Prayers for Ron

Magdalena

I’m asking for prayers for a friend who is battling with darkness overcoming his body, mind and soul. He needs immediate help. Please ask God to release and protect him from whatever that is, and fill him with light and Christ’s healing. Thank you, and many blessings to you.

I’m asking for prayers for a friend who is battling with darkness overcoming his body, mind and soul. He needs immediate help. Please ask God to release and protect him from whatever that is, and fill him with light and Christ’s healing. Thank you, and many blessings to you.
i will pray. ?

Praying
--Rich

Sending prayers ??

Back