Preaching the Gospel !

brightfame52

The Gospel of the Kingdom !

Matt 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Gospel of the Kingdom, as it is for [ Salvation] a Gospel suited only for those birthed or translated into the Kingdom of God or of His Son Per Jn 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Col 1:12-13

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

So it is with the Gospel of the New Creation 2 Cor 5:17, it is a Gospel suited only for those who are translated into the Kingdom of Christ, those who hath passed from death to life Jn 5:24 !

Its a Gospel suited only for those who are newly Created men as here Eph 4:24

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Yes, when old things have passed away, and all things become New, A New Covenant, and the Gospel of the New Creation is proclaimed here in 2 Cor 5:19,20

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

And the Call of that Gospel to the Kingdom or New Creation citizens is Vs 20

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Mind you, this call is restricted to those who are already New Creations or of the New Creation or Men Created New Eph 4:24 ! It is an imperative call to only the redeemed, reconciled, born again, New Creatures in Christ, and only them will be able to understand the Gospel of Reconciliation or the witnessed word of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19-21 !

To all others, this Gospel of the New Creation or the Kingdom will be perverted by them, or denied and rejected !295

newheart78

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Gospel of the Kingdom, as it is for [ Salvation] a Gospel suited only for those birthed or translated into the Kingdom of God or of His Son Per Jn 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

So it is with the Gospel of the New Creation 2 Cor 5:17, it is a Gospel suited only for those who are translated into the Kingdom of Christ, those who hath passed from death to life Jn 5:24 !

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Yes, when old things have passed away, and all things become New, A New Covenant, and the Gospel of the New Creation is proclaimed here in 2 Cor 5:19,20

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Mind you, this call is restricted to those who are already New Creations or of the New Creation or Men Created New Eph 4:24 ! It is an imperative call to only the redeemed, reconciled, born again, New Creatures in Christ, and only them will be able to understand the Gospel of Reconciliation or the witnessed word of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19-21 !

To all others, this Gospel of the New Creation or the Kingdom will be perverted by them, or denied and rejected !295
Exactly Brother !

Johnnybgood

I only see the gospel mentioned in just one of your verses which is found in Matthew 24:14.

Can I ask you what is the gospel ?

civic

I only see the gospel mentioned in just one of your verses which is found in Matthew 24:14.

Can I ask you what is the gospel ?
oh boy I will get the popcorn out this should be quite the early morning entertainment for the day. :)

Good luck getting him to tell you the biblical meaning of the gospel.

Johnnybgood

oh boy I will get the popcorn out this should be quite the early morning entertainment for the day. :)

Good luck getting him to tell you the biblical meaning of the gospel.
I’m hoping for the best and that he will answer it for me . I’m here to learn what others believe and why.

civic

Please read the thread, its all about what I believe the Gospel is ! Do you want to discuss the post you quoted from and the points
How about you answer his question from Matthew 24:14 you quoted about what is the GOSPEL and quit being evasive for once in your life?

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness

brightfame52

How about you answer his question from Matthew 24:14 you quoted about what is the GOSPEL and quit being evasive for once in your life?

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness
How about reading the thread ?

civic

Notice in the OP @brightfame52 NEVER ONCE defines the gospel. He uses the word but never gives a definition and then wants all of us to read through the thread. What a COP- OUT.

His pat answer to avoid any question we ask is read the thread which NEVER defined the GOSPEL.

What a joke. You have no business teaching anyone. Teachers answer direct question and are able to teach students causing them to learn. You have no idea what a teacher is bf.

I'll bet you cannot define the word teacher.

hope this helps !!!

civic

How about you defining them, I already did in the thread.
Really then quote yourself where you defined the gospel in your own words with a post number.

Can you do that one simple request ?

No one has the time to read through 100's , 1000's of posts in a thread.

BTW- this thread has over 2,000 posts and you want someone to sift through all of the posts-

Do you know the meaning of ABSURD ?