Preaching the Gospel !

TomFL

A Promise of Grace to a certain People ! Cont

Now where these Gospel Promises of Grace for the whole World ? Yes, Look back at the original Promise to Abraham Gen 12:3

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

All Families of the Earth SHALL BE Blessed ! This is a Promise, the word SHALL denotes that !

The Promise is to all the Families of the Earth, or to all kinds or Nations, which is the World. This comes to pass in the song of Rev 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; = The whole world !

Now were the Gospel promises to everyone without exception ? No, they were confined to One particular Seed, The Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.177

Now, who wants to deny that the promises[of the Gospel] were made to only one seed ? The scripture says it plainly, the promises were made to one seed, singular !

However this one particular Seed of Abraham was located in All nations, and not just one particular, this we know from Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

So it is in this manner that the Gospel Promises were made to the whole World [All Nations or Families of the Earth] but still to a particular Seed, the Seed of Abraham ! That Seed as Gal 3:16 states, is Christ, which means Christ and His Church which are One, Christ !
So you finally agree

Is the gospel grace ? - it is to be preached to all people

Is Christ dying on the cross grace - he was given for the world

Is removing the barrier of sin so as to offer mercy to all grace - Christ was reconciling the world

brightfame52

So you finally agree

Is removing the barrier of sin so as to offer mercy to all grace - Christ was reconciling the world
I spent time explaining my point did you understand it ? Please show me you did, rehearse my points back to me please.

TomFL

I spent time explaining my point did you understand it ? Please show me you did, rehearse my points back to me please.
And you spend time avoiding response

So take that dodge elsewhere

So you finally agree

brightfame52

Acts 20:24-27 The True Gospel of the Grace of God !

Acts 20:24-27

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Many have not only shunned the testimony of the Gospel of the Grace of God, but they altogether reject it and oppose it !

The True Gospel, the Gospel of God's Grace, proclaims God the Father's Sovereign and Eternal Election Eph 1:3-6

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

See also 2 Thess 2:13-14

It proclaims Christ's particular and Efficacious and vicarious redemptive death for His People the Church Isa 53:6-11

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

That is an accomplished fact of the Death of Christ for anyone He died for, they have been forever redeemed from the curse of the Law Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. All for whom Christ died have been Eternally delivered from the penalty of their sins ! Thats what meant by He having obtained Eternal Redemption for us, those He died for. Thats Gospel !

It is a Eternal Redemption because it includes all True Believers of every dispensation, The OT Saints and NT Saints. When redemption of the soul is mentioned in the OT as per Ps 49:8

8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever )

Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

And Finally, the Gospel Proclaims the Sovereign Work of the Holy Spirit as He is the One who Applies Salvation and Redemption to the Chosen Ones, to include the Effectual Call utilizing the Gospel, the Word of Truth

2 Thess 2:13-14

Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

His Sovereign Grace communicating New Life from Christ to those Christ redeemed by His Death Jn 3:5-8

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Ps 65:4

4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

TomFL

Acts 20:24-27 The True Gospel of the Grace of God !

Acts 20:24-27

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Many have not only shunned the testimony of the Gospel of the Grace of God, but they altogether reject it and oppose it !

The True Gospel, the Gospel of God's Grace, proclaims God the Father's Sovereign and Eternal Election Eph 1:3-6

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

See also 2 Thess 2:13-14

It proclaims Christ's particular and Efficacious and vicarious redemptive death for His People the Church Isa 53:6-11

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

That is an accomplished fact of the Death of Christ for anyone He died for, they have been forever redeemed from the curse of the Law Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. All for whom Christ died have been Eternally delivered from the penalty of their sins ! Thats what meant by He having obtained Eternal Redemption for us, those He died for. Thats Gospel !

It is a Eternal Redemption because it includes all True Believers of every dispensation, The OT Saints and NT Saints. When redemption of the soul is mentioned in the OT as per Ps 49:8

8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever )

Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

And Finally, the Gospel Proclaims the Sovereign Work of the Holy Spirit as He is the One who Applies Salvation and Redemption to the Chosen Ones, to include the Effectual Call utilizing the Gospel, the Word of Truth

2 Thess 2:13-14

Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

His Sovereign Grace communicating New Life from Christ to those Christ redeemed by His Death Jn 3:5-8

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Ps 65:4

4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
God chose that the faithful in Christ should be holy and blameless before him in love and predestined as son

He did not determine some would be unconditional chosen to be in Christ

brightfame52

A Gospel Mystery !

Eph 6:19-20

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Scripture, particularly the NT is full of statements that indicate that the Gospel is a Mystery, that means experiential knowledge of it is not attainable by the natural man. Paul makes that clear in 1 Cor 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The things of the Spirit of God here is primarily the Gospel ! We know this from vs 13

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

What are the things WE SPEAK ? The word speak here is the greek word laleō and it is translated also preach as here Acts 13:42

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

Acts 14:25

25 And when they had preached the word in Perga, they went down into Attalia:

And with even more significance its the same word used in Acts 18:9

9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:

Now if you do not realize it, Paul was in Corinth when the Lord gave him this imperative !

So that takes us back to 1 Cor 2:13

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

These things they speak refers to the Gospel.

Now Paul says immediately after this verse in vs 14 about those things they speak which is the Gospel

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Natural man receives not the the things [Gospel] of the Spirit of God.

This means, that those who did receive the word spoken or preached by the Apostles as per Acts 11:1

And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.

Acts 17:11

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

1 Thess 1:6

And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

These were not natural men, that is these were people who had been born again of the Spirit of God, they had to be in order to receive the Gospel, the word of Truth. If not, then Paul lied in 1 Cor 2:14 !180

In fact, that is what Jn 1:12-13 teaches as well Jn 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Those who received the Incarnate word, had to be born again or of God also to receive Him, as Paul indicates that one must be born again to receive the Preached word, which is all about the Incarnate Word ! These things are True because the Gospel is a Mystery, in fact a series of Mysteries, that cannot be understood and received by the Natural man !

TomFL

A Gospel Mystery !

Eph 6:19-20

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Scripture, particularly the NT is full of statements that indicate that the Gospel is a Mystery, that means experiential knowledge of it is not attainable by the natural man. Paul makes that clear in 1 Cor 2:14

The things of the Spirit of God here is primarily the Gospel ! We know this from vs 13

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

What are the things WE SPEAK ? The word speak here is the greek word laleō and it is translated also preach as here Acts 13:42

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

Acts 14:25

25 And when they had preached the word in Perga, they went down into Attalia:

And with even more significance its the same word used in Acts 18:9

9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:

Now if you do not realize it, Paul was in Corinth when the Lord gave him this imperative !

So that takes us back to 1 Cor 2:13

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

These things they speak refers to the Gospel.

Now Paul says immediately after this verse in vs 14 about those things they speak which is the Gospel

The Natural man receives not the the things [Gospel] of the Spirit of God.

This means, that those who did receive the word spoken or preached by the Apostles as per Acts 11:1

And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.

Acts 17:11

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

1 Thess 1:6

And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

These were not natural men, that is these were people who had been born again of the Spirit of God, they had to be in order to receive the Gospel, the word of Truth. If not, then Paul lied in 1 Cor 2:14 !180

In fact, that is what Jn 1:12-13 teaches as well Jn 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Those who received the Incarnate word, had to be born again or of God also to receive Him, as Paul indicates that one must be born again to receive the Preached word, which is all about the Incarnate Word ! These things are True because the Gospel is a Mystery, in fact a series of Mysteries, that cannot be understood and received by the Natural man !
What part of make known alluded your understanding

Kind of flies in the face of your claim

Ephesians 6:19 (KJV)

Ephesians 3:3-4 (KJV)
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

1 Peter 1:12 (KJV)
12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Romans 16:25-26 (KJV)
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

kind of refutes your claim

brightfame52

What part of make known alluded your understanding

Kind of flies in the face of your claim

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

kind of refutes your claim
Do you understand the Gospel is a Mystery to the natural man as stated in 1 Cor 2:14 ?

TomFL

Do you understand the Gospel is a Mystery to the natural man as stated in 1 Cor 2:14 ?
Do you understand a psychikos man is one who values only the lower base things of the world

That is not all

The gospel is made known through preaching

and saves those who believe

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

brightfame52

Do you understand a psychikos man is one who values only the lower base things of the world

That is not all

The gospel is made known through preaching

and saves those who believe

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
Well it is, the Gospel is a Mystery to the natural man. You can spam up scripture all you like, its not going to change the fact that Gospel truth is hidden from the lost natural man !

Our Lord's God

Yes the Gospel is a Mystery. You in flat out denial

No, the Gospel is a REVELATION OF the mystery.

You plainly don't know what the mystery of God is. A mystery is what is hidden. The Gospel announces the revelation of the mystery.

Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past,

TomFL

Well it is, the Gospel is a Mystery to the natural man. You can spam up scripture all you like, its not going to change the fact that Gospel truth is hidden from the lost natural man !
Sorry scripture shows

The mystery has been made known

and is not hidden to all men

praise_yeshua

Sorry scripture shows

Exactly.

TomFL

Yes

But some want to keep it hidden

brightfame52

The Gospel a Mystery

I have been showing that the Gospel is a Mystery and must be revealed, and it is not a message for the Natural Man 1 Cor 2:14, but it is to a Spiritual Man, birthed into God's Spiritual Kingdom Jn 3:3. The statement of 1 Cor 2:14 is in the context whereby the Gospel is pointed out to be a Mystery which He Speaks 1 Cor 2:1-7

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Notice vs 7, Paul says that we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which is the Gospel, a wisdom or Gospel to a specific people vs 6 "them that are perfect"

Now this does not mean perfect as in a sinless perfection, the Corinthians were far from that, but the same word is used in Phil 3:15

15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Even here it does not mean perfect in Knowledge, or else, why would anything else need to be revealed to them ?

However this perfect denotes that they are recipients and benefactors of a Perfected work by Christ Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified

They will receive a perfect revelation of God through Jesus Christ as a New Covenant Blessing Heb 8:11

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

They will be fully instructed in the things of God 1 Jn 2:20,27

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

Again, this does not mean they are omniscience, but they were given a capacity to discern the Truth of the Gospel, which is a Perfect Revelation, though still a progressive one, truth built upon truth !

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

This word teacheth is the greek word didaskō and means:

to teach one

a) to impart instruction

b) instill doctrine into one

c) the thing taught or enjoined

d) to explain or expound a thing

f) to teach one something

Also the word is in the present tense, so that the anointing given them, is continually teaching them.

What is this Anointing ? It is the Holy Spirit, who teaches the Church all Truth, that is His Perfect Work to the Church !

That same word Teach is used by Jesus of the Holy Spirit here Jn 14:26

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Now this promise was not limited to the Disciples, for it was given to them as they were Representative of the whole Body of Christ, and so that is why John says the very same thing to the believers in His Time as Jesus told him here in Jn 14:26, that the Holy Spirit would teach them all things . Notice

1 Jn 2:27

27But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John, who by the way wrote the Gospel of John also, applies the Promise he received from Christ in Jn 14:26 to the believers he writes to in 1 Jn 2:27..

So the " them that are perfect" in 1 Cor 2:6 are those born of the Spirit and have received His abiding anointing, which He will abide with them forever..

Jn 14:16

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

That same word abide is used in 1 Jn 2:27

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

So these are the ones the Gospel mystery is spoken among, the perfect 1 Cor 2:6.

praise_yeshua

The Gospel a Mystery

I have been showing that the Gospel is a Mystery and must be revealed, and it is not a message for the Natural Man 1 Cor 2:14, but it is to a Spiritual Man, birthed into God's Spiritual Kingdom Jn 3:3. The statement of 1 Cor 2:14 is in the context whereby the Gospel is pointed out to be a Mystery which He Speaks 1 Cor 2:1-7

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Notice vs 7, Paul says that we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which is the Gospel, a wisdom or Gospel to a specific people vs 6 "them that are perfect"

Now this does not mean perfect as in a sinless perfection, the Corinthians were far from that, but the same word is used in Phil 3:15

15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Even here it does not mean perfect in Knowledge, or else, why would anything else need to be revealed to them ?

However this perfect denotes that they are recipients and benefactors of a Perfected work by Christ Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified

They will receive a perfect revelation of God through Jesus Christ as a New Covenant Blessing Heb 8:11

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

They will be fully instructed in the things of God 1 Jn 2:20,27

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

Again, this does not mean they are omniscience, but they were given a capacity to discern the Truth of the Gospel, which is a Perfect Revelation, though still a progressive one, truth built upon truth !

This word teacheth is the greek word didaskō and means:

to teach one

a) to impart instruction

b) instill doctrine into one

c) the thing taught or enjoined

d) to explain or expound a thing

f) to teach one something

Also the word is in the present tense, so that the anointing given them, is continually teaching them.

What is this Anointing ? It is the Holy Spirit, who teaches the Church all Truth, that is His Perfect Work to the Church !

That same word Teach is used by Jesus of the Holy Spirit here Jn 14:26

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Now this promise was not limited to the Disciples, for it was given to them as they were Representative of the whole Body of Christ, and so that is why John says the very same thing to the believers in His Time as Jesus told him here in Jn 14:26, that the Holy Spirit would teach them all things . Notice

1 Jn 2:27

27But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John, who by the way wrote the Gospel of John also, applies the Promise he received from Christ in Jn 14:26 to the believers he writes to in 1 Jn 2:27..

So the " them that are perfect" in 1 Cor 2:6 are those born of the Spirit and have received His abiding anointing, which He will abide with them forever..

Jn 14:16

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

That same word abide is used in 1 Jn 2:27

So these are the ones the Gospel mystery is spoken among, the perfect 1 Cor 2:6.

There are plenty of things to learn after regeneration. However, the Gospel has been made known. It is openly preached to man in terms that are easy to understand and explain. It is the "Bridge" between the Heavenly and the Earthly.......

Jesus came DOWN. Jesus descended to mankind. He partook of Flesh and Bone of ADAM and his descendants. Jesus said that the Words He spoke were Spirit and Life. The Words themselves.

If what you say are true, none of that should of happened. God would just regenerate a person and there would be no need for any of the rest. The Gospel is God's purposeful and Divine action in humanity to convince men that what He says is True.

brightfame52

There are plenty of things to learn after regeneration. However, the Gospel has been made known. It is openly preached to man in terms that are easy to understand and explain. It is the "Bridge" between the Heavenly and the Earthly.......

Jesus came DOWN. Jesus descended to mankind. He partook of Flesh and Bone of ADAM and his descendants. Jesus said that the Words He spoke were Spirit and Life. The Words themselves.

If what you say are true, none of that should of happened. God would just regenerate a person and there would be no need for any of the rest. The Gospel is God's purposeful and Divine action in humanity to convince men that what He says is True.
You just dont get it. Im showing you though !

TomFL

You just dont get it. Im showing you though !

Deal with it