Preaching the Gospel !

civic

I don’t have the time to read through the thread I was hoping for a simple explanation of the gospel . There are many opinions I had just wanted to hear your quick idea on the meaning of the gospel.
No one has the time to read through 2000 plus posts. Your request is a simple one but like I told you he would not give you a direct answer. Good luck ever getting him to answer any direct question, he never does but sure likes and expects everyone else to answer his questions. That is the definition of a hypocrite- one who hides behind a mask pretending to be someone he is not, an actor in a play.

brightfame52

Notice in the OP @brightfame52 NEVER ONCE defines the gospel. He uses the word but never gives a definition and then wants all of us to read through the thread. What a COP- OUT.

His pat answer to avoid any question we ask is read the thread which NEVER defined the GOSPEL.

What a joke. You have no business teaching anyone. Teachers answer direct question and are able to teach students causing them to learn. You have no idea what a teacher is bf.

I'll bet you cannot define the word teacher.

hope this helps !!!
Read the thread

civic

I will leave the 2 loves birds (twins) to their own threads. Opting out of this one its useless.

brightfame52

I don’t have the time to read through the thread I was hoping for a simple explanation of the gospel . There are many opinions I had just wanted to hear your quick idea on the meaning of the gospel.
Well do it when you find time, I took time to post the thread and the many points I made !

civic

I’m sorry that I asked such a difficult question for you about the meaning of the gospel.
I define the gospel as Paul taught in 1 Corinthians 15 :3-18. See this thread below as the Resurrection is the central part of the gospel. Pleas ask me any questions you want about any details of the gospel and I will answer them for you. I know them off the top of my head as I study the gospel every day for the past 40 years and have most of the passages memorized. I'm sure many good hearted Arminians and Calvinists will do the same.

civic

I’m sorry that I asked such a difficult question for you about the meaning of the gospel.
Also see this thread my OP explains the gospel. There is only One gospel and BF doesn't know what that gospel is as he has a false gospel. He adds to the gospel and takes away from the gospel.

Johnnybgood

Also see this thread my OP explains the gospel. There is only One gospel and BF doesn't know what that gospel is as he has a false gospel. He adds to the gospel and takes away from the gospel.

Thank you this is what I was looking for I will read your opening post in that thread . I appreciate that you answered my question .

civic

Thank you this is what I was looking for I will read your opening post in that thread . I appreciate that you answered my question .
Read through the first page where the gospel is addressed in many aspects. Its not only the good news about His work it also includes His Person as eternalmode pointed out earlier to you. Its the Person and Work of Christ that is the gospel and Paul outlines that in many places in the N.T. as you will read from that first page in the thread.

Theo1689

Read the thread

In the time it took you to (unhelpfully) tell him, "read the thread", four or five times, you could have instead used that same time to:

1) simply answer his question; or
2) link to one of your posts which you think best answers the question.

But I guess you don't want to be helpful.

Theo1689

Well do it when you find time, I took time to post the thread and the many points I made !

I can just imagine this guy in real life....

He gets into a discussion with a stranger, the strangers find out that he's a Christian, so the stranger asks him what the gospel is.

"I've already explained to someone once what the gospel is. Go figure it out for yourself!!!!"

Theo1689

Im sorry you dont read the thread points I have already put hard work into.

And here we go, playing the entitled victim....

"I've already shared the gospel before, and so if you don't know what the gospel is, then that's your problem, because I'm not going to tell you."

And I'm guessing he thinks that's going to receive a response by Jesus, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant, for refusing to share the gospel".