Preaching the Gospel !

Sethproton

But where does Rom. 5 (not YOU) SAY "it only reaches those who are in Christ"?
Can you truly not see that you are simply ASSUMING your false theology?

It's "clear" to me, I guess it's not "clear" to you that you are ASSUMING it....

It says "REDEMPTION" is in Christ Jesus, not "we" are in Christ Jesus.

And it doesn't say being "in Christ" comes BEFORE justification.
You are simply ASSUMING it (as usual).

<sigh>

You keep quoting verses that DON'T say anything close to what you claim, and then YOU privately make your assertion, which is your opinion and ASSUMPTION, even though it is not found in Scriptu
It's like you think Scripture is some "secret code".
There is some speculation here that your church might be hyper-Calvinist.
I'm thinking your theology is more Gnostic.
Theo, there are no secrets for people who take the verses at face value. If your doctrine, like calvinism, causes a person to torture a verse to make it say something or to shut it up so it says nothing, then yes, what is clear to Christian readers becomes muddled.
For instance, i just showed you that redemption is in Christ. Without being in Christ you can not have redemption. In the same post I showed you
that justification comes thru redemption. If you are not redeemed by being in Christ, then justification does not reach you

Theo1689

Theo, there are no secrets for people who take the verses at face value.

You're right.
That's why Calvinists take Scripture at face value, and you don't.
You have to change "believe" to "proclaim".
You have to change "work" (singular) to "works" (plural).
You have to change "in you" to "in Christ".

If your doctrine, like calvinism, causes a person to torture a verse to make it say something or to shut it up so it says nothing, then yes, what is clear to Christian readers becomes muddled.

Nothing but bankrupt mud-slinging.
YOU are the one "torturing verses" (see above), not Calvinists.

For instance, i just showed you that redemption is in Christ. Without being in Christ you can not have redemption.

Yes, but that BEGS THE QUESTION of what "in Christ" means.
You simply ASSUME a wrong meaning, and summarily dismiss anyone who disagrees with your OPINION as "you are torturing the verse".

You are not the "standard of truth", Seth.

In the same post I showed you
that justification comes thru redemption. If you are not redeemed by being in Christ, then justification does not reach you

Well, everyone reading this knows your claims are false.

Sethproton

You're right.
That's why Calvinists take Scripture at face value, and you don't.
You have to change "believe" to "proclaim".
You have to change "work" (singular) to "works" (plural).
You have to change "in you" to "in Christ".

Nothing but bankrupt mud-slinging.
YOU are the one "torturing verses" (see above), not Calvinists.

Yes, but that BEGS THE QUESTION of what "in Christ" means.
You simply ASSUME a wrong meaning, and summarily dismiss anyone who disagrees with your OPINION as "you are torturing the verse".

You are not the "standard of trut

Well, everyone reading this knows your claims are false.
Thruout the majority of the Christian church, being in Christ or Christ in us has a standard understanding, meaning He has indwelt us and lives His life through us, and in doing so, He redeems us, gives us new life, makes us firstborn, plus many other things

Theo1689

Thruout the majority of the Christian church, being in Christ or Christ in us has a standard understanding,

Prove it.
All you ever do is make empty claims, based on fallacious premises (ie. "appeal to majority").

It's sad to see that you've abandoned "sola Scriptura".

<opinions deleted for irrelevancy>

Thank you for "sharing" your private theology.
I don't recall ever asking.

But since you didn't provide ANY Scripture, there was no point in me wasting my time.

Sethproton

Prove it.
All you ever do is make empty claims, based on fallacious premises (ie. "appeal to majority").

It's sad to see that you've abandoned "sola Scriptura".

Thank you for "sharing" your private theology.
I don't recall ever asking.

But since you didn't provide ANY Scripture, there was no point in me wasting my time.
As Christians we should be aware of what the majority believe. It does not mean that they are right, but if the majority of the church has embraced certain ideas, we are wise to try to understand why.

brightfame52

Now based upon the Covenant fact of agreement that Christ would come in the fulness of time to pay the sin debt that the elect would incur in time, the World was Created with the sin debt of Adam and the Elect in Him, already imputed to Christ charge. Adam and the Elect in Him were already Justified from all sin[By Non Imputation] before the world began !

Thats Paul's Gospel here 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Everyone of this World is born already reconciled to God by non imputation ! Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man [or world] to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

brightfame52

Salvation is based on a Promise !

One of the things that proves universal atonement an error, is the Salvation or Eternal Life is premised upon God's Promise, and the Promise is limited to a certain, particular People, so unless one believes in particular Atonement , they do not have True God given Faith, or the Faith of God's Elect ! Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

There is only one people that God has promised to save, and that is Israel, the Israel of God, a Elect People. Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Yes, the World of Israel shall be saved in the Lord ! Thats a Promise, and God given Faith only embraces God's Word of Promise.

Paul when preaching the Gospel made it specifically clear that God according to Promise, raised up a Saviour unto Israel Acts 13:23

Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Paul preached this same Truth to the Gentiles the following Sabbath Acts 13:42

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

This was all providentially arranged, because Paul had earlier been set apart for the Ministry unto the Gentiles Acts 13:1-2

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

So the sermon Paul Preached to the jews about God having raised up to Israel an Saviour according to Promise, particularly this one Isa 45:17 and perhaps this one as well Isa 45:25

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

The Gospel Promised applied to the Gentiles as well, Yes, the Gospel Promises of Salvation of Israel applied to Gentiles, but it was a Mystery ! Eph 3:6289

That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

What Promise of the Gospel ? This One Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: you shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

That is a Gospel Promise, Eternal Salvation !

However, the Gentiles are part of a salvation Promise that is for only a Specific People, Israel ! So even as a Gentile one would have to embrace that Salvation was promised to only a Specific People ! The Mystery was that, some Gentiles belonged to that Specific seed Israel that God Promised to save ! Now unless we believe this, that Salvation was only for a Specific People, and not the Whole World in General, then we do not have True Biblical God give Faith !

newheart78

Salvation is based on a Promise !

One of the things that proves universal atonement an error, is the Salvation or Eternal Life is premised upon God's Promise, and the Promise is limited to a certain, particular People, so unless one believes in particular Atonement , they do not have True God given Faith, or the Faith of God's Elect ! Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

There is only one people that God has promised to save, and that is Israel, the Israel of God, a Elect People. Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Yes, the World of Israel shall be saved in the Lord ! Thats a Promise, and God given Faith only embraces God's Word of Promise.

Paul when preaching the Gospel made it specifically clear that God according to Promise, raised up a Saviour unto Israel Acts 13:23

Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Paul preached this same Truth to the Gentiles the following Sabbath Acts 13:42

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

This was all providentially arranged, because Paul had earlier been set apart for the Ministry unto the Gentiles Acts 13:1-2

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

So the sermon Paul Preached to the jews about God having raised up to Israel an Saviour according to Promise, particularly this one Isa 45:17 and perhaps this one as well Isa 45:25

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

The Gospel Promised applied to the Gentiles as well, Yes, the Gospel Promises of Salvation of Israel applied to Gentiles, but it was a Mystery ! Eph 3:6289

That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

What Promise of the Gospel ? This One Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: you shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

That is a Gospel Promise, Eternal Salvation !

However, the Gentiles are part of a salvation Promise that is for only a Specific People, Israel ! So even as a Gentile one would have to embrace that Salvation was promised to only a Specific People ! The Mystery was that, some Gentiles belonged to that Specific seed Israel that God Promised to save ! Now unless we believe this, that Salvation was only for a Specific People, and not the Whole World in General, then we do not have True Biblical God give Faith !

Amen Brother, and the Promise of Eternal Life or Everlasting Salvation Is. 45:17 is promised to a Particular, Specific People, a remnant named Israel, consisting of both jew and Gentile: The Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4; Whose Name is Israel Is. 49:3; and the only portion of humanity that shall be Saved in the LORD, are none other than God's Elect; the Israel of God.

brightfame52

Amen Brother, and the Promise of Eternal Life or Everlasting Salvation Is. 45:17 is promised to a Particular, Specific People, a remnant named Israel, consisting of both jew and Gentile: The Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4; Whose Name is Israel Is. 49:3; and the only portion of humanity that shall be Saved in the LORD, are none other than God's Elect; the Israel of God.
Amen Sister !

brightfame52

The Hope of the Gospel !

The Hope of the Gospel, which was originally from a Prophetic standpoint, the Hope of Israel and the Fathers of which Paul makes reference to here when preaching to King Agrippa Acts 26:6-7

6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God, unto our fathers:

7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Also mentioned here Acts 28:20

For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

Remember Paul was bound for dedication to get the Gospel out to the Gentiles ! Col 4:3

3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:

Now this same Gospel Hope of Israel ,Paul preached to the Gentiles in Colosse Col 1:25-28

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:290

Now lets compare Col 1:27 with Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

This was stated because of the Riches of Christ towards Israel, The Israel of God, God's True Covenant people through Christ, and now that is what the Mystery reveals, that Gentiles are partakers of the same Hope of Glory as Elect Israel, Paul's point in Col 1:27

Now the Gentile Salvation with the Hope of Israel, the preaching of the Mystery, this completes the Word of God or the Promise of God for Salvation, this terminates and fulfills all God has made known to man, this Mystery ushers in the return of Christ and the End of the World !

newheart78

The Hope of the Gospel !

The Hope of the Gospel, which was originally from a Prophetic standpoint, the Hope of Israel and the Fathers of which Paul makes reference to here when preaching to King Agrippa Acts 26:6-7

6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God, unto our fathers:

7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Also mentioned here Acts 28:20

For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

Remember Paul was bound for dedication to get the Gospel out to the Gentiles ! Col 4:3

3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:

Now this same Gospel Hope of Israel ,Paul preached to the Gentiles in Colosse Col 1:25-28

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:290

Now lets compare Col 1:27 with Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

This was stated because of the Riches of Christ towards Israel, The Israel of God, God's True Covenant people through Christ, and now that is what the Mystery reveals, that Gentiles are partakers of the same Hope of Glory as Elect Israel, Paul's point in Col 1:27

Now the Gentile Salvation with the Hope of Israel, the preaching of the Mystery, this completes the Word of God or the Promise of God for Salvation, this terminates and fulfills all God has made known to man, this Mystery ushers in the return of Christ and the End of the World !

Amen indeed Brother !

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus Rev. 22.20.

brightfame52

How that Christ died for Our Sins !

1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Paul received this Gospel of Christ by revelation as stated by him here Gal 1:12-13

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

So the Gospel Paul Preached was of a Jesus Christ that was Revealed to Him, it was taught him by revelation. All the elect of God shall be Taught of God of whom Jesus Christ is Jn 6:45

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

In Preaching Christ, the one whom Paul said that died for our sins, we must Preach as Paul did, just whom Christ is revealed to be in scripture. One of those revelations as to who Christ is that died for our sins that was revealed to Paul is found here Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Yes, Paul preached that Christ, whom died for our sins, that he is the Head of the body, the Church ! So that's who died for our sins ! Now who are the our sins in this case ? Why its the Church, the Body, and this is collaborated here in Eph 5:25,23

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;[Died for its sins]

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Saviour of the body.

Yes, Christ is only the Saviour of His Body the Church whom He gave Himself for it !

This is one of the Mystery's of Christ and of the Gospel that was revealed to Paul as to who Christ died for Eph 5:32

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Thats the Christ He Preached in 1 Cor 15:3.

How long has Christ been the Head of the Church ? Since the Beginning Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

newheart78

How that Christ died for Our Sins !

1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Paul received this Gospel of Christ by revelation as stated by him here Gal 1:12-13

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

So the Gospel Paul Preached was of a Jesus Christ that was Revealed to Him, it was taught him by revelation. All the elect of God shall be Taught of God of whom Jesus Christ is Jn 6:45

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

In Preaching Christ, the one whom Paul said that died for our sins, we must Preach as Paul did, just whom Christ is revealed to be in scripture. One of those revelations as to who Christ is that died for our sins that was revealed to Paul is found here Col 1:18

Yes, Paul preached that Christ, whom died for our sins, that he is the Head of the body, the Church ! So that's who died for our sins ! Now who are the our sins in this case ? Why its the Church, the Body, and this is collaborated here in Eph 5:25,23

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;[Died for its sins]

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Saviour of the body.

Yes, Christ is only the Saviour of His Body the Church whom He gave Himself for it !

This is one of the Mystery's of Christ and of the Gospel that was revealed to Paul as to who Christ died for Eph 5:32

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Thats the Christ He Preached in 1 Cor 15:3.

How long has Christ been the Head of the Church ? Since the Beginning Col 1:18

Amen Brother ! Just as it was revealed to Paul, Christ who is the Beginning, died as Head, Representative and Saviour for the "our sins" of all the members of His Body whom He Loved and is Head of: The Church Chosen in Him of the Father before the foundation to be holy and without blame before Him in Love.

brightfame52

Amen Brother ! Just as it was revealed to Paul, Christ who is the Beginning, died as Head, Representative and Saviour for the "our sins" of all the members of His Body whom He Loved and is Head of: The Church Chosen in Him of the Father before the foundation to be holy and without blame before Him in Love.
Amen Sister ! We cant preach Christ in the Gospel and not articulate who He is according to scripture, what He has done according to the scriptures, and for whom He did it according to the scriptures. Most believe that the mere historical facts of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ is the Gospel, but its not. Mostly all cults accept them bare facts !

newheart78

Amen Sister ! We cant preach Christ in the Gospel and not articulate who He is according to scripture, what He has done according to the scriptures, and for whom He did it according to the scriptures. Most believe that the mere historical facts of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ is the Gospel, but its not. Mostly all cults accept them bare facts !
Amen Brother, You nailed it !

brightfame52

The Gospel of the Kingdom !

Matt 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Gospel of the Kingdom or of the New Creation 2 Cor 5:17

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

What is this Gospel of the Kingdom ? This is a Gospel [when regarding Salvation] that is directed to men and women who are in the Spiritual Kingdom of Christ by New Birth or translation Col 1:13

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Again, that is if it is to be the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13 or otherwise it is a message of Death 2 Cor 2:15-16

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

The Gospel of the Kingdom contains Truths that only those born spiritually in Christ kingdom will be able to see or understand Jn 3:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Matt 13:23,19

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

In Vs 19 it is called this:

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom

1 Cor 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

And to deny that one must have to some degree a level of understanding to receive or believe the Gospel, does contradict Matt 13:23

Now this does not mean that one will understand everything of the Gospel all at once, but it does mean, that whatever portion of Gospel Truth that God hath been pleased to send one by His Providence, that they have been spiritually compacted to receive that their portion of meat in due season Lk 12:42

And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

And from that point onward, Christ will continue to Shepherd them with His Truth by the Power of the Holy Spirit working in them 1 Jn 2:20,27292

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

newheart78

The Gospel of the Kingdom !

Matt 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Gospel of the Kingdom or of the New Creation 2 Cor 5:17

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

What is this Gospel of the Kingdom ? This is a Gospel [when regarding Salvation] that is directed to men and women who are in the Spiritual Kingdom of Christ by New Birth or translation Col 1:13

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Again, that is if it is to be the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13 or otherwise it is a message of Death 2 Cor 2:15-16

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

The Gospel of the Kingdom contains Truths that only those born spiritually in Christ kingdom will be able to see or understand Jn 3:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Matt 13:23,19

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

In Vs 19 it is called this:

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom

1 Cor 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

And to deny that one must have to some degree a level of understanding to receive or believe the Gospel, does contradict Matt 13:23

Now this does not mean that one will understand everything of the Gospel all at once, but it does mean, that whatever portion of Gospel Truth that God hath been pleased to send one by His Providence, that they have been spiritually compacted to receive that their portion of meat in due season Lk 12:42

And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

And from that point onward, Christ will continue to Shepherd them with His Truth by the Power of the Holy Spirit working in them 1 Jn 2:20,27292

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Exactly Brother, the Gospel of the Kingdom is exclusively for those who have been Birthed into the Kingdom of God by the Holy Spirit.

John 3:3, 5

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

brightfame52

Exactly Brother, the Gospel of the Kingdom is exclusively for those who have been Birthed into the Kingdom of God by the Holy Spirit.

John 3:3, 5

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Correct and to them that without [not birthed into the kingdom] the Gospel Truths are hidden, withheld. Mark 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

newheart78

Correct and to them that without [not birthed into the kingdom] the Gospel Truths are hidden, withheld. Mark 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

These that are without, meaning outside of the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, those those outside of the the scope of Christ's redeeming Love and death:

Eph. 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

brightfame52

These that are without, meaning outside of the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, those those outside of the the scope of Christ's redeeming Love and death:

Eph. 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Yes. That word without is a adverb exō and means:

1. without, out of doors

Strangers they are, left out. Reminds me of those who were left out of Noahs ark, or the ones Jesus reference here Matt 35:10-12

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.