Preaching the Gospel !

brightfame52

The gospel is for all which is why it is to be preached to all

Mark 16:15 (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

You are certifying your hyper Calvinism
The Gospel as a word of Salvation is unto the saved, the redeemed. The preacher doesnt know who the saved, the redeemed are, but God does. So the Gospel is taken by the Spirit and reveals it to the saved. Whenever a Preacher preaches the Gospel, hes at the mercy of God on whether or not its a word of salvation to the redeemed elect, or if its a word of death to the non elect vessel of wrath.

TomFL

The Gospel as a word of Salvation is unto the saved, the redeemed. The preacher doesnt know who the saved, the redeemed are, but God does. So the Gospel is taken by the Spirit and reveals it to the saved. Whenever a Preacher preaches the Gospel, hes at the mercy of God on whether or not its a word of salvation to the redeemed elect, or if its a word of death to the non elect vessel of wrath.
The gospel is for all people

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Its message states Christ died for our sins

1 Corinthians 15:1-11 (KJV)
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

Paul preach to the unconverted Corinthians

Christ died for our sins

Can you preach that

if not you are preaching another gospel

brightfame52

The gospel is for all people

Its message states Christ died for our sins

1 Corinthians 15:1-11 (KJV)
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

Paul preach to the unconverted Corinthians

Christ died for our sins

Can you preach that

if not you are preaching another gospel
The Gospel is unto the damned a savour of death, and unto the saved a savour of life, all according to Gods purpose.

TomFL

Like I said, there is a twofold purpose for the Gospel, a purpose for the saved and a purpose for the lost. 2 Cor 2
You really don't have a biblical gospel - good news

In the bible the good news is Christ died for our sin. It includes his life death and resurrection

It is by his life we are saved when we believe upon him

In your theology you were saved by unconditional election

That is your good news but such never appears in the bible

brightfame52

In the bible the good news is Christ died for our sin. It includes his life death and resurrection

That is your good news but such never appears in the bible
Like I stated, the Gospel is sent to some as a message of death, and to some as a message of life.

TomFL

Like I stated, the Gospel is sent to some as a message of death, and to some as a message of life.
Is there a reason you are always unresponsive to biblical criticism ?

I noted and failed to address the following

That is your good news but such never appears in the bible as the gospel

brightfame52

Christ Jesus the Power and Wisdom of God !

1 Cor 1:23-24

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Now Christ in preaching is the Power of God and Wisdom of God, to those who are called, in the original it is the called, and to them only, Christ being preached is the converting power of God ,its the same as the Gospel being the Power of God to them that are believing Rom 1:16. The Ones believing in Rom 1:16 are the same ones being called in 1 Cor 1:24, and to them,in the Wisdom of God, Preaching is God's means of saving them as in converting them to faith 1 Cor 1:21.

Again 1 Cor 1:18, Preaching is to them being saved, is the Power of God. The word saved here is in the passive voice, and God is saving them by His Power through Preaching Vs 21

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.314

Preaching to those being saved[conversion] is the Power of God. God in His Wisdom chose Preaching Christ to be the powerful way of converting them, believing being the effect produced by preaching, and so by preaching to the called God's Power is at Work Rom 1:16 causing the believing making manifest their Salvation.

Preaching is not as the false teachers make it out to be, a offer of Salvation to all without exception, so its up to you to either accept it or reject it, but it is God exerting His Saving Strength, through the Power of the Holy Spirit, and the Truth of the Gospel, to cause the Called to believe in Christ, who hath saved them, Redeemed them and Justified by His Blood !

TomFL

Christ Jesus the Power and Wisdom of God !

1 Cor 1:23-24

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Now Christ in preaching is the Power of God and Wisdom of God, to those who are called, in the original it is the called, and to them only, Christ being preached is the converting power of God ,its the same as the Gospel being the Power of God to them that are believing Rom 1:16. The Ones believing in Rom 1:16 are the same ones being called in 1 Cor 1:24, and to them,in the Wisdom of God, Preaching is God's means of saving them as in converting them to faith 1 Cor 1:21.

Again 1 Cor 1:18, Preaching is to them being saved, is the Power of God. The word saved here is in the passive voice, and God is saving them by His Power through Preaching Vs 21

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.314

Preaching to those being saved[conversion] is the Power of God. God in His Wisdom chose Preaching Christ to be the powerful way of converting them, believing being the effect produced by preaching, and so by preaching to the called God's Power is at Work Rom 1:16 causing the believing making manifest their Salvation.

Preaching is not as the false teachers make it out to be, a offer of Salvation to all without exception, so its up to you to either accept it or reject it, but it is God exerting His Saving Strength, through the Power of the Holy Spirit, and the Truth of the Gospel, to cause the Called to believe in Christ, who hath saved them, Redeemed them and Justified by His Blood !
So how is it

2 Thessalonians 2:10 (KJV)
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

those capable of being saved refuse

brightfame52

So how is it

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Unless a person is saved, the Gospel is a stumbling block and foolishness unto them.

TomFL

Unless a person is saved, the Gospel is a stumbling block and foolishness unto them.
You failed to address the question

So how is it

seems men believe them are saved

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

your theology has it backwards

brightfame52

You failed to address the question

So how is it

seems men believe them are saved

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

God has a multipurpose for the Gospel, a purpose for the saved, and a purpose for the lost condemned.

TomFL

God has a multipurpose for the Gospel, a purpose for the saved, and a purpose for the lost condemned.
Once again you fail to address what was asked of you

So how is it

seems men believe then are saved

civic

Once again you fail to address what was asked of you

So how is it

seems men believe then are saved

If he refuses to answer questions from calvinists he surely wi not answer them from you lol. But I wish you the best of luck getting an honest answer to your questions from him.

TomFL

If he refuses to answer questions from calvinists he surely wi not answer them from you lol. But I wish you the best of luck getting an honest answer to your questions from him.
So even the Calvinists cannot get a response from him

I take that as a sign his theology has left him without answers

and is therefore bankrupt

civic

So even the Calvinists cannot get a response from him

I take that as a sign his theology has left him without answers

and is therefore bankrupt
Yes he refuses to even define the gospel and tells us to read through 1000's of his responses to find the answer. Its absurd.