President-elect Biden now officially tops 270 electoral votes

Authentic Nouveau

Boeing took a 737 airplane out of service. It had been CERTIFIED.

Now it is finally back after CORRECTIONS.

Certified seems to be worthless.

Certified left wingers and their certified TDS.

Gus Bovona

Boeing took a 737 airplane out of service. It had been CERTIFIED.

Now it is finally back after CORRECTIONS.

Certified seems to be worthless.

Certified left wingers and their certified TDS.
Yes, I recently heard that certifying an aircraft is much like certifying an election. Ya learn sumpin' new every day.

CrowCross

This insane fantasy that Trump can somehow overturn the will of the voters is pathetic to watch.

From the article... President Donald Trump continues to make unsubstantiated allegations of massive voter fraud, on Twitter and in a lengthly video released this week.

I would imagine you might believe that if the only place you got your news was from Bloomberg style media.

Authentic Nouveau

From the article... President Donald Trump continues to make unsubstantiated allegations of massive voter fraud, on Twitter and in a lengthly video released this week.

I would imagine you might believe that if the only place you got your news was from Bloomberg style media.
Bloomberg (shorty) has invested hundreds of Millions to display his hatred for the President.

CrowCross

Bloomberg (shorty) has invested hundreds of Millions to display his hatred for the President.
I love the way Backup said... will of the voters...and kept a straight face.

Between their mask and the sheep wool over their eyes....you probably would not recognize them in public.

Electric Skeptic

I love the way Backup said... will of the voters...and kept a straight face.

Between their mask and the sheep wool over their eyes....you probably would not recognize them in public.
When are the Trumpites going to start winning some of these court cases?

Backup

This is only one source. It is an objective fact beyond the grasp of Trump Cultists.

CrowCross

When are the Trumpites going to start winning some of these court cases?

Don't you know? When it gets to the SCOTUS..and some of the states elections are declaired non-constitutional. You've been told that several weeks ago. Then it will go to a state electorial vote where each state gets one vote....and bye-bye-Biden. Then you can start looting businesses again. Don't forget to wear your mask.

Authentic Nouveau

There is no Constitutional line behind any of this........ Bidenites.

The Electoral College may plop their votes in front of Congress Jan 6.

Backup

Don't you know? When it gets to the SCOTUS..and some of the states elections are declaired non-constitutional. You've been told that several weeks ago. Then it will go to a state electorial vote where each state gets one vote....and bye-bye-Biden. Then you can start looting businesses again. Don't forget to wear your mask.
You people are living in Fantasy Land.

Biden was lawfully elected by a landslide. Your desire to overturn the will of the people and anoint your Orange Cult Leader king is incredibly unAmerican.

Gus Bovona

You people are living in Fantasy Land.

Biden was lawfully elected by a landslide. Your desire to overturn the will of the people and anoint your Orange Cult Leader king is incredibly unAmerican.
ETA: Oops, replied to wrong user.

Can you say which election statute is most likely to be unconstitutional, and say which state it is a statute in?

Gus Bovona

Can you say which election statute is most likely to be unconstitutional, and say which state it is a statute in?

Electric Skeptic

Don't you know? When it gets to the SCOTUS..and some of the states elections are declaired non-constitutional.
It's not going to get to the SCOTUS. They've stopped even trying to get there. They've abandoned the legal approach because even they realise it will get them nowhere.
You've been told that several weeks ago.
I've been told lots of things several weeks ago. They all keep not happening.
Then it will go to a state electorial vote where each state gets one vote....and bye-bye-Biden.
This will never happen and nobody except die-hard Trumpites thinks it will.
Then you can start looting businesses again. Don't forget to wear your mask.
Not interested in childish ad hominem.