Preaching the Gospel !

brightfame52

Amen Brother, all those Christ died for, even though they are born into this world ungodly, yet at the same time, are perfectly Sanctified by Christ's Death on their behalf. And so as a result, in Time each one shall be sanctified experimentally by being given a New Heart in New Birth:
A Sanctification of Heart and Spiritual Life which conforms us to the Holy Will of God !
Amen. As was saul of tarsus, all the elect are sanctified or set apart from their mothers womb Gal 1:15

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

And also like him, the elect will be called by Gods Grace !

brightfame52

What God has done for all those Christ died for ! cont

Christ being of God unto all for whom He died, Sanctification as Per 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

And that this Sanctification is an inward communication of Spiritual enablement, it is confirmed in Hebrews, where comparisons of the effects of the offerings made under the Law by its high priests, and the Offering made by Christ the Great His Priest of an Superior Covenant, lets notice Heb 9:11-14

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience or soul from dead works to serve the living God?

The Blood of Christ effects inward and soul reaching Sanctification or purging this word purge is the greek word katharizō:

to consecrate by cleansing or purifying282

Consecrate means to set apart to the Service of God. This is because Christ's Blood alone redeems us Spiritually and causes us to Live and Serve the Living God. This is the outcome of Christ having of God been made unto us Sanctification 1 Cor 1:30 !

brightfame52

Gospel Mystery

Preaching Christ is Preaching God's Mystery Col 2:2

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

And this Mystery must be revealed 1 Cor 2:6-8

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God[ 1 Cor 1:24] in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Eph 6:19

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

1 Tim 3:9

Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

The Gospel of Christ, the Mystery of Christ cannot be apprehended by our natural understanding. You think Paul says in vain here 1 Cor 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

What spiritual things is Paul referring to here ? This 1 Cor 2:1-2

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

The Things of the Cross, to the natural mind they are foolishness.
Paul says it more clearer here 1 Cor 1:18

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

To them that perish or to them of a natural mind ! So how is it that many these days say the natural man can choose to believe the Preaching of the Cross ? They have to tear these scripture testimonies out of the bible !

newheart78

Gospel Mystery

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God[ 1 Cor 1:24] in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

The Gospel of Christ, the Mystery of Christ cannot be apprehended by our natural understanding. You think Paul says in vain here 1 Cor 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

The Things of the Cross, to the natural mind they are foolishness.
Paul says it more clearer here 1 Cor 1:18

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

To them that perish or to them of a natural mind ! So how is it that many these days say the natural man can choose to believe the Preaching of the Cross ? They have to tear these scripture testimonies out of the bible !
So True ! The natural mind of man is not Spiritually Equipped to apprehend Spiritual Truths 1 Cor. 2:14.

brightfame52

Non Imputation of sin to God's Elect !

That Non Imputation of sin to God's Elect World is an Gospel Doctrine is seen in Paul's Preaching here 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

We know the World here does not mean everyone without exception, simply because many have their sin imputed to them, like those here Jn 8:24284

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

So how is it possible for these to die in their sins if they had not been imputed to their charge ? So it is quite reasonable to conclude that they belonged not to the World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! But that there is a World that sin, trespasses were not charged to, and Paul preached of, is clearly seen here in 2 Cor 5:19 and there is no Gospel message without this Truth and the explaining of it !

brightfame52

This Gospel Truth of non Imputation of sin to God's Elect, those who Christ has died for, is most Illustrated in this OT story, that of balaam, and it was so occasion that these words of God were spoken Num 23:21

21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.

Now we must not conclude from this that God did not actually see all the sins that this people did commit daily, their idolatries, their sinful murmuring and complaining against God and His servants, like Moses, but God never see's iniquity in that people as to charge it against them, or to impute it as to curse them, as it does to all outside of Christ, and of which in the story here balaam attempted to do out of covetousness, which he was hired to do, and so it is with the Israel or Jacob of God, whom satan would accuse before God as law breakers Rev 12:10 but as with Israel of old the Type of the Church or Israel of God, the Law of God cannot curse God's whom Christ died for because of non imputation ! Lets look at Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

This automatically lets us no that those whose sins are not imputed to them, means that they forgiven !

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Hence this world is a forgiven world, because its sins were not imputed to it.

Now answer me this, at what time did God ever account His Israel of God in Christ, to not to impute sin unto it, if He actually did not do it in Himself before the World began ?

newheart78

This Gospel Truth of non Imputation of sin to God's Elect, those who Christ has died for, is most Illustrated in this OT story, that of balaam, and it was so occasion that these words of God were spoken Num 23:21

21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.

Now we must not conclude from this that God did not actually see all the sins that this people did commit daily, their idolatries, their sinful murmuring and complaining against God and His servants, like Moses, but God never see's iniquity in that people as to charge it against them, or to impute it as to curse them, as it does to all outside of Christ, and of which in the story here balaam attempted to do out of covetousness, which he was hired to do, and so it is with the Israel or Jacob of God, whom satan would accuse before God as law breakers Rev 12:10 but as with Israel of old the Type of the Church or Israel of God, the Law of God cannot curse God's whom Christ died for because of non imputation ! Lets look at Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

This automatically lets us no that those whose sins are not imputed to them, means that they forgiven !

Hence this world is a forgiven world, because its sins were not imputed to it.

Now answer me this, at what time did God ever account His Israel of God in Christ, to not to impute sin unto it, if He actually did not do it in Himself before the World began ?
Exactly Brother, God does not see the sins / iniquity committed by those He has Justified by the Blood of Christ; namely the Israel of God/
the Body of Christ/ God's Church / God's Elect; they which constitute a totally Forgiven World, because the Law for them has been completely satisfied by Christ's Death on their behalf exclusively Rom. 7:4 . Hence, The Israel of God, the Body of Christ, was Chosen In Union with Christ, the Lamb slain before the foundation of the World Rev. 13:8, to have Forgiveness of sins; Imputed Righteous; hence they comprise a Chosen / Forgiven World 2 Cor. 5:19 of People Eph. 1:4-7 !

brightfame52

Exactly Brother, God does not see the sins / iniquity committed by those He has Justified by the Blood of Christ; namely the Israel of God/
the Body of Christ/ God's Church / God's Elect; they which constitute a totally Forgiven World, because the Law for them has been completely satisfied by Christ's Death on their behalf exclusively Rom. 7:4 . Hence, The Israel of God, the Body of Christ, was Chosen In Union with Christ, the Lamb slain before the foundation of the World Rev. 13:8, to have Forgiveness of sins; Imputed Righteous; hence they comprise a Chosen / Forgiven World 2 Cor. 5:19 of People Eph. 1:4-7 !
Praise the Lord, Im rejoicing !

Sethproton

Gospel Mystery

gives you this knowledge
The Things of the Cross, to the natural mind they are foolishness. Paul says it more clearer here 1 Cor 1:18

You can preach those mysteries since they have been revealed thru the Spirit, but when you speak of Col 2:2 the mystery of knowing Christ, it is not preaching that gives you this knowledge, it is your relationship with Jesus thru which you come to know the mysteries of who He is.

brightfame52

Non Imputation of sin to God's Elect ! cont

Num 23:21

Yes God does actually in time see iniquity in His Chosen People, for by nature, they are as others [the non elect] children of wrath, that is in a nature and behaving experientially as those destined or appointed to wrath 1 Thess 5:9; but God never does hold that against them in a way of condemnation and as objects of His Eternal Vengeance 2 Thess 1:8, yet He will reprove it and chasten them for it out of Fatherly Love Heb 12:5-11 !

newheart78

Non Imputation of sin to God's Elect ! cont

Num 23:21

Yes God does actually in time see iniquity in His Chosen People, for by nature, they are as others [the non elect] children of wrath, that is in a nature and behaving experientially as those destined or appointed to wrath 1 Thess 5:9; but God never does hold that against them in a way of condemnation and as objects of His Eternal Vengeance 2 Thess 1:8, yet He will reprove it and chasten them for it out of Fatherly Love Heb 12:5-11 !

Amen, not punishment or condemnation for Elects sins that have already been laid on Christ; but God's Fatherly correction for the instruction of His Children which He corrects by His Word: Sending situations into their lives which serve as a chastisement.

Prov. 4:26-27

26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

brightfame52

Eternal Justification in the Gospel because of Non Imputation!

When else could it have been that this non imputation of sin unto God's Elect, The World, but in the Eternal engagements of the Everlasting Covenant, when Christ agreed and became the Surety, voluntarily bound Himself to satisfy God's Law and Justice in their behalf, and hence, that God the Father in trust in His Son's fidelity, freely dismissed the Elect from all charges of iniquity that was rightly due unto them and hence their Justification Rom 3:24287

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

And when He became sin for them by imputation and Covenant Suretyship, they also became the Righteousness of God in Him 2 Cor 5:21, this occurred at whatever point from Everlasting, that their sins and the condemnation of it was imputed to Christ, so that He would in the fullness of time come forth and make satisfaction for them, they therefore being forever discharged in the chambers of the Heavenly Court, where these things were Transacted and agreed upon between the Father and the Son, and the Spirit beareth witness !

Sethproton

When else could it have been that this non imputation of sin unto God's Elect, The World, but in the Eternal engagements of the Everlasting Covenant, when Christ agreed and became the Surety, voluntarily bound Himself to satisfy God's Law and Justice in their behalf, and hence, that God the Father in trust in His Son's fidelity, freely dismissed the Elect from all charges of iniquity that was rightly due unto them and hence their Justification Rom 3:24287

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

And when He became sin for them by imputation and Covenant Suretyship, they also became the Righteousness of God in Him 2 Cor 5:21, this occurred at whatever point from Everlasting, that their sins and the condemnation of it was imputed to Christ, so that He would in the fullness of time come forth and make satisfaction for them, they therefore being forever discharged in the chambers of the Heavenly Court, where these things were Transacted and agreed upon between the Father and the Son, and the Spirit beareth witness !
why have you concluded that in 2 Cor 5:19. the world means the elect? Do you have any basis to read "world" as "elect"?

newheart78

Amen Brother, excellent ! God's Elect, because of non imputation of sin, according to God's Eternal Purpose in Christ, Eph. 3:11, were and are in an Eternally Justified state because of their Election in Christ, their Head and Surety from Everlasting!

Sethproton

Amen Brother, excellent ! God's Elect, because of non imputation of sin, according to God's Eternal Purpose in Christ, Eph. 3:11, were and are in an Eternally Justified state because of their Election in Christ, their Head and Surety from Everlasting!
How is a person justified if Christ does not indwell them?

Sethproton

Your question is fallacious, as it errantly ASSUMES that "justification" comes as a RESULT of "Christ indwelling in them".

Where does the Bible teach this?
Chapter and verse, please?
Start with Rom 5:18 so also through one act of righteousness, justification of life to all mankind.
Justification is to all men, yet not all are justified. Why does it only reach some? It only reaches those who are in Christ.
Romans 3;24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus
IN Christ is redemption, and through that redemption, we are justified. There is no one justified without being in Christ

Theo1689

Start with Rom 5:18 so also through one act of righteousness, justification of life to all mankind.
Justification is to all men, yet not all are justified. Why does it only reach some? It only reaches those who are in Christ.

But where does Rom. 5 (not YOU) SAY "it only reaches those who are in Christ"?
Can you truly not see that you are simply ASSUMING your false theology?

It's "clear" to me, I guess it's not "clear" to you that you are ASSUMING it....

Romans 3;24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus
IN Christ is redemption, and through that redemption, we are justified.

It says "REDEMPTION" is in Christ Jesus, not "we" are in Christ Jesus.

And it doesn't say being "in Christ" comes BEFORE justification.
You are simply ASSUMING it (as usual).

There is no one justified without being in Christ

<sigh>

You keep quoting verses that DON'T say anything close to what you claim, and then YOU privately make your assertion, which is your opinion and ASSUMPTION, even though it is not found in Scripture.

It's like you think Scripture is some "secret code".
There is some speculation here that your church might be hyper-Calvinist.
I'm thinking your theology is more Gnostic.