs to be repeated 20 million times to an unbeliever. In fact, I reject that notion. So your false accusation of "brainwashing" is bankrupt. You are only serving to destroy your own credibility.

In fact, since I came to believe Calvinism by simply reading the BIBLE, the only way your false accusation of me being "brainwashed' could possibly be true is if you are willing to admit that the doctrines of grace (ie. "Calvinism") are taught over and over in the Bible.

Are you willing to admit this?
Please stop harassing me.

Isn't it

Acts 28:27 (KJV 1900) — 27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Who are these Scriptures talking about?

Did not Paul say that there were countless Gentiles without hope?

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world

This is a specific reference to countless Gentiles without any possible hope nor even access to the Truth of God.

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world

This is a specific reference to countless Gentiles without any possible hope nor even access to the Truth of God.
those were not gentiles spoken of in Acts 28:27

and those who were addressed in Eph 2:12 got saved

Just for the record, and to correct more of the error of @fltom for the sake of believers, God is glorified over those whom He determines to be wicked, and left in their sins, and in those whom He wills to save.

First, @fltom acts as if God being glorified means God getting His kicks out of something.

Nope.

What is it? It is the manifestation of His Being and Attributes and in the exercise of those Attributes and Decrees. In one case there is His being glorified in exercising Justice, and in the other case Mercy, respectively.

Case in point of God being glorified in the sense @fltom denies?

Well, it's right in Scripture. Read the Song of Moses; Exodus 15:1-18; and then the Song of Miriam, verse 21.

And a bonus point? The same is done in the book of Revelation.

Oh, I know, @fltom @Theophilus will now bring the denial, misrepresentations, ridicule, strife...you know, the same old same old. The fact of the matter is neither know what they are talking about.

So, as I stated, this post is for the sake of the believers looking in on this.

Just for the record, and to correct more of the error of @fltom for the sake of believers, God is glorified over those whom He determines to be wicked, and left in their sins, and in those whom He wills to save.

First, @fltom acts as if God being glorified means God getting His kicks out of something.
You may believe that but many will not

it minimizes the love, and justice of God

In any case you have not proven error you have simply claimed it

SquirrelyGuy claimed he believed that the gospel message had to be repeated over and over to unbelievers, as many times as possible, to get them to accept the message. That is the textbook definition of "brainwashing".
:unsure:

Is a theology which makes people into automatons, robots, and puppets more intellectually respectable to one that calls for brainwashing?

:unsure:

Is a theology which makes people into automatons, robots, and puppets more intellectually respectable to one that calls for brainwashing?

I don't hold to a theology "which makes people into automatons, robots, and puppets".
But thank you for showing us the rotten "fruits" of your false theology.

Determinism is exactly being a puppeteer over the bot

Sorry, but that's not the "determinism" that I hold to.
But of course, you have to hang onto your straw-man arguments, since you can't attack what we ACTUALLY believe.
Over and over again, you simply destroy your own credibility.
Sad and pathetic.

Sorry, but that's not the "determinism" that I hold to.
But of course, you have to hang onto your straw-man arguments, since you can't attack what we ACTUALLY believe.
Over and over again, you simply destroy your own credibility.
Sad and pathetic.
It’s the logical conclusion of determinism. Calvin and the WCF agree everything that comes to pass God determined. It’s not my fault you have difficulty swallowing the pill and coming to grips with your false teaching . Everyone except the Calvinist can see that’s the truth with determinism .

It’s the logical conclusion of determinism. Calvin and the WCF agree everything that comes to pass God determined.

Just like the Bible teaches (Gen. 50:20, Ex. 7:3, Isa. 10:5-7, Acts 4:27-28, 13:48, etc.).
But that doesn't make us "automatons".

This is a specific reference to countless Gentiles without any possible hope nor even access to the Truth of God

????????

Ephesians 2:12 does not seem to agree.

Its hard to see love when most of the people of the world have been determined to damnation before even being born

That would seem to be the case when your god looks more like a Santa Claus giving presents to entitled brats who think they deserve them, rather than the God of Scripture who is holy and just, and charitably gives good gifts to undeserving sinners.

The love of God gives billions upon billions of undeserving sinners the precious gift of eternal life.

The love of God gives billions upon billions of rebel sinners (ie. the reprobate) long lives, lives extending past their first sin, wives, children, friends, riches.

And so if you can't see the love of God, then you neither know God nor yourself.

Back