Preach the Gospel to Babies. Children, & to the Mentally Challenged

Hark

OK, but at least don't beat the poor kids or bash in the heads of homosexuals.
John 16:1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Calvin agreed & supported the execution of a heretic, and he will answer for that unless he repented, asked for forgiveness, & His help not to do that again.

As it is, I do not see why you would mention the bashing in the heads of homosexuals when the Leftist News Media would be reporting that if Christians were doing that or the Conservative Republicans. Excommunication 1 Corinthians 5th chapter or shunning of the individual 2 Thessalonians 3:1-15 is the only punishment for heretics that the N.T. Bible teaches. Jesus certainly taught this for those that have gone astray.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. 11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
The Bible mandates both, but if you do either one and get caught, you will face felony charges. I might not be able to get people to think sensibly, but I can be part of the civilizing opposition to religion, and I am. We are winning no matter how much anybody insists on willful ignorance.
New Testament is way different than the Old Testament. Jesus taught us to love our enemies, but hardly to yield to their ideology nor their immorality.
Did Moses pervert the scriptures? We are told he issued both mandates I just mentioned. Like it or not, we as a civilized society have gone beyond the Bible's barbarism.
Not every believer is grounded in His words. Thanks to the evolution theory being taught in school, that false science has everyone looking at each other in assessing the weak & the vulnerable, for why bullying isn't going anywhere from our schools so many professing Christians are ashamed of the Bible believing the lies that they are just stories like the Biblical flood, but Peter referenced that to warn believers in 2 Peter 3:3-18 to be ready, endure to the end to be saved from what is coming on the earth after the rapture event when the Bridegroom comes.

So believers need His help to see the truth in His words, and the lie that the evolution theory is because it is not real science as macroevolution cannot be observed nor proven in the real world and the phenomenon of macroevolution cannot be observed in the natural world.. While Satan uses the world to hide the evidence of the global flood, many are asleep about His warnings of what is coming per Luke 17:26-37 and will not be ready as found abiding in Him & His words nor willing to go when they treasure their lives on earth more than Him when he Bridegroom comes..

Hark

I'm loathe to dive into this, but I recognize that you are a believer and clearly have a heart for the young and disabled. That matters very much.
Thank you.
You don't need a scripture for what is not there, but perverting what it does say is serious and sends the wrong message.
Explain what that wrong message is from the correct message you would have me share?
It's a very serious disagreement. Serious enough for the distinction of being the apostle to the Jews or the Gentiles.
Just saying that you alluded that there were a lot of disagreements whereas I only know of one and yet that disagreement was not what the Jerusalem Council was about when Peter stood up and gave the conclusion to set the matter at rest.
I think you are misreading this. The controversy begins at the Jerusalem Council. It cannot be separated from the serious nature.
When Paul stood face to face to Peter in Galatians epistle, only Peter was to blame and so that incident is not the issue discussed at the Jerusalem Council, but rather Peter's habit as a former Jew in separating himself from Gentile believers when the Jewish believers came into the assembly which was not the Jerusalem Council.
This demonstrates clearly that you are imposing your own beliefs upon the scripture. I don't believe it is intentional, but nevertheless, I have highlighted the areas where you admit you are speculating.
I must have missed that... the highlighting part and having trouble recollecting the speculating part.
You do seem to have the attitude that Biblical scholarship is not necessary.
Not sure what you mean by that? Are you referring to Seminars and College education or something?

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

And yet we are to study the scriptures with Him to avoid those who would lead us astray as only Jesus Christ can be that Good Shepherd..

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Yet, you proclaim the KJV for what reason? The KJV translators were all learned men, with many Letters. I can agree that one may accurately proclaim the gospel without such higher learning, but I find them to be the exception.

God speed
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

When modern Bibles changes the message that supports false teachings and false phenomenon whereas the KJV does not but expose them, as the Lord has shown me, then that is why I see the KJV as the one kept by those that loved Him and His words, but only Jesus can confirm that to you when in comparison.

Gary Mac

I have been pointing to Jesus Christ as the only way.

You seem to be the one acting as if those who believe in Him are not saved for one reason or another.
If you will actually read my replies you would actually see that Christ is the way of the Father, which with Christ in you, you anointed of God,is Gods salvation.
It is by correcting any professing believer by pointing them to Him & His words; not for salvation, but for abiding in Him to be fruitful as His disciples so that their joy may be full.
And His salvation is to be like Him and have His same mind as Jesus had of Him. And in that salvation is the only way one can be fruitful as his disciples came to Christ in an upper room to receieve from God themselves just as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16. Only then did any of these become fruitful. We are no different from the same at all.

Most base their salvation on a belief and laws to govern that belief instead of actually receiving from God His salvation to become like Him as He demands of us if we are to walk in His salvation with He in you and you in Him as one. There is no other salvation to be had from God. And one never has a real God until you come face to face with Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and these did in an upper room and as Abraham, Moses, Adam who became like Him face to face. Most are waiting for a god to come and save them from this world and has been looking for Him for 6000 years, instead of letting the One at the door knocking this day in, -- the One I point people to just as Jesus did.

You are not the way, I am not the way, to be anointed of God, which is Christ in you is the way.

Hark

You posted the verse. It is your responsibility to understand the context.

Here is the scripture starting at verse 32 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+6&version=NASB1995

Jesus wasn't speaking about the mentally challenged or babies specifically. He said that only the Father can draw people to Christ. You don't know who those people, known as the elect, are. Neither do I. Romans tells us that hearing is the way to the gospel message. How would a deaf person understand this? How about a baby who has little knowledge of words? These verses are focused on the fact that only God the Father draws people. You could extrapolate that if God wants them to be saved, the disabled, handicapped, mentally challenged and the very young, they will be.

You just can't use this scripture for that.
If Paul is nothing and it is on God to cause the increase, then why put confidence back in the people that minister like Paul? If God opens the eyes to see and ears to hear, the a blind man can believe in Him just as well as the deaf can too. There is even a deaf and blind lady that believes in Him.
Once again, that is not what the scripture says. That's what you say. There is a difference.
There are scripture about believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God has raised Him from the dead in how we are saved. Even in that same chapter, we can read that confessing is unto salvation, but in Acts 10, the Gentiles believed the words of Peter and had received the promise of the Holy Ghost before coming forward to be water baptized and even before confessing Him with their mouths. So while some will hype or emphasized water baptism necessary for salvation per Acts 2, others cam say by Acts 10, it is not. While some will insist that they are to be able to confess him by their mouths to be saved, you & I both know mute people can still be saved by just believing in Him.

So while believers misapply scripture, the over all message that nothing is impossible with God as the Father is the One that enables any one to believe in Jesus Christ, even from the womb.

I had believed that because of the wall of religious isolation in Islam, it would be hard for any Muslim to seek Jesus or to know the truth about God as being Jesus Christ, but God knows the heart that seeks Him, and has been sending visions to Muslims revealing Jesus unto them & they believed in Him and got saved. Since God can do that, the Father can do that for the unborn especially when the time is coming for the rapture event.

I hold no confidence in those who share the gospel to unborn or babies, or little children, or those who are mentally challenged, because my confidence is in God to reach them and to help them to believe in His Son to be saved by Him. That is what scripture teaches and there are no scripture limiting God to reach as well as to save the unborn.

Hark

If you will actually read my replies you would actually see that Christ is the way of the Father, which with Christ in you, you anointed of God,is Gods salvation.

And His salvation is to be like Him and have His same mind as Jesus had of Him. And in that salvation is the only way one can be fruitful as his disciples came to Christ in an upper room to receieve from God themselves just as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16. Only then did any of these become fruitful. We are no different from the same at all.

Most base their salvation on a belief and laws to govern that belief instead of actually receiving from God His salvation to become like Him as He demands of us if we are to walk in His salvation with He in you and you in Him as one. There is no other salvation to be had from God. And one never has a real God until you come face to face with Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and these did in an upper room and as Abraham, Moses, Adam who became like Him face to face. Most are waiting for a god to come and save them from this world and has been looking for Him for 6000 years, instead of letting the One at the door knocking this day in, -- the One I point people to just as Jesus did.

You are not the way, I am not the way, to be anointed of God, which is Christ in you is the way.
Christ is in us is because of believing Jesus Christ is the way to come to God the Father by and that is why we are to continue to live that reconciled relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ, but not many saved believers today are doing that, but have set that relationship on a shelf.

Gary Mac

Christ is in us is because of believing Jesus Christ is the way to come to God the Father by and that is why we are to continue to live that reconciled relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ, but not many saved believers today are doing that, but have set that relationship on a shelf.
Christ in us is receiebveg from god that what Adam receieved from Him, Abraham receieved from Him, Moses receieved from Him, Jesus receieved from Him, Matt 3:16, 120 receieved from Him.

Believing Jesus Christ is to be identified with Him by having the same from God he had from Him. If you do not have that same identity from the Father as he had then your beliefs are self imposed and formed laws to govern that belief.

The reason I believe Jesus Christ is because I have the same as he had from God Himself. Anything less than is not real at all, no substance to support it only words with no meaning in real time walk with actuall manifestation of.

it is easy to say you believe, but it is another matter to be identified with the same as Jesus was identified with in the Father.

Hark

Christ in us is receiebveg from god that what Adam receieved from Him, Abraham receieved from Him, Moses receieved from Him, Jesus receieved from Him, Matt 3:16, 120 receieved from Him.

Believing Jesus Christ is to be identified with Him by having the same from God he had from Him. If you do not have that same identity from the Father as he had then your beliefs are self imposed and formed laws to govern that belief.

The reason I believe Jesus Christ is because I have the same as he had from God Himself. Anything less than is not real at all, no substance to support it only words with no meaning in real time walk with actuall manifestation of.
Do you believe Jesus Christ is God as the only begotten Son of the Father?

For Jesus Christ to be in us; is Him being God of the Triune God.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. 25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Gary Mac

Do you believe Jesus Christ is God as the only begotten Son of the Father?
Receiving from God the same as Jesus receieved from Him reveals that God is a SPirit and not a man of flesh at all. Jesus was sonm of God the same way all are who has receieved from Him His same SPirit, mind as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where he didnt even know God or His heaven until God opend it to him just as He does in all who will receieve the same SPirit from Him.
For Jesus Christ to be in us; is Him being God of the Triune God.
Jesus cant be in anyone, Gods anointing, which is Chrtist in you can be in you as He was in Jesus who also was Gods anointed. . Christ is not a person, Christ is the dis[position of the person who is anointed of God and either Christ be in you to be anointed of God or Christ is not in you to be anointed of God. Christ was not Jesus last name but a description for who he was in the Father and you are supposed to have that same identity as he had in the Father. Not many follow the way of Jesus in the Father however.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. 25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
This is exactly what I stated above. Not very many believ Jesus when he prayed to his God that you be in Him and He be in you as one as He was one in Him in John 17. They do not believe Jesus to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father inheaven is perfect. they do not beleive Jesus in Matt 3:16 where God came to that man and opend all of His heaven to him, they do not believe the kingdom of God dosnt come with observation but is withn you, they do noty believ that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3, they do not beleive Him that you can be without sin as 1 John 3:9 is clear if you are of God it is impossible to be in sin.

That list goes on and on. Not very many believe Jesus at all, they dictate to him their own beliefs for a man as a god instead of receiving the same one that man receieved.

Hark

Receiving from God the same as Jesus receieved from Him reveals that God is a SPirit and not a man of flesh at all. Jesus was sonm of God the same way all are who has receieved from Him His same SPirit, mind as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where he didnt even know God or His heaven until God opend it to him just as He does in all who will receieve the same SPirit from Him.
Then we agree to disagree because the scripture testify of Jesus appearing to men in the O.T. long before He became incarnated in becoming the Son of Man. Scripture proves this at this link to that thread in this forum Jesus Christ Before His Incarnation As Seen By O.T. Saints

It is probably best to just leave you at this point of truth, because we were created after His likeness and after His image.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So your beliefs are not aligned with the scripture. Better to go before that throne of grace to explain how these scripture can be applied with your belief because as it is, I do not see how you can. If you find yourself omitting or ignoring scripture that plainly refutes how you are applying scripture to mean, then you are misapplying His words, because scripture cannot go against scripture.

You're fooling yourself. I don't know where you live, but in America, the first amendment guarantees free speech, unless it is inciteful speech. It's not a felony by any stretch of the imagination. If a person commits a felonious act while ranting hateful speech, that's a penalty enhancement.
I never said anything against free speech, so I have no idea where you're getting this.
You can be part of whatever you choose, but I know the antics and tricks of the atheist elites.
I'm not an "atheist elite." I'm just a good man who gives a darn about people.
Dan Barker from the FFRF is my cousin.
I'm not sure if I believe this claim or not, and neither do I know what it has to do with anything I've said.
He has lies in 2 of his books.
Am I supposed to defend what Dan Barker has written in his books? It's odd that he would lie because there are tons of facts that can be used to debunk Christianity.
Dan said this knowing that his books were on sale in the lobby. He lied about other family members. What do you think about a married man with 5 children moving to Wisconsin without them? Is the fact that Annie Laurie Gaylor lived there a coincidence?
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Dan seems like a good man, and he easily outclasses many of the Christians in this forum who've insulted me. Why don't you go after those Christians if you're so concerned about bad people?

By the way, in The God Delusion Richard Dawkins writes that the FFRF receives a lot of hate mail from Christians, and Dan's wife's life has been threatened. Do you know anything about that?
No, we haven't. We are a nation who has no care for the most vulnerable among us. We have exterminated more than 60 million of them. You can fact check this.
You keep going off on tangents. Who said anything about abortion? But just for the record, I think abortions constitute a tragedy brought on by a lack of good access to contraception not to mention right-wing opposition to better government-sponsored child care for poor families. Do you think women should have better access to contraception and help taking care of their kids? Or does your supposed love for children end in the delivery room? One Christian woman I spoke to told me she opposes abortion and told me she won't lift a finger to help needy mothers. That should tell you something about the mentality of those who claim to be "pro life."
You don't get a pass. You can read and you could have countered this perversion with a bit of self study of the Bible.
I did read the Bible then! I saw nothing in it to contradict what the prosperity preachers were saying. The Bible does posit a prayer-answering God, and the preachers have made a lot of money telling people about it.
If something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't.
Agreed!
Where was your responsibility? Crying about shameful people when you did nothing to verify what they said, doesn't say much about a person who claims to love Jesus. You didn't do your homework then, and, I'm saddened to see you aren't doing it now either. If nothing else, take the time to research what others tell you.
One thing I've found about those Christians who defend their beliefs, no amount of Bible study will satisfy them if you come to conclusions that they disagree with. Many Christians encourage people to read the Bible but are quick to insult anybody who does so yet remains an unbeliever!
I didn't say I thought you were a truth seeker.
And I never said you thought that! You keep reading into what I'm saying. I've noticed it's very common for Christians to do that, and their Bible reading is no doubt affected the same way.
You clearly failed at that endeavor.
When you read the Bible you evidently missed that part that says that revilers won't inherit the kingdom of God. Maybe you read into it that you are an exception and that you can insult people all you want. If you act like that in heaven, then I prefer hell.
But it didn't have to be that way. You could have studied for yourself, but apparently it's easier to listen to liberal nonsense and outright lies.
So I see it is easy to listen to lies.
Feel free to speak up, we'll speak up as well. There is a big shift coming. I hope you are ready.
America is already shifting away from religion. I think a big factor in that shift is people getting hurt by Christian groups only to have those groups deny it or ignore it.
Some Christians aren't very nice, some are downright mean-spirited and in need of correction.
It's really not so much individual Christians who are the problem; the real problem is Christian dogma that causes people to hate unbelievers.
Tell me, do you approve of Gay parades where simulated sexual behavior is open to the public? Should I allow my children to watch?
I see nothing wrong with "gay parades" as long as nobody gets hurt. Your kids are better off watching men demonstrating affection for each other than reading about the Hebrew men whom we are told were commanded by God to butcher kids.

Besides, some of your kids might be gay. You should encourage them to accept themselves and others regardless of sexual orientation.
Says the person who couldn't take the time to read it.
Did the Holy Spirit tell you I've never read the Bible?
I won't respond to this. I will allow the rules to speak for themselves.

1. No name-calling, insults, or mockery of a board poster/member. No negative comments of any sort concerning any board poster/member/moderator/administrator. The rule applies only to forum posters/members. Posters are personally responsible for any comments made on persons, not members of the forum.
2. Do not discuss a board poster on the forums/visitor messages/chat, do not comment using their user name, and, most importantly, no disrespectful comments about our Lord.
Wait a minute--didn't you just get done preaching "in America, the first amendment guarantees free speech..."? Evidently you only want free speech for those who say what you agree with.

Calvin agreed & supported the execution of a heretic, and he will answer for that unless he repented, asked for forgiveness, & His help not to do that again.
So Calvin may have been damned for misunderstanding the Bible? That's what I call failing a test! Calvin probably concluded from his study of the Gospel that since a heretic can lead people to the eternal damnation Christ warned us about, then to save souls from that fate we must punish heretics in the worst way possible.
As it is, I do not see why you would mention the bashing in the heads of homosexuals when the Leftist News Media would be reporting that if Christians were doing that or the Conservative Republicans. Excommunication 1 Corinthians 5th chapter or shunning of the individual 2 Thessalonians 3:1-15 is the only punishment for heretics that the N.T. Bible teaches. Jesus certainly taught this for those that have gone astray.
Don't you realize that when we say something, we need to choose our words carefully? People don't just respond to our explicit words but to what we imply as well. Christ preached a wrathful and violent God who meted out horrific punishment to sinners. Talk like that is bound to cause fear and paranoia. When such emotions are stirred up in people they often become violent.
New Testament is way different than the Old Testament.
Yes. It's far worse threatening people not with earthly, temporary punishment but with eternal punishment.
Jesus taught us to love our enemies, but hardly to yield to their ideology nor their immorality.
Jesus didn't teach so by example! He hated his enemies calling them fools and hypocrites. Many Christians have followed that example with tragic consequences.
Not every believer is grounded in His words. Thanks to the evolution theory being taught in school, that false science has everyone looking at each other in assessing the weak & the vulnerable, for why bullying isn't going anywhere from our schools so many professing Christians are ashamed of the Bible believing the lies that they are just stories like the Biblical flood, but Peter referenced that to warn believers in 2 Peter 3:3-18 to be ready, endure to the end to be saved from what is coming on the earth after the rapture event when the Bridegroom comes.
I see you oppose science. That's another tragic consequence of Christian faith. You should understand that a lot of hard working scientists many of whom are evolutionary biologists use the science of evolution to understand how disease spreads. That knowledge of evolution has been one of the main ways we've been able to combat Covid 19 and other deadly diseases. Darwin's Theory of Evolution has saved countless lives that otherwise would have been lost to disease.
So believers need His help to see the truth in His words, and the lie that the evolution theory is because it is not real science as macroevolution cannot be observed nor proven in the real world and the phenomenon of macroevolution cannot be observed in the natural world..
Examples of macroevolution include: the origin of eukaryotic life forms; the origin of humans; the origin of eukaryotic cells; and extinction of the dinosaurs. Macroevolution happens. Sorry.

While Satan uses the world to hide the evidence of the global flood...
How exactly did Satan hide evidence of a global flood? Isn't it more likely that we don't have that evidence because there never was a global flood?

Gary Mac

Then we agree to disagree because the scripture testify of Jesus appearing to men in the O.T. long before He became incarnated in becoming the Son of Man.
Oh no it does not at all, it testifies of God appeasring to man that they become like Him just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. The same hasnt happend in you has He?
Scripture proves this at this link to that thread in this forum Jesus Christ Before His Incarnation As Seen By O.T. Saints
Thayt is mans interpretation from a carnal mind. The reality is the same God who came to Jesus and opend who He is and all of His heaven to that man is the same one who came to Adam and he became like Him, gen 3:22. Same One came to abraham, same One came to Moses, same One came to Mary, same one came to 120 in an upper room, and the same one comes to all who will receieve Himas these did, especially came to Jesus in Matt 3:16.
It is probably best to just leave you at this point of truth, because we were created after His likeness and after His image.
If you are created in His likness then you are like Him as these was. 1 John 3, and when you ylourself see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well as these were.
Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
His image is Love, for God is Love and eiti are in His image or you are not. Gods kingdom is not flesh, is not pohysical, His kingdom is Spirit. read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 The kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation, it is withn you. Not many believe Jesus in that do they?
So your beliefs are not aligned with the scripture.
I dont have a belief. God manifest is not a belief but is the reality of Him maniffr belieest. Your beliefs do not aline with what is written you would be if you have the same form God these had from Him.

You dont have a real god until you come faco face with Him as Jesus did and Adam Moses abraham 120 came face to face with Him. And the promice of He will come to you and sup with you and be in you isnt real at all in your belief system where you control your god to obey your beliefs of a god.
Better to go before that throne of grace to explain how these scripture can be applied with your belief because as it is, I do not see how you can.
It is better to live in the throne of grace for grace is who we become for and grace for grace we become.
If you find yourself omitting or ignoring scripture that plainly refutes how you are applying scripture to mean, then you are misapplying His words, because scripture cannot go against scripture.
Agreed, as long as you ignore scripture that says be one in Him with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17, and as long as you ignore to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it, and as long as you ignore that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him , and as long as you ignore to pick up that cross and continue where Jesus left off, and as long as you ignore to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, And as long as you ignore Matt 3:16 where God Himself came to Jesus and opend all of His heaven heaven to him , that you say refutes what actually is written and applying what it says, then you grossly misapply hios word that is very clear His intent for who you are suposed to be inb Him. And scripture cannot go against scripture at all as you do in rejecting that what it says you would be if you actually did follow what it says.

All you are doing is editing it to suit your own self beliefs that you may dictate to it what it should say from your own limited understanding from lack in having the mind of the author of it. For Spiritually it is discerned, and your carnal understanding is a barrier that keeps you from having His same understanding, that is so obvious.

Hark

I'm not an "atheist elite." I'm just a good man who gives a darn about people.
Proverbs 27:2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
America is already shifting away from religion. I think a big factor in that shift is people getting hurt by Christian groups only to have those groups deny it or ignore it.
Same goes for the LGBTQ communities. Remember that bullying in social media on Scarlett Johansson? They lost support for doing that and they call that an attack on them. They never apologized for it when it was the casting director's freedom of choice. Non-LGBTQers jumped on that bandwagon too, but the peaceful members of the LGBTQ should have spoken up to put the bullies from the LGBTQ & others in their place.

Indeed, until they remove the laws against misgendering, no one will want to come near a transgender. They will avoid them at all cost when legislature empowers them to be bullies for not using their proper pronoun. A college professor in Canada lost his job for not "using" the student proper pronoun but only addressed the student by name.

A couple of decades ago, it was wrong to say black instead of African American, but now you can say both. That was a big thing back then and no legislation was passed to enforce that. There is a Canadian anchorman claiming he is offended if they called him Oriental instead of Asian and yet we still see Oriental restaurants by name in the USA run by Asian owners; so what? People that take offense over the smallest thing. All they need to do is say I prefer to be called as an Asian and not Oriental. If they continue to do that, then he knows they do not really respect him and they lose out on his friendship. Like on Longmire TV series when the deputy prefer Vic and not Vickie. if that consultant continued to call her Vickie, she will no longer relate to him as I assume that is the meaning "That is the last time you call me Vickie" to mean.

So legislation like that against misgendering makes the transgender as if they cannot tolerate any one and they are empowered to destroy people's lives for misgendering with the court fining from $1,000 up to $2,500 in fines and/or one year in jail too for the State of California..

They are not helping the transgenders at all but alienating them even further. Only the LGBTQ communities can tell the legislature to remove the laws against misgendering as they ought to know you cannot make everyone your friend so why single out trans as if they are a special class of elite over what everybody in life goes through?

And that Colorado law firm suing a baker for not making a gay cake? The same law firm suing a women's shelter for not allowing transgenders in? That is evidence to me that they do not care about the LGBTQ, but a bunch of bigots on their own political & social crusade. They could have gotten a wedding cake; but they just wanted to make a political pundit point and some money by suing a baker for not making a specific gay wedding cake. Suing the women's shelter to close it down leaves women no place to go Have the trans go to a men's shelter. If they succeeded in forcing them to let trans in, media will not report attacks by fake trans getting in there as some women seek shelter from domestic abuse. So why doesn't the Colorado Law firm just put those homeless transgender up or offer an alternative? But no. It is about money and destroying people's lives over nothing. It just makes the LGBTQ social & political movement look like tyrants.
It's really not so much individual Christians who are the problem; the real problem is Christian dogma that causes people to hate unbelievers.
They may call it Christian dogma but it is not taught for Christians to do when we are to love our enemies, pray for them that persecute us, bless them as they curse us, which is not a natural way for any man to respond by. Why? Because Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners of whom I am chief as Paul says and I would say too by His grace & by His help. Demotion of self in proclaiming Him is a true witness to others.

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Hark

I see nothing wrong with "gay parades" as long as nobody gets hurt. Your kids are better off watching men demonstrating affection for each other than reading about the Hebrew men whom we are told were commanded by God to butcher kids.
Brotherly love and kindness towards one another is nowhere near showing gay affections to one another. Completely indecent and immoral. I have seen when straight couples are making out in public, they tell them to go get a room. I had seen a cop in a park when I was a little kid tell a couple, man & a woman, making out in the park to tell them to knock it off because I and other kids were standing around watching them. They smiled and complied. So public decency is what society approves of and the minorities making a stink about it is just plain rebellion. They need to grow up.

Gay Pride? For what? As much as they want people to stay out of their lives and not tell them what to do, they pretty much in hypocrisy are giving opportunities for the public to voice their disapproval too. An atheist parade done in a Muslim community calling Mohammud and the Pope a child molester winded up beaten. So there is such a crime as inciting a riot, but fortunately for most communities, turning the other cheek is usually done towards Gay Parades until recently when counter protests can now join the same day... which is a bad idea.

If I was mayor, no opposing protest/parade can be on the same day since obviously, that is just asking for a trouble, but even then, trouble can come. I think the local news station ought to be the means for these protests so they can prevent the street kind from turning into a riot. If it is showing numbers for the protest or parade, they can hold the interviews in a stadium or a football field. There may be some areas where a gay pride parade can be held without someone raining down on their parade, but lately, I have been seeing that to protect all members of the communities, some common sense is needed for as bad as things are getting in these latter days.

Like the LGBTQ picketing Pence's school system in his home town wanting the school to be denied funding in the prevention of Covid 19. That makes the LGBTQ look like the bad guys for trying to bully the school system in accepting LGBTQ's ideology to be taught in the schools. How does that not look like... yield to our ideology or die? Only LGBTQ can tell the bullies in the LGBTQ to knock it off, but their silence only emboldens the bullies even more.

Ellen forgave Gary Hart after he apologize for making jokes about gays, but there were callers on the show that told Ellen that was not her place to do as they were not willing to forgive him, but Ellen was stoic and politely disagreed with the caller.

Now Ellen says she can be friends with George Bush JR even though they will never agree with each other on everything, but when Hallmark began showing homosexuality like on the Good Witch and that ad for Hallmark, and a petition of 5,000 was given for Hallmark to remove homosexuality from the ad, as Hallmark repeated their former stance of traditional family values, Ellen rose up and said that homosexuality was about family too, apparently with a lot of voice behind her. Hallmark yielded to Ellen and changed their stance that they were about diversity, tolerance, and inclusion, but what is going on out there in the real world is the LGBTQ are not tolerating non-LGBTQ. So there is hypocrisy.

CBS had an half hour gay comedy sitcom & when it did not do well in the ratings and got cancelled, they vowed they would put a gay character in evert TV show on CBS. It is because of this tyrannical push to show something that the majority of viewers do not want to see that viewers are turned off. The Good Witch dropped in the ratings and was cancelled as a result.

I saw somewhere on the internet.. some network show runners were offending the fans and then calling them haters & bigots, claiming they knew what they were for not accepting LGBTQ ideology. So there is that oppressive stance in the media on fans and viewers as if giving the finger on purpose to antagonize the fans & viewers while failing purposefully to see their own offense, hoping such accusations will force fans & viewers to be afraid and fall in line but all they are doing is dropping viewership & the fans; not just by LGBTQ's ideology, but by how now pushing the hate white people agenda too..

So as BlackLivesMatter.Org did not really care about the black communities, so I am starting to see the LGBTQ.ORG does not really caring about the LGBTQ communities, especially when pushing transgenderism on everybody to accept & to support. or else. They kicked off a lesbian director from the LGBTQ.org in Baltimore for not agreeing about transgenderism, and so there is that oppression within the LGBTQ.org itself and not just on the communities.

When you look at the Georgia Guide Stones about reducing the world's population to half a billion and have measures in place to keep it there, I can see how the evolution theory was pushed to be taught in school in the 1950's and then abortion, and then same sex marriages, and now transgenderism, one can see them as measures for this Georgia Guide Stone's agenda. Of all things to get rid of first, it should not be the Confederates statues but the Georgia Guide Stones since they are worse than fictional Thanos from the MCU's movies.

So there are a lot of dogmas out there beside the ones you claim as Christian that are inciting people to turn on & to hate their fellow Americans, but Jesus Christ taught us not to hate but to love our enemies. Not every believer knows or accept His words to be following Him in these latter days when faith is hard to find, but Jesus Christ is coming back soon to judge His House first at the rapture event so those not found abiding in Him will be left behind to be resurrected after the great tribulation.

I ask you to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ for help to see the truth in this world of lies & hypocrisies so you may believe & be saved, and be ready to go when trusting Him as your personal Good Shepherd in helping you to lay aside every weight & sin in being a witness of the Good News.

Hark

So Calvin may have been damned for misunderstanding the Bible? That's what I call failing a test! Calvin probably concluded from his study of the Gospel that since a heretic can lead people to the eternal damnation Christ warned us about, then to save souls from that fate we must punish heretics in the worst way possible.
Calvin may had repented before his death. We know not.

But saved believers that go astray or even become former believers are still saved but are at risk of being left behind when He comes as the Bridegroom, unless they repent with His help before He comes. So if they verbally deny Him, or by religious works deny Him, He will deny them BUT even though they may not believe in him any more, He still abides.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

This is why former believers and carnal believers are still called to look to Him for help to depart from iniquity or else.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
Don't you realize that when we say something, we need to choose our words carefully? People don't just respond to our explicit words but to what we imply as well. Christ preached a wrathful and violent God who meted out horrific punishment to sinners. Talk like that is bound to cause fear and paranoia. When such emotions are stirred up in people they often become violent.
LGBTQ social & political movement are doing the same thing. Now there is that critical race theory seemingly implied to hate white people.

As the black communities found out that Black Lives Matter dot org did not really care about them, will the LGBTQ communities be that far behind in regards to LGBTQ.org?
Yes. It's far worse threatening people not with earthly, temporary punishment but with eternal punishment.
Threatening? That is where sinners are going for they are condemned already. That is why we all need Jesus Christ as our Savior.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The second death is eternal separation from God and all that is good which is the lake of fire. So why is it that sinners reists the Good news? Because they prefer their evil deeds than to be reproved of them in coming to the Light to be saved.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God haters are sin lovers; and that means they will get worse and worse for why hell and the lake of fire is end result f what sin does in separating us from God & all that is good forever.
Jesus didn't teach so by example! He hated his enemies calling them fools and hypocrites. Many Christians have followed that example with tragic consequences.
God is allowed to judge any one, but I do point out that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
I see you oppose science. That's another tragic consequence of Christian faith. You should understand that a lot of hard working scientists many of whom are evolutionary biologists use the science of evolution to understand how disease spreads. That knowledge of evolution has been one of the main ways we've been able to combat Covid 19 and other deadly diseases. Darwin's Theory of Evolution has saved countless lives that otherwise would have been lost to disease.
Evolution theory fails as a real science when the phenomenon of macroevolution cannot be observed in the real world. Thanks to evolution theory, Hitler started his superior race campaign, weeding out the weak & the vulnerable. Makes one wonder how bullying in schools can ever end. The Covid 19 vaccine? Introducing an RNA sequence into the DNA which has never been tried before? Really? Are we being suckered by the NWO to receive something that can sterilize the people in the world? Think about the science of inserting something in the DNA.
Examples of macroevolution include: the origin of eukaryotic life forms; the origin of humans; the origin of eukaryotic cells; and extinction of the dinosaurs. Macroevolution happens. Sorry.
Those are not examples of macroevlution. People that cite a new species of bird from a bird or a new species of lizard from a lizard are only citing microevolution or to be precise, the Law of Biogenesis wherein life does not come from nothing, but life comes from similar life, because the new species of birds is still a bird and the new species of lizard is still a lizard.
How exactly did Satan hide evidence of a global flood? Isn't it more likely that we don't have that evidence because there never was a global flood?
Like the discovery of fossilized whale bones with other fossilized marine life found together with fossilized land animal bones on the Andes mountaintops. They hide it by lying about how the mountains rose suddenly from the sea trapping the marine life. Laughable. They did not explain how fossilized lad animal bones were found with them; not by different layers in the soil, but together, right ion top of each other. Duh.

Not to mention fossilized marine life can be found on other mountaintops at various places all over the world and far inland too. Did they all suddenly rose from the sea too? Or is that not enough evidence for the global flood? As long as science keeps using the unproven evolutionary time table, they will be missing the forest for all the trees.

Hark

Oh no it does not at all, it testifies of God appeasring to man that they become like Him just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. The same hasnt happend in you has He?

Thayt is mans interpretation from a carnal mind. The reality is the same God who came to Jesus and opend who He is and all of His heaven to that man is the same one who came to Adam and he became like Him, gen 3:22. Same One came to abraham, same One came to Moses, same One came to Mary, same one came to 120 in an upper room, and the same one comes to all who will receieve Himas these did, especially came to Jesus in Matt 3:16.

If you are created in His likness then you are like Him as these was. 1 John 3, and when you ylourself see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well as these were.

His image is Love, for God is Love and eiti are in His image or you are not. Gods kingdom is not flesh, is not pohysical, His kingdom is Spirit. read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 The kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation, it is withn you. Not many believe Jesus in that do they?

I dont have a belief. God manifest is not a belief but is the reality of Him maniffr belieest. Your beliefs do not aline with what is written you would be if you have the same form God these had from Him.

You dont have a real god until you come faco face with Him as Jesus did and Adam Moses abraham 120 came face to face with Him. And the promice of He will come to you and sup with you and be in you isnt real at all in your belief system where you control your god to obey your beliefs of a god.

It is better to live in the throne of grace for grace is who we become for and grace for grace we become.

Agreed, as long as you ignore scripture that says be one in Him with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17, and as long as you ignore to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it, and as long as you ignore that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him , and as long as you ignore to pick up that cross and continue where Jesus left off, and as long as you ignore to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, And as long as you ignore Matt 3:16 where God Himself came to Jesus and opend all of His heaven heaven to him , that you say refutes what actually is written and applying what it says, then you grossly misapply hios word that is very clear His intent for who you are suposed to be inb Him. And scripture cannot go against scripture at all as you do in rejecting that what it says you would be if you actually did follow what it says.

All you are doing is editing it to suit your own self beliefs that you may dictate to it what it should say from your own limited understanding from lack in having the mind of the author of it. For Spiritually it is discerned, and your carnal understanding is a barrier that keeps you from having His same understanding, that is so obvious.
We agree to disagree. I can only ask you to go before that throne of grace & ask Jesus Christ if there is anything you are off on or wrong about.

Proverbs 27:2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
Muhammad Ali evidently never read Proverbs, but he was indeed arguably "the greatest." The Bible tends to belittle people forcing them to disregard their qualities. Like Ali, I'm very proud of my qualities, see no reason to hide them, and don't believe everything the Bible says.

But even if I did believe the Bible I'm good. One of the reasons I can say I'm a good man is because other people including my Christian friends tell me so. So other people do praise me.
Same goes for the LGBTQ communities...
I say let's just respect everybody regardless of their sexual identities. That way there will be a lot less misery in the world. It doesn't bother me if people identify as the sex they supposedly weren't born with. That's up to them. It's none of my business. It's none of your business either.
They may call it Christian dogma but it is not taught for Christians to do when we are to love our enemies, pray for them that persecute us, bless them as they curse us, which is not a natural way for any man to respond by.
Do you respond that way to transgenders? Do you see them as fully human people who are worthwhile and have every right to pursue what sexual identity they feel is natural for them? Do you respect them? How about gays? Do you think gays should be able to live their lives free of persecution and discrimination? Should they be proud of who they are and what they are? If you answer no to any of these questions, then your talk of love is just a lot of hot air.

As you may know, I don't buy this "Christian love" business for one minute. I think it's bogus. History proves again and again that the Gospel has been anything but good news for many people. I've seen Christian beliefs literally make people roar with anger and hatred. The Christian religion doesn't make me feel loved at all but threatened, dehumanized, and fearful.
Why? Because Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners of whom I am chief as Paul says and I would say too by His grace & by His help. Demotion of self in proclaiming Him is a true witness to others.
What sins have you committed? Please confess them. I've never seen any sinner saved by Christ. In fact, they go from bad to worse.

Hark

Muhammad Ali evidently never read Proverbs, but he was indeed arguably "the greatest." The Bible tends to belittle people forcing them to disregard their qualities. Like Ali, I'm very proud of my qualities, see no reason to hide them, and don't believe everything the Bible says.
Proverbs 20:6 Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
But even if I did believe the Bible I'm good. One of the reasons I can say I'm a good man is because other people including my Christian friends tell me so. So other people do praise me.
So you say, but I find it hard to believe because of the Bible for why I believe you need the Savior too..
I say let's just respect everybody regardless of their sexual identities. That way there will be a lot less misery in the world. It doesn't bother me if people identify as the sex they supposedly weren't born with. That's up to them. It's none of my business. It's none of your business either.
Ironically, for you to say that is to mean you do not care if somebody does make it their business because it is none of your business, right?

If somebody is making like the devil telling someone to go ahead & be a girl cause that person look like a girl or vise versa, what would you do then? Mind your own business or tell that person goading that other person to be a transgender to mind his own business?

Then there are people that are mentally ill that seeks to shock & awe people for attention. No matter what you say, they continue with their attitude. So do not be surprise if you come across a transgender that has made certain claims that was to that order before settling on being a transgender.

Then you have them teaching little kids at school in books to make them doubt God and question their own gender. Parents in California are pulling their kids from the school system to home school them.

Are you sure minding your own business in regards to transgenderism being pushed in schools is to be applied here? Are you okay with the schools messing up your kids or grandkids with transgenderism ideology?
Do you respond that way to transgenders? Do you see them as fully human people who are worthwhile and have every right to pursue what sexual identity they feel is natural for them? Do you respect them? How about gays? Do you think gays should be able to live their lives free of persecution and discrimination? Should they be proud of who they are and what they are? If you answer no to any of these questions, then your talk of love is just a lot of hot air.
To love thy neighbor as yourself does not mean having fellowship with those in iniquity nor accept their iniquity as normal or okay. Are you going to be silent when a man abuses his wife? How about when LGBTQ make like bullies?

Yes.. if I see Christians making like bullies, I have scripture to correct & rebuke them by. LGBTQ have no such literature. They say nothing to bullies within their own communities.

Do they accept Christians that by Christian ideology do not accept LGBTQ Ideology? No, they don't. They call Christians like that as haters & bigots when the LGBTQ bullies doing that are the ones that are haters & bigots. Christian response is to pray for them & bless them

But as far as laws against misgendering goes, no one will be comfortable around trans. Non-Trans will feel unsafe and insecure as a civil lawsuit can land them in jail plus fines if they do not use or address them by their proper pronoun. Remove the laws, & the fear will be gone. Then Americans see trans as being tolerant along with the rest of the LGBTQ.
As you may know, I don't buy this "Christian love" business for one minute. I think it's bogus. History proves again and again that the Gospel has been anything but good news for many people. I've seen Christian beliefs literally make people roar with anger and hatred. The Christian religion doesn't make me feel loved at all but threatened, dehumanized, and fearful.
Okay then. Let's put YOU on the spot. What are you preaching then? Where is your love if it isn't what Christ taught to love your neighbor as yourself? How far do you go to accept everybody's ideologies just to get along with everyone, including Christians, but you do not accept Christian ideology, and so how is that not hypocrisy? What love are you living by?

Is it love to mind your own business when your best friend or someone you love is getting worse & worse by the use of drugs or alcohol? Or do you shun them to avoid them ripping you off to support their drug or alcohol habit? Do you tell them to kick the habit by going into rehab, and you will hang around them again in being a friend?
What sins have you committed? Please confess them. I've never seen any sinner saved by Christ. In fact, they go from bad to worse.
For you to judge that, is to know what is bad and what is worse. So what is your solution to them? Or would that not violate your prime directive to mind your own business?

I am having a hard time discerning whether you are a troll here in biting & devouring or you are trying to have a straight & honest discussion.

Calvin may had repented before his death. We know not.
What did he need to repent of? Believing what he read in the Bible? Regardless of what he repented, he's gone to the same place we all will eventually go: the grave. Even the Bible tells us there are no thoughts there.
But saved believers that go astray or even become former believers are still saved but are at risk of being left behind when He comes as the Bridegroom, unless they repent with His help before He comes. So if they verbally deny Him, or by religious works deny Him, He will deny them BUT even though they may not believe in him any more, He still abides.
God just can't take rejection, now can he?
LGBTQ social & political movement are doing the same thing. Now there is that critical race theory seemingly implied to hate white people.
Has anybody been burnt at the stake because of LGBTQ rhetoric?
As the black communities found out that Black Lives Matter dot org did not really care about them, will the LGBTQ communities be that far behind in regards to LGBTQ.org?
I hope not.
Threatening? That is where sinners are going for they are condemned already. That is why we all need Jesus Christ as our Savior.
That sounds threatening all right. If you want religion, then why not come up with a nice religion?
The second death is eternal separation from God and all that is good which is the lake of fire. So why is it that sinners reists the Good news? Because they prefer their evil deeds than to be reproved of them in coming to the Light to be saved.
The same might be alleged about Christians: Why do they resist the truth of science? Do they prefer their homophobic religion?
God haters are sin lovers; and that means they will get worse and worse for why hell and the lake of fire is end result f what sin does in separating us from God & all that is good forever.
Some sin is pretty good, all right. Christians indulge in it so they should know how good sin is. They keep saying that people want to sin so much. Christians evidently know why! The lake of fire doesn't seem to dissuade Christians from sinning. Maybe they don't really believe there is a lake of fire.
God is allowed to judge any one, but I do point out that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Did you give him permission to judge?
Evolution theory fails as a real science when the phenomenon of macroevolution cannot be observed in the real world.
Macroevolution takes a very long time to occur--much longer than any person's life-time or even human history.
Thanks to evolution theory, Hitler started his superior race campaign, weeding out the weak & the vulnerable. Makes one wonder how bullying in schools can ever end.
I've read books about Hitler and watched a lot of documentaries about him. There was nothing mentioned about evolution.
The Covid 19 vaccine? Introducing an RNA sequence into the DNA which has never been tried before? Really? Are we being suckered by the NWO to receive something that can sterilize the people in the world? Think about the science of inserting something in the DNA.
I have no idea of what you're talking about.
Those are not examples of macroevlution.
That was the Google results when I typed in "examples of macroevolution."

Hark

What did he need to repent of? Believing what he read in the Bible? Regardless of what he repented, he's gone to the same place we all will eventually go: the grave. Even the Bible tells us there are no thoughts there.
I was referring to not knowing if he had ever repented for supporting that execution of that heretic. No one can know that but God.
God just can't take rejection, now can he?
And yet the point of having saved us was to reconcile us back to God. Not very many believers will be found living that reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ, when the Bridegroom appears at the rapture event, but the power of God in salvation towards the carnal believers & former believers left behind for still being in iniquity is that they are still saved, and shall be resurrected after the great tribulation.

BTW Sin separates us from God. The way Adam & Eve hid themselves from God because they were "naked" was the result of sin opening their eyes and cause them to flee from God because He is holy. So if sinners do not take the way out or the antidote so to speak, the end result of sin is driving them to hell and the lake of fire in reaching its full flower in separating sinners from God and all that is good.
Has anybody been burnt at the stake because of LGBTQ rhetoric?
Infected LGBTQ has spread HIV & AIDS to the public when Congress as reported & thus incited by the News Media, that HIV & Aids was a homosexual & drug addicts disease, should be noted. The powers that be conveniently spotlighted a young teenage virgin Christian girl as contracting it from a dentist that was infected, and the when she died, then Congress funded research for the treatment & cure of AIDS.

Personally, CDC should have had quarantined those infected to protect the LGBTQ & the drug addicts but no. That would send the LGBTQ into a bullying campaign as they did for when the Psychiatric Association in the Southwest labeled homosexuality as a mental illness for why they got threatening phone calls at the work place, found out where they lived, and have threatening phone calls there at their homes and one had a brick thrown through their window at one of their homes before they recanted in the news the very next day. The implication was that those infected in the LGBTQ would be responsible, but how can anyone really expect drug addict to care about their fellow man when they are in need of a fix and they will share the needle if that is the only way they can get it?

Plus, by quarantining them, they can get personal with their love lives and the sharing of the needle where they can quarantine the others too and test them. That way if they come across one that should be infected but isn't, it may be that the individual has an immunity to it & find the cure for AIDS faster. But as it is, the infection has spread and so the idea that infected homosexuals care about the LGBTQ so as to not spread the infection isn't there. Now they are advertising a drug on TV that does not guaranteed the prevent of the spread of the disease for why I suspect the people behind the Georgia Guide Stones are why I see the spirit behind Black Lives Matter dot Org is the same behind LGBTQ dot Org. because I do not believe they really care about the LGBTQ communities any more than Black Lives Matter dot Org does. I believe the powers that be are spreading seeds for anarchy for a police state to come about and the New World Order as their end game goals.

But Jesus is still Lord even when the New World Order with their mark of the beast system comes after the rapture event while they kill Christians everywhere.
I hope not.
It certainly looks that way, but only LGBTQ can expose LGBTQ.ORG.
That sounds threatening all right. If you want religion, then why not come up with a nice religion?
Because sin has a way of dominating sinners' lives in leading them to self destruction. Alcoholism and drug addictions to name a few. Sin addiction of all forms can destroy a person lives and those around them. Not to mention the forces of darkness that exists to aid them along. Nobody that loves sinning wants to hear it or acknowledge it in their lives, but that is what Jesus Christ came to do; not only to deliver us from our bondage to sin and to death, but to give us eternal life and even to enjoy the abundant life now by living that reconciled relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ, God Our Savior & Good Shepherd.
The same might be alleged about Christians: Why do they resist the truth of science? Do they prefer their homophobic religion?
Because just as false prophets can come into Christianity to mislead many astray, so can a false science can come in and mislead many astray.

Have you ever asked the accusers of believers being homophobic if they are parthenophobic which is the fear of virgins or young girls or boys?
Some sin is pretty good, all right. Christians indulge in it so they should know how good sin is. They keep saying that people want to sin so much. Christians evidently know why! The lake of fire doesn't seem to dissuade Christians from sinning. Maybe they don't really believe there is a lake of fire.
Not all Christians believe the way they should; 1 Corinthians 1:9-10
Did you give him permission to judge?
Do you give permission for your parents to be parents? How about when it comes to saving your life from a snake bite? Do you give your permission to your doctor to apply the antidote? And yet you can refrain from them as easily as you can refrain from God, but it doesn't stop the consequence of sin which is pushing you away from all that is good & God.

This reference proves that sinners are condemned already for why we need God to save us from the end result of sin. This reference explains why sinners do not want to come to the Light of Christ to be saved by Him.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

I believe His words.
Macroevolution takes a very long time to occur--much longer than any person's life-time or even human history.
But no one can observe it to know it happens. It is always assumed and never proven.
I've read books about Hitler and watched a lot of documentaries about him. There was nothing mentioned about evolution.
I have no idea of what you're talking about.
That's okay. I can drop it.
That was the Google results when I typed in "examples of macroevolution."
Well, you already know you are not seeing macroevolution in the real or natural world to observe that phenomenon and so that is why you should give it pause and apply the same level of negative skepticism that you seem to apply towards Christianity, if not more so because there is no discipline in that false science. They can prove something false and yet science can continue to refer to it as if it had not been proven false like that half bird/half dinosaur fossil they had found just as an example.