Prayers for Surgery…

I just saw this, too. Many prayers going your way and hugs! How are you feeling? How did it go?
Thank you, Bonnie. The second surgery has been postponed until Feb 28th because I developed some breathing problems. Turned out to be severe asthma triggered by trauma from the surgery. They’re treating it, and hopefully everything will get back on track soon.

Thank you, Bonnie. The second surgery has been postponed until Feb 28th because I developed some breathing problems. Turned out to be severe asthma triggered by trauma from the surgery. They’re treating it, and hopefully everything will get back on track soon.
You are strong it will be and I will be praying. But know you are in all our thoughts and prayers.

Please God, bring healing to my friend!

My daughter's son was attacked at school yesterday and taken by ambulance to the hospital. He has a concussion. Her daughter had surgery yesterday for thyroid cancer. My daughter, a teacher, was babysitting her daughter's four children (youngest is 22 months) while all this was going on!

Last edited:
praying for you. i'm having a nosebleed right now and can only type with one hand

My daughter's son was attacked at school yesterday and taken by ambulance to the hospital. He has a concussion. Her daughter had surgery yesterday for thyroid cancer. My daughter, a teacher, was babysitting her daughter's four children (youngest is 22 months) while all this was going on!
Oh my goodness. Praying.

Oh, wow, I never heard of asthma being caused by trauma from surgery. But I hope and pray that you are feeling better soon and the asthma will go away. Have you ever had asthma before?

That is awful! I pray everyone gets better!

Oh, wow, I never heard of asthma being caused by trauma from surgery. But I hope and pray that you are feeling better soon and the asthma will go away. Have you ever had asthma before?
When it’s lung surgery, there are all kinds of breathing problems. I’ve had asthma off and on for a few years. But never this bad. The air is really bad here. The surgeon said it can complicate this kind of surgery. But it’s starting to get better with the treatments. I’m very grateful.

When it’s lung surgery, there are all kinds of breathing problems. I’ve had asthma off and on for a few years. But never this bad. The air is really bad here. The surgeon said it can complicate this kind of surgery. But it’s starting to get better with the treatments. I’m very grateful.
I'm very glad for improvement! I hate for people to suffer. My MIL had emphysema. I'll keep praying for you.

Thank you all for the prayers! The surgery went well. Lab reports show that they got all the cancer in lung and thyroid. Hypothyroid glads were damaged. Two removed and one moved to a healthier spot. So now medications are being adjusted, and the healing can begin.

Im very grateful!

Thank you all for the prayers! The surgery went well. Lab reports show that they got all the cancer in lung and thyroid. Hypothyroid glads were damaged. Two removed and one moved to a healthier spot. So now medications are being adjusted, and the healing can begin.

Im very grateful!
Oh that is great news. Thank you for the update. Praise the Lord.

Im very grateful!
Great news! ? Glad you made it! God is Good indeed and in deed! Hurray! ?

--Rich

Back