Prayers cardiac bypass surgery complicated by kidney failure.

Beloved Daughter

Hi all. On April the 5th, my husband had a massive heart attack. The paramedics thought he would not survive, but God had other plans. He is still in the hospital. His heart needed time to recover and finally on the 17th he had a quadruple by pass. He was doing okay for a day or so, then his kidneys failed. It feels like one step forward and then two back. He is currently on dialysis and may continue to need it for the rest of his life. Please pray for him.

We serve a mighty and wondrous Savior.

Hi all. On April the 5th, my husband had a massive heart attack. The paramedics thought he would not survive, but God had other plans. He is still in the hospital. His heart needed time to recover and finally on the 17th he had a quadruple by pass. He was doing okay for a day or so, then his kidneys failed. It feels like one step forward and then two back. He is currently on dialysis and may continue to need it for the rest of his life. Please pray for him.

You still have my prayers. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Oh, BD, I am so sorry for you both! I sent prayers to Jesus for you and your husband.

Reactions: Nic

I am praying for your husband and you @Beloved Daughter.

_____

I am sorry to hear your news but hoping the news is better. I am praying.

So sorry to hear this. Isaiah 53:5
I pray for peace in this situation and healing in his body.

Back