Preterist trix they use to try to sustain their doctrines...

Reformedguy

T

A second from now.

or 10 000 years, compared to eternity.

Now can you let me know how soon Jesus came back, and how all of Christendom missed His return, but soon after that Preterists started saying He musta come back, because soon is over...
Sorry, I missed your definition of soon. Do have one?

Reformedguy

Define soon in all of eternity...
Define soon in terms of 10 minutes...
Define soon in terms of 10 000 years...

God gave us brains to think for a reason.
Thats not a definition. Try to think of one or better yet use a dictionary. Do you know what a dictionary might be??

Manfred

Thats not a definition. Try to think of one or better yet use a dictionary. Do you know what a dictionary might be??
Well I am able to use the brain God gave me to figure out soon in terms of eternity can be a long time, as can soon in terms of 10 000 years.

Seeing that you have nothing but stupid insult, perhaps you should be the one looking it up.

robycop3

Well I am able to use the brain God gave me to figure out soon in terms of eternity can be a long time, as can soon in terms of 10 000 years.

Seeing that you have nothing but stupid insult, perhaps you should be the one looking it up.
Again, all of RG's arguments of 'soon' are moot, as the prophesied events haven't happened yet.

Reformedguy

So you cannot define the word "soon" then?
Do you, Mr. Brain, understand the difference between offering your understanding of a particular word and the definition of said word? Try dictionary.com lol

Manfred

So you cannot define the word "soon" then?
Do you, Mr. Brain, understand the difference between offering your understanding of a particular word and the definition of said word? Try dictionary.com lol
And still you have NOTHING but insult.
Use said definition of soon at dictionary.com and apply it to 10 minutes, 10 years, 10 000 years and eternity. It should really not be that difficult to understand. Perhaps when you stop laughing at nothing.

People who have lost an argument turn to ridicule and adhominem as a defense mechanism.

robycop3

Use said definition of soon at dictionary.com and apply it to 10 minutes, 10 years, 10 000 years and eternity. It should really not be that difficult to understand. Perhaps when you stop laughing at nothing.

People who have lost an argument turn to ridicule and adhominem as a defense mechanism.
He lost the argument when he failed to admit that the prophesied eschatological events haven't yet occurred.

Reformedguy

Sorry, that's not a definition. What does soon mean?

robycop3

The prophesied eschatological events have NOT yet occurred, and that's a FACT, no matter WHAT 'soon' may mean to various people.