Preaching the Gospel !

brightfame52

The Two Heads

The elect have Two Heads, The Lord Jesus christ, and Adam..of course Jesus christ is their head before Adam is, for in all things He [ Jesus christ] has the preeminence. Col 1 18

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

And as there is a distinction in the Two Heads, One Earthly and One Heavenly, so there is a difference in the Lives they bring forth..

Remember as there was life [natural] of men in Adam, so likewise there was life of men in Jesus Christ jn 1:

4In him was life [Spiritual]; and the life was the light [spiritual] of men.

NOTE: This verse is not referring to natural life or light, the elect have that in adam!

As the Head of the seed, adam had all the natural lives of the elect in Him, [gen 1:26] and as the Head of the seed, Jesus had all the Spiritual lives of the elect in Him..

The unions of each head to their seed are different, one began in time [adam] and is earthy as in 1 Cor 15:49

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

There is no uncertainty or chance here, but all working to Gods eternal purpose..as the elect had a time set in the purpose of God to bare the image of their earthly head, so likwise He has a set purpose and time for each of them to bare image of their heavenly head..

Ecc 3:2

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born [naturally and spiritually], and a time to die;

The other union [spiritual] began before time began and will last throughout Eternity..

The elect by nature in their head adam are born under the Law, and by nature deserving of wrath as others [non elect] and we act as they do to, if not even worse in some cases..

But in our head Jesus Christ, The Only begotten of the Father, was setup, and in Him the elect have always been under the everlasting covenant, ordained in all things [both spiritual and physical] and sure..

Our foreunion [Head] to adam is made manifest when we [the elect] are born of the flesh, but our foreunion [Head] to Jesus Christ is made manifest by our NewBirth of the Spirit..

This why Jesus said to nicademus, unless a man is born again of the Spirit, he shall not see or enter the kingdom of God, because that is what makes manifest their eternal union and heirship with Jesus Christ 12

T

TomFL

The Two Heads

The elect have Two Heads, The Lord Jesus christ, and Adam..of course Jesus christ is their head before Adam is, for in all things He [ Jesus christ] has the preeminence. Col 1 18

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

And as there is a distinction in the Two Heads, One Earthly and One Heavenly, so there is a difference in the Lives they bring forth..

Remember as there was life [natural] of men in Adam, so likewise there was life of men in Jesus Christ jn 1:

4In him was life [Spiritual]; and the life was the light [spiritual] of men.

NOTE: This verse is not referring to natural life or light, the elect have that in adam!

As the Head of the seed, adam had all the natural lives of the elect in Him, [gen 1:26] and as the Head of the seed, Jesus had all the Spiritual lives of the elect in Him..

The unions of each head to their seed are different, one began in time [adam] and is earthy as in 1 Cor 15:49

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

There is no uncertainty or chance here, but all working to Gods eternal purpose..as the elect had a time set in the purpose of God to bare the image of their earthly head, so likwise He has a set purpose and time for each of them to bare image of their heavenly head..

Ecc 3:2

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born [naturally and spiritually], and a time to die;

The other union [spiritual] began before time began and will last throughout Eternity..

The elect by nature in their head adam are born under the Law, and by nature deserving of wrath as others [non elect] and we act as they do to, if not even worse in some cases..

But in our head Jesus Christ, The Only begotten of the Father, was setup, and in Him the elect have always been under the everlasting covenant, ordained in all things [both spiritual and physical] and sure..

Our foreunion [Head] to adam is made manifest when we [the elect] are born of the flesh, but our foreunion [Head] to Jesus Christ is made manifest by our NewBirth of the Spirit..

This why Jesus said to nicademus, unless a man is born again of the Spirit, he shall not see or enter the kingdom of God, because that is what makes manifest their eternal union and heirship with Jesus Christ 12
Which is why your theology is wrong

Our union with Christ is through faith

Eph. 1:13 —ESV
“In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,”

Gal. 3:26–27 —ESV
“for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.”

John 1:12 —ESV
“But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,”

brightfame52

“In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,”

“But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,”
Did you understand the two heads ? Thats important to be instructed in the things of God. The Elect had a pre union with Adam and a Pre Union with Christ !

T

TomFL

Did you understand the two heads ? Thats important to be instructed in the things of God. The Elect had a pre union with Adam and a Pre Union with Christ !
Sorry the verse I posted showed that union proceeds upon faith

//////////////////////

brightfame52

Sorry the verse I posted showed that union proceeds upon faith

//////////////////////

You dont have a clue, but you are being testified to, God is observing !

T

TomFL

You dont have a clue, but you are being testified to, God is observing !
You're funny

You can't deal with a single verse and you want 5to talk about clueless

brightfame52

Union with Jesus Christ

The elect must have had a Union with Jesus Christ when He died in their stead and place or else His death could not have been judicial and expiate their sins, No justice would have been done, if union was not there and they weren't constituted all one in the eyes of Gods offended Law.

If no union existed, God could not be just in justifying, those believing in Jesus. He [ Jesus] must be united to his church before He could suffer for her and in her stead, else Jesus death really had no justice in it for them 13

T

TomFL

Union with Jesus Christ

The elect must have had a Union with Jesus Christ when He died in their stead and place or else His death could not have been judicial and expiate their sins, No justice would have been done, if union was not there and they weren't constituted all one in the eyes of Gods offended Law.

If no union existed, God could not be just in justifying, those believing in Jesus. He [ Jesus] must be united to his church before He could suffer for her and in her stead, else Jesus death really had no justice in it for them 13
Union with Christ is effected by faith in Christ

Eph. 1:13 —KJV
“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,”

brightfame52

Union with Christ is effected by faith in Christ

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,”
Did you understand the needed union with Christ? This had to be for His death to be legally just in the sight of God.

T

TomFL

Did you understand the needed union with Christ? This had to be for His death to be legally just in the sight of God.
Do understand how it is effected ?

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

brightfame52

There is No Gospel without teaching the Triune God involved in salvation, The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost each effects Salvation for the elect of God..

brightfame52

No, no, no; Unconditional Election is not a part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ at all...
Oh Yes it is, there is no Gospel without it. t should be preached within the whole counsel of God Acts 20 24 -27

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. 25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. 26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

brightfame52

Do understand how it is effected ?

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
By the Spirit He effects the Salvation of God through Christ. First by quickening them to life from the Spiritual dead. The spiritually dead are dead to the Gospel, they cant hear it spiritually nor understand it spiritually. one must be of God to hear Gods word Jn 8 47

brightfame52

He simply said election isn't part of the gospel.
And it isn't.

But that doesn't mean it's not true, because it is.

"Gospel" does not mean "theology".
I would disagree with you theo that unconditional election isnt part of the Gospel. The Gospel is also called by Paul the Gospel of Gods Grace Acts 20 24

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God

That said, can we preach the Gospel of the Grace of God and omit that Election is of Grace and not of Works ? Rom 11 5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Or neglect that Saving Grace originated and was given to the Elect along with purpose in Christ before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Paul went on to say this is Gospel light in vs 10,11

0 but is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 11 whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

I am not going to debate you on this, but this is why I believe to say unconditional election is not part of the Gospel of Gods grace is wrong !

T

TomFL

By the Spirit He effects the Salvation of God through Christ. First by quickening them to life from the Spiritual dead. The spiritually dead are dead to the Gospel, they cant hear it spiritually nor understand it spiritually. one must be of God to hear Gods word Jn 8 47
When according to the text

T

TomFL

There is No Gospel without teaching the Triune God involved in salvation, The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost each effects Salvation for the elect of God..
One is not elect until he believes

Theo1689

One is not elect until he believes

Eph. 1:4 says you're wrong:

Eph. 1:4 even as he chose ("eklegomai") us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love

You need to stop rejecting the Bible, and you need to stop proclaiming false doctrines.

T

TomFL

Eph. 1:4 says you're wrong:

Eph. 1:4 even as he chose ("eklegomai") us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love

You need to stop rejecting the Bible, and you need to stop proclaiming false doctrines.
No it does not

Eph 1:4 speaks of the faithful in Christ not men arbitrarily chosen before the foundation of the earth

Eph. 1:1 —KJV
“¶ Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:”

That is Paul's audience

You cannot be the faithful in Christ if you have notb believed or even have been born

and verse 13 affirms that

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom (Christ) also after that ye believed, (When) ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,”

brightfame52

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth Heb 2:11

Heb 2:11

11For both he [Jesus Christ] that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

This is a very important Gospel Truth that the religion of man ministers and followers neglect..

And that's the Eternal Union and Oneness of Jesus Christ and His elect..

They are all of one. This truth is seen also in Romans 8:28-29

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus himself being a Son vs 29, then He and the [many brethren]

must have been born of the same seed, the Same parentage, [ Pre Creation] and be Sons together..hence All of One [ Heb 2 11]

Jesus Christ was the only Begotten and Firstborn of the Father, with a [spiritual] seed or offspring or posterity in Him.. Thats why Jesus told mary this:

Jn 20:17

17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

You see, mary and the other disciples as well as future believers in Him , He is their Firstborn brother and all of One Father and Seed..

Jesus Christ acknowledges the Many Sons as His Brethren and His children spiritually, Isa 9:6

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

He is the everlasting Father of the elect only in a spiritual sense as we were His seed and one with Him. He was a spiritual progenitor because we are born again of Him as the Word of God..1 Pet 1:23

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

He is the incorruptible seed of which the elect receive their spiritual lives from..

Just as we received our physical lives from our natural head adam, but that's corruptible seed, but He incorruptible seed..

Just as the elect had a real union with adam, that is made manifest by the coming forth of our physical lives of corruption, so likewise the elect had a real union with Jesus Christ that is made manifest by the bringing forth of our spiritual lives of incorruption.. So Jesus Christ and his brethren are all of one. 16

T

TomFL

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth Heb 2:11

Heb 2:11

11For both he [Jesus Christ] that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

This is a very important Gospel Truth that the religion of man ministers and followers neglect..

And that's the Eternal Union and Oneness of Jesus Christ and His elect..

They are all of one. This truth is seen also in Romans 8:28-29

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus himself being a Son vs 29, then He and the [many brethren]

must have been born of the same seed, the Same parentage, [ Pre Creation] and be Sons together..hence All of One [ Heb 2 11]

Jesus Christ was the only Begotten and Firstborn of the Father, with a [spiritual] seed or offspring or posterity in Him.. Thats why Jesus told mary this:

Jn 20:17

17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

You see, mary and the other disciples as well as future believers in Him , He is their Firstborn brother and all of One Father and Seed..

Jesus Christ acknowledges the Many Sons as His Brethren and His children spiritually, Isa 9:6

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

He is the everlasting Father of the elect only in a spiritual sense as we were His seed and one with Him. He was a spiritual progenitor because we are born again of Him as the Word of God..1 Pet 1:23

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

He is the incorruptible seed of which the elect receive their spiritual lives from..

Just as we received our physical lives from our natural head adam, but that's corruptible seed, but He incorruptible seed..

Just as the elect had a real union with adam, that is made manifest by the coming forth of our physical lives of corruption, so likewise the elect had a real union with Jesus Christ that is made manifest by the bringing forth of our spiritual lives of incorruption.. So Jesus Christ and his brethren are all of one. 16
You will note it is through the word of Godwe are born again

Is that through faith or without faith ?

Peter tells us

1 Pet. 1:18–23 —NAS95
“knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers,
but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.
For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you
who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
¶ Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart,
for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.”

It is through faith we are born again

a lack of faith offers no benefit

Heb. 4:2 —KJV
“For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.”