Prayers to Mary

The truth is, this ‘Mary’ that the adherents of the Roman Catholic religion pray to is not the Mary of the gospels, but a pagan goddess of the ancient mystery religions known by different names which vary by culture/region. Also known as Semiramis, Ashtoreth, Astarte, Ishtar, Asherah, and so on. It is also interesting to note, how adherents of the pagan Roman Catholic religion also refer to ‘Mary’ as ‘The Queen of Heaven’.

“The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.”
Jeremiah 7:18

Also read Jeremiah 44:17-25. As it was it will be again, no new thing under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9).

What is it that they bake during the pagan lunar goddess/fertility festival known as ‘easter’? Hot cross buns..cakes to the queen of heaven. Also interesting is how the date of Easter is determined, via lunar calendar, and the Catholic goddess ‘Mary’ is indeed a lunar goddess, often depicted in art as standing atop a crescent moon which is often used as wiccan symbolism to represent the same pagan goddess they worship (though under a different name), and the muslim religion also incorporates crescent moon symbolism along with their pagan idol.

‘Queen of Heaven’ is also the name wiccans give to their goddess ‘Inanna’. Which is the same pagan idol worshipped by Roman Catholics..like I say, the name of this pagan goddess varies by culture and region. There’s literally dozens of names this same lunar and fertility goddess is known by. Such as ‘Eostre’ or ‘Ostara’ which is where the english word ‘Easter’ is derived from. Which is a festival in honor of the pagan sun god and lunar goddess of the Roman Catholic religion. Anyone attend sunrise service?

“He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do. Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.”
Ezekiel 8:13-16

On that note, it is said that Tammuz, the pagan solar and fertility god is the illegitimate son of Semiramis (the Roman Catholic goddess Mary). He is seasonal death and rebirth of crops personified. Interesting. Also interesting is that it is said his birthdate is December 25. And who determined this day as the celebration of Christ’s birth? When you factor in all the sun worship symbols of the Roman Catholic religion such as the monstrance, and how their long haired Italian white Jesus is always depicted with sun symbolism around his head, it is easy to see what the deal is. And that December 25 birthday, 9 months after the vernal equinox which is used to determine the date of easter.

The pagan Roman religion even removed the 2nd commandment and divided the 10th into 2, to justify the graven images of their pagan lunar goddess ‘Mary’ which they worship. This cannot be denied, there’s proof all over the internet, with members of the Roman Catholic religion on their knees, bowed down to statues of their pagan goddess ‘Mary’, worshipping her.

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”
Isaiah 42:8

It cannot be denied, the Roman Catholic religion professes ‘Mary’ is sinless, thus deifying her. It is also interesting to note, the ‘hail Marys’ that Roman Catholics pray to their lunar goddess..vain repetitions, which Christ condemns as a heathen (pagan) practice:

“But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.”
Matthew 6:6-8

There is a whole lot more, too much to discuss since the posts are limited to 10k characters. But make no mistake about it, the ‘Mary’ of the Roman religion is not the Mary described in the gospels, but a pagan lunar goddess, and mother of the sun god of the Babylonian mystery religions, not the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now, it should also be noted, if you identify as a ‘protestant’ and adhere to one of those denominations, every one of those denominations, to an extent, borrows elements from the Roman Catholic religion..whether it be the pagan holidays, the unbiblical symbolism (which also originated from pagan mystery religions), building and ritual oriented worship, the salaried modern pastor role, and so-on. So for the Roman Catholics out there, you cannot portray me as simply ‘anti-Catholic’ when I utterly abhor the entire denominational religious system with deep passion. So don’t take it personal catholics.

“Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.”
1 Corinthians 10:14

The truth is, this ‘Mary’ that the adherents of the Roman Catholic religion pray to is not the Mary of the gospels, but a pagan goddess of the ancient mystery religions known by different names which vary by culture/region. Also known as Semiramis, Ashtoreth, Astarte, Ishtar, Asherah, and so on. It is also interesting to note, how adherents of the pagan Roman Catholic religion also refer to ‘Mary’ as ‘The Queen of Heaven’.

“The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.”
Jeremiah 7:18

Also read Jeremiah 44:17-25. As it was it will be again, no new thing under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9).

What is it that they bake during the pagan lunar goddess/fertility festival known as ‘easter’? Hot cross buns..cakes to the queen of heaven. Also interesting is how the date of Easter is determined, via lunar calendar, and the Catholic goddess ‘Mary’ is indeed a lunar goddess, often depicted in art as standing atop a crescent moon which is often used as wiccan symbolism to represent the same pagan goddess they worship (though under a different name), and the muslim religion also incorporates crescent moon symbolism along with their pagan idol.

‘Queen of Heaven’ is also the name wiccans give to their goddess ‘Inanna’. Which is the same pagan idol worshipped by Roman Catholics..like I say, the name of this pagan goddess varies by culture and region. There’s literally dozens of names this same lunar and fertility goddess is known by. Such as ‘Eostre’ or ‘Ostara’ which is where the english word ‘Easter’ is derived from. Which is a festival in honor of the pagan sun god and lunar goddess of the Roman Catholic religion. Anyone attend sunrise service?

“He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do. Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.”
Ezekiel 8:13-16

On that note, it is said that Tammuz, the pagan solar and fertility god is the illegitimate son of Semiramis (the Roman Catholic goddess Mary). He is seasonal death and rebirth of crops personified. Interesting. Also interesting is that it is said his birthdate is December 25. And who determined this day as the celebration of Christ’s birth? When you factor in all the sun worship symbols of the Roman Catholic religion such as the monstrance, and how their long haired Italian white Jesus is always depicted with sun symbolism around his head, it is easy to see what the deal is. And that December 25 birthday, 9 months after the vernal equinox which is used to determine the date of easter.

The pagan Roman religion even removed the 2nd commandment and divided the 10th into 2, to justify the graven images of their pagan lunar goddess ‘Mary’ which they worship. This cannot be denied, there’s proof all over the internet, with members of the Roman Catholic religion on their knees, bowed down to statues of their pagan goddess ‘Mary’, worshipping her.

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”
Isaiah 42:8

It cannot be denied, the Roman Catholic religion professes ‘Mary’ is sinless, thus deifying her. It is also interesting to note, the ‘hail Marys’ that Roman Catholics pray to their lunar goddess..vain repetitions, which Christ condemns as a heathen (pagan) practice:

“But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.”
Matthew 6:6-8

There is a whole lot more, too much to discuss since the posts are limited to 10k characters. But make no mistake about it, the ‘Mary’ of the Roman religion is not the Mary described in the gospels, but a pagan lunar goddess, and mother of the sun god of the Babylonian mystery religions, not the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now, it should also be noted, if you identify as a ‘protestant’ and adhere to one of those denominations, every one of those denominations, to an extent, borrows elements from the Roman Catholic religion..whether it be the pagan holidays, the unbiblical symbolism (which also originated from pagan mystery religions), building and ritual oriented worship, the salaried modern pastor role, and so-on. So for the Roman Catholics out there, you cannot portray me as simply ‘anti-Catholic’ when I utterly abhor the entire denominational religious system with deep passion. So don’t take it personal catholics.

“Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.”
1 Corinthians 10:14
Your assertion is as false as all the other times posters assert this. Your pagan goddess example does not explain the woman in Rev 12, unless you think that is the same person?

Your assertion is as false as all the other times posters assert this. Your pagan goddess example does not explain the woman in Rev 12, unless you think that is the same person?
When did Mary flee to the wilderness for 1260 days?

The woman which the Bible refers to as a sign in heaven and the woman is Israel. Rev 12 speaks of the 12 stars which is the 12 tribes of Israel.

Not exactly a stellar job of refutation..’your assertion is false’. Do better. Prove it false and I will delete it, no problem.

As for Revelation 12, that has nothing to do with the Mary of the gospels. As with much of the book of Revelation, Revelation 12 is full of symbolism. Even if it was referring to Mary, of King David’s lineage..that Mary is still not the same Mary that the Roman Catholics worship. Their Mary is a pagan lunar and fertility goddess of the ancient mystery religions.

Also, the Roman Catholic religion claims that Mary was sinless..but the woman in Revelation 12 is described as crying out in pain during labor. Such pain was a result of the fall into sin in the garden. So why would a sinless, perfect, blameless Catholic Mary have to be subject to the pains of labor? Y’all need to make up your minds LOL.

Take me to God’s Word and show me how my assertion is false. Show me the chapters and the verses that permit idolatry, that permit graven images, that permit praying to mortal humans and deifying them. Show me the scriptures where anyone else besides the Lord Jesus Christ walked this earth sinless. Prove that the Roman religion’s worship of their goddess ‘Mary’ is biblical, and I will not only delete my post, but sincerely apologize for my false ways. But even if you can show me all that you will still have trouble trying to explain the vain repetitions in prayer which the Lord Jesus Christ Himself condemns as a heathen practice.

The assertion was correct, that is seen by the actions of the RCs. The fact that Mary has become a goddess has been discussed over and over again. Not one RC has proved it false or that their Mary is the woman in Rev 12.

Not exactly a stellar job of refutation..’your assertion is false’. Do better. Prove it false and I will delete it, no problem.

As for Revelation 12, that has nothing to do with the Mary of the gospels. As with much of the book of Revelation, Revelation 12 is full of symbolism. Even if it was referring to Mary, of King David’s lineage..that Mary is still not the same Mary that the Roman Catholics worship. Their Mary is a pagan lunar and fertility goddess of the ancient mystery religions.

Also, the Roman Catholic religion claims that Mary was sinless..but the woman in Revelation 12 is described as crying out in pain during labor. Such pain was a result of the fall into sin in the garden. So why would a sinless, perfect, blameless Catholic Mary have to be subject to the pains of labor? Y’all need to make up your minds LOL.

Take me to God’s Word and show me how my assertion is false. Show me the chapters and the verses that permit idolatry, that permit graven images, that permit praying to mortal humans and deifying them. Show me the scriptures where anyone else besides the Lord Jesus Christ walked this earth sinless. Prove that the Roman religion’s worship of their goddess ‘Mary’ is biblical, and I will not only delete my post, but sincerely apologize for my false ways. But even if you can show me all that you will still have trouble trying to explain the vain repetitions in prayer which the Lord Jesus Christ Himself condemns as a heathen practice.
Welcome to apologetics RC style.

This is such a great point that you made. It is also on point. Welcome to CARM!

Ah Rc teachings so full of contradictions and it also contradicts scripture.

1. RC Mary has normal parents, but she is sinless, despite their teachings of original sin.
2. RC Mary is just normal like us, but she is sinless. Scripture is clear all have sinned.
3. RC Mary is sinless but needs a savior. Why would she?
4. Rc Mary has a co titles, yet scripture is clear we only have one saviour, one advocate, one redeemer.
5. RC Mary has taken on divine powers, yet RCs claim she is not a goddess.

The list can grow as there are so many contradictions, as shown in post 411.

You give your version of the RCC teaching. You don't know who is in heaven. I mean even your present pope has gone against centuries of teachings on Judas and now says he may be in heaven. For centuries he was condemned to hell.
the saints are in heaven and they are alive. they are not dead. I do not pray to a dead person wanting information. I pray/ ask a saint in heaven, a righteous person to pray for me to God on my behalf.

The church that Christ established does know who is in heaven.

It is deceptive because you are justifying what God tells us not to do. You explain your version of RC thinking.

Let us just look at the prayer called St Brigid's blessing, nothing about God in it at all.

St. Brigid's Blessing​

May Brigid bless the house wherein we dwell.
Bless every fireside, every wall and door.
Bless every heart that beats beneath its roof.
Bless every hand that toils to bring its joy.
Bless every foot that walks portals through.
May Brigid bless the house that shelters us. From Irish Central.
are you aware the through a valid baptism, you too can bless? I as a mother can bless my children; Their father has authority over them. The father has a huge responsibility to bless his children. Blessing others is not forbidden by God.

Why do RC's believe that prayers to their Roman Catholic Mary are better than prayers to any other saint, or better than any other kind of prayer?
Simply because people who've bought into the Roman Catholic LIE believe that Jesus supposedly won't say "NO" to "Mom" whenever she tells Him to do something. "Canonized Saints" are all well and good, but the Catholic Mary thing has more "clout" than any of them.

Roman Catholic victims IGNORE Jesus' biblical instructions for us to pray to GOD in Jesus' Name, and believe that God requires advice and guidance from HUMAN SOURCES so that HE Gets it right.

It's ALL SATANIC DELISION from PAGAN inclusions into the Roman Catholic Traditional heresies.

Simply because people who've bought into the Roman Catholic LIE believe that Jesus supposedly won't say "NO" to "Mom" whenever she tells Him to do something. "Canonized Saints" are all well and good, but the Catholic Mary thing has more "clout" than any of them.

Roman Catholic victims IGNORE Jesus' biblical instructions for us to pray to GOD in Jesus' Name, and believe that God requires advice and guidance from HUMAN SOURCES so that HE Gets it right.

It's ALL SATANIC DELISION from PAGAN inclusions into the Roman Catholic Traditional heresies.

If I pay, May help me to love your son as you do, is that wrong?

Back